Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 06:35:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to improve speaking skills?  (Read 655 times)
Collinsty

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 01:17:34 AM

Usually read more books or movies with strong logic, and communicate with others.
Kubbry

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 01:19:25 AM

Communicate more with people, pay attention to logic when communicating, and speak directly.
Zachanty

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 01:21:11 AM

Communicate with others more, be sincere when communicating with others, and pay attention to what others want to express.
Jacobby

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 01:29:12 AM

Watch more movies, pay attention to your own thinking, and think more about some problems.
Finley Teller

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 01:43:48 AM

Answer in a humorous way. Humor can relieve embarrassment and make chatting interesting. It is a speaking technique for comparing audiences.
Damian Britton

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 01:45:38 AM

For some sensitive topics, we will respond as if we didn't hear clearly. No matter how sharp the topic is, generally after we didn't hear clearly, the other party will not chase us to ask, so as to avoid speaking disputes.
SUNNY F

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 01:58:05 AM

Listen carefully. Pay attention to the emotions of others.
Don't inquire into the privacy of others too much.
respect others.
Eddie Jefferson

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 02:01:07 AM

Look at the location and occasion. In different places, say words that fit the occasion. For example, a company party, soliciting opinions from everyone to eat hot pot. You say "I don't like to eat, get angry." Then you will be blacklisted by most people. The suggestion is that you can eat the clear soup, if not, you can buy something else to eat or ask for leave to not participate.
Molly Allen

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 02:03:47 AM

How to behave is a kind of knowledge, since it is a knowledge, we can learn through books, improve our speaking skills, but also read more books. Even if we say less, it is better than we say wrong. If you want to express yourself better, why not read more books.
KINVAN e

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 02:09:03 AM

listen.
respect others.
The use of different languages on different occasions.
Liliana Franco

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 02:20:19 AM

To improve your speaking skills, you must be practical and not afraid. You practiced very well in self-questioning and answering, but you really couldn't speak at the scene. This is stage fright, on-the-spot fear. To overcome stage fright, we must fight. Every time you don't dare to speak because you are nervous, and you want to escape, then you will never speak bad words. But if you can adapt to the feeling of tension, you can speak with tension over time. Don't be afraid to speak out and be teased by others, dare to be embarrassed, seize the opportunity, speak more and practice more, and pretend to be indifferent even if you are nervous. Over time, your ability to speak will become stronger and stronger.
KINVAN e

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 03:33:05 AM

read more books.
Read more newspapers.
Eat fewer snacks.
Sleep less.
Learn more.
Jazmin Leslie

Activity: 78
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 03:39:44 AM

it counts on what you've been through for me, esp. what your childhood is. For those who have a lovely family, they have a stable and peaceful mindset and they speak fluently, clearly with organization. while for those with miserable childhood, they can easily get nervous and out of control, so they speak orderlessly or too fast/slow and they usually get affacted by others, thus their speaking disturbed.
many people need the whole life to heal the trauma left by childhood.

I can dance like a butterfly every day
Call me Fada

Activity: 131
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 11:32:43 PM

I learned how to talk fluently from constant practice, having a rententive memory is highly important because while watching good English movies I tend to bring my ears down to learn how they communicate effectively and efficiently without stress, I also grab their vocabularies and go back at my quiet time to come through them. Indeed I have learnt a whole lot from movies and reading novels.

I advise you should try this too😊😎
DrWho42

Activity: 265
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2021, 12:44:32 AM

practise but admittedly i haven't really the chance to improve lately with the quarantine

locus (http://locusmag.com)
Jax Rahman

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 12:50:13 AM

To improve your speaking skills, you must be practical and not afraid.
You practiced very well in self-questioning and answering, but when you really arrived at the scene, you couldn't speak. This is stage fright, on-the-spot fear. To overcome stage fright, we must fight. Every time you don't dare to speak because you are nervous, you want to escape, then you will never speak bad words. But if you can adapt to the feeling of tension, you can speak with tension over time. Don't be afraid to speak out and be teased by others, dare to be ashamed, seize the opportunity, speak more and practice more, even if you are nervous, you have to act indifferent. Over time, your ability to speak will become stronger and stronger.
Zaiden Warner

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 01:28:04 AM

You must learn to see the strengths of others and praise others in front of others. You must say more about the strengths of others, "sincere and kind." People will associate these traits with you. Don't speak ill of others secretly, people will also associate these negative comments with you.
Liamttw

Activity: 126
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 01:49:48 AM

To listen to the ideas of others, you must first learn to listen, know what people like to listen to, and understand that people are more likely to accept certain expressions. Pay attention to personality skills in continuous speech, do not pause between each other, because pause for a while is a normal phenomenon in personality.
Connortu

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 06:20:31 AM

Ask more. Speaking is a subject of knowledge, with many objective laws and successful experiences. Also need to accumulate knowledge and materials.
Sophbbty

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 06:23:42 AM

The accumulation of knowledge material is the foundation of the ability to speak, and the accumulation of habit in daily life: broaden the scope of interest, read more books and read the news.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: