Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:56:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Cardano (ADA) coin hit $10 During 2021?  (Read 3465 times)
lunchtime95

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 03:02:39 AM

Everything depends largely on btc performance, if btc can keep the momentum till year end then $5 - $10 is possible,  the team has been working hard on the Cardano smart contract  release and if that is possible I presume there will be much attention on Cardano and many devs will want to try it out by launching a new project on the network and this can give spark in price as well, so it all depend on btc and team to deliver on their promise.

ADA hasn't been moving exactly with btc, it was pumping while btc was very neutral.  If these damn smart contract come out it will most definitively boost up in price, according to all the hype its had.  The criticism against ADA is that its vapor or ghost ware, so much promise with little delivery.  If contracts come out next month like they should, expect a hearty jolt.   
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 596

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2021, 06:27:38 AM

Everything depends largely on btc performance, if btc can keep the momentum till year end then $5 - $10 is possible,  the team has been working hard on the Cardano smart contract  release and if that is possible I presume there will be much attention on Cardano and many devs will want to try it out by launching a new project on the network and this can give spark in price as well, so it all depend on btc and team to deliver on their promise.

ADA hasn't been moving exactly with btc, it was pumping while btc was very neutral.  If these damn smart contract come out it will most definitively boost up in price, according to all the hype its had.  The criticism against ADA is that its vapor or ghost ware, so much promise with little delivery.  If contracts come out next month like they should, expect a hearty jolt.   

When most of the speculators expect the price to go up, it's the opposite that will happen just like what happened to Dogecoin when Elon was on the SNL. But who knows, maybe this time its different because of the many holders just staking ADA on their wallet.

So very little had been delivered so far but it got a ton of volume and cap rank on the 3rd place. I guess many had really believed Charles being one of the ETH founders. I don't it will reach $10 by next month unless there is really something of a surprise action for it to have demands.

Handpari

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The World's Leading Cryptocurrency CFD Exchange

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 08:17:02 AM

ADA is a retail investment and is bought by those who don’t fully understand what else is out there - CoinBase listing and aggressive FUD/marketing.  It will be washed out by Whales in the next 60-90 days.  Especially if they don’t produce a real working smart contract by end of 4th quarter.  I hold it but I think ZIL and others are stronger positioned to pick up where ADA falls short.

Sayeds56 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 704

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 12:38:00 AM

Everything depends largely on btc performance, if btc can keep the momentum till year end then $5 - $10 is possible,  the team has been working hard on the Cardano smart contract  release and if that is possible I presume there will be much attention on Cardano and many devs will want to try it out by launching a new project on the network and this can give spark in price as well, so it all depend on btc and team to deliver on their promise.

ADA hasn't been moving exactly with btc, it was pumping while btc was very neutral.  If these damn smart contract come out it will most definitively boost up in price, according to all the hype its had.  The criticism against ADA is that its vapor or ghost ware, so much promise with little delivery.  If contracts come out next month like they should, expect a hearty jolt.  

When most of the speculators expect the price to go up, it's the opposite that will happen just like what happened to Dogecoin when Elon was on the SNL. But who knows, maybe this time its different because of the many holders just staking ADA on their wallet.

So very little had been delivered so far but it got a ton of volume and cap rank on the 3rd place. I guess many had really believed Charles being one of the ETH founders. I don't it will reach $10 by next month unless there is really something of a surprise action for it to have demands.

It has already hit 3$ while the smart contract has yet to be launched on 12th September, 2021. ADA is making headlines on all crypto media channelsas it is Number 3 crypto  currency on coinmarketcap. ADA will not reach 10$ so soon but take time as the team will contnue delivering good work and its network use case get stronger. Its platform should be capable  all  what we can do on Ethereum network with much lower fee and there is no delay in confirmation of transaction.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 596

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2021, 02:39:21 AM

Everything depends largely on btc performance, if btc can keep the momentum till year end then $5 - $10 is possible,  the team has been working hard on the Cardano smart contract  release and if that is possible I presume there will be much attention on Cardano and many devs will want to try it out by launching a new project on the network and this can give spark in price as well, so it all depend on btc and team to deliver on their promise.

ADA hasn't been moving exactly with btc, it was pumping while btc was very neutral.  If these damn smart contract come out it will most definitively boost up in price, according to all the hype its had.  The criticism against ADA is that its vapor or ghost ware, so much promise with little delivery.  If contracts come out next month like they should, expect a hearty jolt.  

It has already hit 3$ while the smart contract has yet to be launched on 12th September, 2021. ADA is making headlines on all crypto media channelsas it is Number 3 crypto  currency on coinmarketcap. ADA will not reach 10$ so soon but take time as the team will contnue delivering good work and its network use case get stronger. Its platform should be capable  all  what we can do on Ethereum network with much lower fee and there is no delay in confirmation of transaction.

I have no doubts Charles can deliver a good platform as they had done it before with ETH. He is one of the ETH founders since its inception. It's how many projects can ADA convince to migrate to their platform that might doubt.

Some of the tokens from the list they provide are unknown to us. I'm not sure about the process though. Is the ADA team going to do migrate those ETH tokens to ADA or the team of the tokens?

mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2021, 02:26:40 PM

Honestly I would've said you were crazy but the way prices are going it could very well hit 10.  It would take a huge bitcoin rally in usd but that's not out of the question either.  If bitcoin could get to $100-$130k then you can definitely see upwards of $10 for ADA.
Cardano major events in the pipeline. ADA listing on Japan, smart contract update will make it more appealing towards the users. We have had a nice dip yesterday, means time to purchase. The best advice would be to add ADA on the same portfolio. Huge potential and easy way to become millionaire.
xPPx

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2021, 11:04:29 AM

Cardano can reach $10 by the end of the year, IMHO. However, it would take ~80% of ADA being delegated, and smart contracts to be pulled off without any hiccups. Also, we would need 100+ Dapps in the ecosystem to really take off.

I have created a Cardano pool last month. If any of you would like to delegate to a small pool operator, my Cardano Stake Pool has 126k delegated. I pledged 100k.

Pool: Prophet

Ticker: XPPX

Here’s a helpful guide, LiveView, and some stats:

https://youtu.be/zgbauu4ifWA

https://pool.vet/#Xppx

https://adapools.org/pool/5693aa7edfe81d12c9062bbe7b7c0b314b9665c6b3cd426152108347

If anyone would like some NFTs created by the Cardano SPO community, inbox me your address here, or on Twitter. All that I request is that you have delegated to me for a month. Below are a couple that I will be sending out. Also, these will all come with 2ADA. I dunno why. It’s just how it works since these were minted before Cardano smart contracts went live. Thanks in advance!

https://pool.pm/stake1uyy93axth2t74fjp2jucg9axxr9un9kzty986t8dsnwlhyg77l4rv

https://www.twitter.com/xPR0PH3Tx

[XPPX] 💚 Stake Increased

+105 ADA

🤵 Delegators: 20
🌲 Live Stake: 126.80k
🏋️‍♂️ Saturation: 0%

💁‍♀️ More info: ADApools.org/XPPX
Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 03:14:54 PM

I think in future it will contact it. Cardano isn't in publicity at the present time. In any case, in forthcoming days it will and it will be use as a rule. This requires time and to perceive what drifts the market is going through. Despite the fact that the market is on an upswing, the ada $10 target you are discussing is tremendous. The ideal model that it has been joined and thought about organizations is bitcoin. The market cap of it has reached and outperformed a great deal of known organizations.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

ZeeeN

Activity: 297
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 06:34:26 PM

Cardano can hit even 50$ after they launch their smart contract. They are the first blockchain project to actually get cryptocurrency correct. They have a use-case as an actual cryptographic CURRENCY, NOT a cryptoCOIN that only holds value to hold value. Goods/services are the actual economy. This currency can facilitate that, no matter how mad any random government gets about it. Plus the ease at which developers can create projects on the Cardano blockchain makes it a prime ecosystem for ingenuity and disruption. So we can expect big momentum in price.

smart contract come with Alonzo Hard Fork?
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 12:22:36 PM

I'm not so sure CAEDANO will hit the $10 mark this year. Looking at what happened this year, Cardano hasn't shown any major changes like ETH and SOLANA have developed their project very well. ETH with 2.0 and SOLANA with low fees and easy and fast transactions. The price of Cardano also seems so-so and several times its ranking is taken by Tether which is a stable coin. what if the bullrun really happened, I think ADA could reach $4-7. This is just my prediction and everyone has their own opinion.

What is your opinion?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Panxora_COO

Activity: 563
Merit: 254

Chief Operating Officer of the Panxora Group

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2021, 12:36:15 PM

Cardano has so much careful thought going into it I think there's a very good chance it will dominate the smart contract space in the future. However, it is frequently marketing that drives adoption, not the excellence of tech. Many of you will be too young to remember this but VHS beat out Betamax and Betamax was the superior tech but Sony dropped the ball on marketing and lost dominance. Will ADA reach $10 by the end of the year? My gut says its unlikely. But wouldn't it just be lovely!
BTW Panxora's Risk Management models are all in cash right now. I hedged my ADA at $2.78 and its now trading at $2.11 so if I bought back in today, I would be buying 24% more than I sold when the model hedged my position.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▄███████████████▄██▀████▄
▄██████████▄███▄██▀███████▄
██████████▀██▄▀▀██████████
███████████████████████████
██████████▄██▀▄▄██████████
▀███████▄██▀███▀██████████▀
▀████▄██▀███████████████▀
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▀██▄   ▄██▀  ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄   ▄▄████▄▄
▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄     ▀██▄ ▀▀   ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀▀  ▄█▀    ▀█▄
██      ██  ██      ██  ██      ██       ███     ██      ██  ██         ██      ██
██▄    ▄█▀  ▀█▄    ▄██  ██      ██     ▄██▀ ▄▄   ▀█▄    ▄█▀  ██         ▀█▄    ▄██
██▀████▀▀    ▀▀████▀██  ██      ██   ▄██▀   ▀██▄  ▀▀████▀▀   ██          ▀▀████▀██
██                                 ▄██▀
██                               ▄██▀

https://panxora.io
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
 ▄███████████████▄██▀████▄
▄██████████▄███▄██▀███████▄
██████████▀██▄▀▀██████████
███████████████████████████
██████████▄██▀▄▄██████████
▀███████▄██▀███▀██████████▀
 ▀████▄██▀███████████████▀
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 12:38:48 PM

I'm sure Cardano is doing what's best for themselves. but I haven't seen any major changes happening to the ADA. either I missed the info or it doesn't exist. I see Cardano's price is stable with no big changes happening this year. i see ETH with its 2.0 and so mighty SOLANA this year. if the bullrun continues, it doesn't hurt to predict ADA will be $10 or maybe more. but I think ADA will only be at $5-8. just my prediction and everyone has their own prediction.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 02:47:31 PM

Cardano is one of the altcoins that has very good potential in the future, and as long as the market has recovered, ADA has grown very well where currently Cardano has reached $2 which in the previous few days was still $1, although currently Cardano is growing very well, but I don't think if ADA is going to hit $20 this year, I think that's a huge number, but I'm sure this year ADA will hit $10.

Indeed Cardano is one of the altcoins with great potential, but I think it is very unlikely that Cardano will reach $10 this year, because the crypto market is currently very volatile, especially considering that this year Cardano did not rise spontaneously like Solana and ETH, but if the market starts to improve,  I'm sure ADA will go up by as much as $5 later this year.

:

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Sayeds56 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 704

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 02:59:58 PM

Cardano can hit even 50$ after they launch their smart contract. They are the first blockchain project to actually get cryptocurrency correct. They have a use-case as an actual cryptographic CURRENCY, NOT a cryptoCOIN that only holds value to hold value. Goods/services are the actual economy. This currency can facilitate that, no matter how mad any random government gets about it. Plus the ease at which developers can create projects on the Cardano blockchain makes it a prime ecosystem for ingenuity and disruption. So we can expect big momentum in price.

I think it won't be easy for cardano to hit 50$ which is a very big target , imagine where will be Marketcap of cardano at 50$many trillion dollars which doesn't look possible in the near future. Cardano smart cotract already launched but unfortunately due to bearish conditions of crypto market it didn't make any positive impact on cardano price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1848

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2021, 10:36:38 PM

Cardano is in a very difficult position, as the bears are selling in the bullish rallies that the bulls begin to do, however it is also necessary to highlight that the BTC market is very unstable and there is a lot of noise that the price may go down, however the ADA price is around 2.05USD:

the selling could pick up momentum and the ADA/USDT pair could decline to $1.60 and later to $1.40. This negative view will invalidate if bulls drive and sustain the price above $2.47.
Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/price-analysis-9-29-btc-eth-ada-bnb-xrp-sol-dot-doge-avax-uni

For now you are in a big dilemma if it goes up or not, although it is something to accept that all the highs depend on the movement of BTC, it is necessary at this time not to panic and have the coins in Hodl mode, because the market always recovers .

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BuNga_cute

Activity: 1736
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 11:11:18 PM

Cardano is one of the altcoins that has very good potential in the future, and as long as the market has recovered, ADA has grown very well where currently Cardano has reached $2 which in the previous few days was still $1, although currently Cardano is growing very well, but I don't think if ADA is going to hit $20 this year, I think that's a huge number, but I'm sure this year ADA will hit $10.

Indeed Cardano is one of the altcoins with great potential, but I think it is very unlikely that Cardano will reach $10 this year, because the crypto market is currently very volatile, especially considering that this year Cardano did not rise spontaneously like Solana and ETH, but if the market starts to improve,  I'm sure ADA will go up by as much as $5 later this year.

The target of $10 seems impossible to reach this year for Cardano, especially until now the crypto market has not recovered. And with only 3 months
left for Cardano to hit the $10 target, that's very hard to come by. I agree with you, the target of $ 5 is a little more realistic, sometimes in determining
the target we do need to do an analysis first. I really hope that in the near future the crypto market can recover. At least Cardano can return to
the ATH price first, then we can analyze the next target.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 11:56:34 PM

Indeed Cardano is one of the altcoins with great potential, but I think it is very unlikely that Cardano will reach $10 this year, because the crypto market is currently very volatile, especially considering that this year Cardano did not rise spontaneously like Solana and ETH, but if the market starts to improve,  I'm sure ADA will go up by as much as $5 later this year.
People's desire for Cardano is too great so that it is difficult to achieve in the near future, even though any price speculation is something that must always be linked to market conditions and Bitcoin conditions so that it can be very well directed.

This is true. Even top alts are relying on bitcoin's movement. But for the aim of $10, it may be possible with ADA as it is currently no. 4 in the market, but maybe not this year. Hitting $10 is about 5x of its current value. And we have 3 months left for this year. Maybe aim for $3-5 here before the year ends. Also, we need to see more projects being built under ADA and see them attain success.
bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 04:10:33 AM

Indeed Cardano is one of the altcoins with great potential, but I think it is very unlikely that Cardano will reach $10 this year, because the crypto market is currently very volatile, especially considering that this year Cardano did not rise spontaneously like Solana and ETH, but if the market starts to improve,  I'm sure ADA will go up by as much as $5 later this year.
People's desire for Cardano is too great so that it is difficult to achieve in the near future, even though any price speculation is something that must always be linked to market conditions and Bitcoin conditions so that it can be very well directed.

This is true. Even top alts are relying on bitcoin's movement. But for the aim of $10, it may be possible with ADA as it is currently no. 4 in the market, but maybe not this year. Hitting $10 is about 5x of its current value. And we have 3 months left for this year. Maybe aim for $3-5 here before the year ends. Also, we need to see more projects being built under ADA and see them attain success.
We all know it's very good and has great potential in this market,
However, that's not all because the competition in this market is increasingly fierce as new platforms are also showing a strong rise.
Although we thought this would happen, our expectations were too high to prevent us from acting smart, looking at the facts, $5 would be reasonable.

rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 04:58:52 AM

Cardano(ADA) must at least Gain x5 capitalization meaning from 65 billions it needed to be more than 325 billion dollars .
Meaning this will be go closer to Ethereum and i think this will take long time to climb.
and also there is Solana(SOL) that hindering all top coins from Hyping aside from Bitcoin .
maybe so far the highest can be reached is at least 5$ at the most .

LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1848

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2021, 05:12:32 PM

The Cardano price is giving a lot to talk about, it could possibly give good profits, but it has not exceeded the threshold of 2.25USD, it is something strange, the ADA bulls may be very conservative and want to raise the price at the moment safer:

The 20-day EMA is flattening out and the RSI is just below the midpoint, suggesting a balance between supply and demand. If bulls drive the price above the 20-day EMA, the ADA/USDT pair could rally to $2.47.
Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/price-analysis-10-6-btc-eth-bnb-ada-xrp-sol-doge-dot-luna-uni

I see ADA as a sleeping lion, do not underestimate it, at any time, when no one expects it, it can give a very large upturn.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄