Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:54:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Report ETH for SCAM because $80 fees  (Read 784 times)
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 05:55:29 AM

It's really hard to believe that Etherium's fees have gone up so much.As it is the most popular coin, its fee is being charged extra and it needs to be resolved quickly.Their network system needs to be upgraded a lot more.for reduce network fee.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 07:15:31 AM

We should make a thread in Scam Accusation forums because ETH steal $50 on transaction fees for simple token transfer.
Some transfers in MetaMask show as $120.... WTF!
Take advantage of the valuation and book your profit rather than moving the coins out from the market, the fees are high and there is nothing that can be done and you cannot accuse the team for stealing these kind of fees but it is because of network congestion and until they sort this out it is going to harm them in the long run. I am not holding any tokens which are valuable and hence i am not aware of these blunders Grin.
mlmdaily

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 07:29:43 AM

Just use other coins, use l2, dont transfer anything, etc. About what scam are you talking about? You agreed with everythin when you bought it
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 08:12:55 AM

We should make a thread in Scam Accusation forums because ETH steal $50 on transaction fees for simple token transfer.

Meanwhile other projects as KoinOS have $0 fees and Uniswap will run just fine on it too some day.

I predict ETH crashing again from $1500 to $80 like with last crash. ETH is an expensive scam coin that is the AIDS of crypto.
Remember all the scam ICOs on ETH? How many billions people lost?

And now $50 on token transfers??

All ETH ever did was ruin crypto. Its not a good project except for the billionaires who bought it for $0.25.

Not even Paypal ever had such horrible fees as ETH.

I rather pay an old man with a mule $50 for token transfer than pay $50 on eth.
Can also just call an UBER to transfer your token, much cheaper than ETH!

So what are some alternatives? What platforms can UNISWAP also run on easily
with low fees?

I already say KoinOS but they are very early (like buying eth for $0.25, still UNDER
1000 holders!!) but what are some other projects? Preferably around $100m market cap or lower?

Several years ago, it was possible to put 2-3 gwei and transfer ethereum per day. Now you have to pay at least $ 30, and if you want quickly, then $ 70-100. If you transfer a million dollars it is tolerable, and if you transfer 300 dollars it is a robbery! Ethereum is disappointing in this regard, so Ripple and Doge are relevant. The fees are cheap there.

█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 08:21:47 AM

Currently, ethereum fees are really very expensive. In fact, some projects have delayed coin distribution due to the current very high fees. If I want to find an alternative, I still can't provide an alternative because if I make a transaction using the ERC20 token, it will still use ethereum. however, all we can do is wait for GAS prices to lower.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 08:35:59 AM

Currently, ethereum fees are really very expensive. In fact, some projects have delayed coin distribution due to the current very high fees. If I want to find an alternative, I still can't provide an alternative because if I make a transaction using the ERC20 token, it will still use ethereum. however, all we can do is wait for GAS prices to lower.
for today I think the cheapest transaction fee is still over $ 5. it's also the movement is unstable. but if you look at the transactions that have occurred, it is still solid. maybe because eth prices are increasing and making transaction costs uncontrollable and very expensive. it is still difficult to wait for the price to fall normally, the movement of ethereum gas looks unstable.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 09:56:52 AM

OP are you saying that eth fees are manipulated by eth devs and miners? No eth network cannot be manipulated by anyone especially the fees Vitalik said before that it all depends on a user when someone put small amount of fees and all follows fees will be cheap but what is happening right now is most users want a fast transaction to be confirmed thats why they use high gas and then this followed by another user and then all users are doing the same which resulted into fees going higher.

Kitaiev

Activity: 1064
Merit: 300

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2021, 10:14:15 AM

Yes, Ethereum now has very expensive transactions and this only confirms that the project is alive!
I also do not like such large fees after a while everything will change for the better.
Many will wait until the broadcast will work quickly again and you should also wait for this...
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 10:23:18 AM

OP are you saying that eth fees are manipulated by eth devs and miners? No eth network cannot be manipulated by anyone especially the fees Vitalik said before that it all depends on a user when someone put small amount of fees and all follows fees will be cheap but what is happening right now is most users want a fast transaction to be confirmed thats why they use high gas and then this followed by another user and then all users are doing the same which resulted into fees going higher.

so, the fees depends from us ? i hope there will be a solutions for this situations from ethereum foundations
because the fee is too high for small investors

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 11:40:46 AM

because this is a complaint for all users of the Ethereum platform that they cannot make transactions if the fees are insufficient.
That already planned by ethereum code developers since a long time ago but the problem is the miners EIP1599 already prepared and then the miners didn't like it and they start to prevent the implementation for EIP1599.
The ethereum fees will remain the same forever when the voting for the proposal keeps dominated by the miners.
This is the problem when ethereum wants to improve its protocol.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 11:47:30 AM

because this is a complaint for all users of the Ethereum platform that they cannot make transactions if the fees are insufficient.
That already planned by ethereum code developers since a long time ago but the problem is the miners EIP1599 already prepared and then the miners didn't like it and they start to prevent the implementation for EIP1599.
The ethereum fees will remain the same forever when the voting for the proposal keeps dominated by the miners.
This is the problem when ethereum wants to improve its protocol.

It is the same case with Bitcoin as well. Today I had to do 5 transactions and the fee was like $15 per transaction. So ended up paying $75, although the total value of the coins that were transferred was only around $750. That means I had to pay around 10% of the total amount as fee. It is getting really bad, and users who deal with small amounts are disproportionately affected. The miners want the fee to increase further, and since the decision making power is with them, there is nothing that we can do about it.
brandtalex

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 12:02:41 PM

Meanwhile other projects as KoinOS have $0 fees and Uniswap will run just fine on it too some day.

I predict ETH crashing again from $1500 to $80 like with last crash. ETH is an expensive scam coin that is the AIDS of crypto.
Remember all the scam ICOs on ETH? How many billions people lost?

And now $50 on token transfers??

All ETH ever did was ruin crypto. Its not a good project except for the billionaires who bought it for $0.25.

Not even Paypal ever had such horrible fees as ETH.

I rather pay an old man with a mule $50 for token transfer than pay $50 on eth.
Can also just call an UBER to transfer your token, much cheaper than ETH!

with low fees?

I already say KoinOS but they are very early (like buying eth for $0.25, still UNDER
1000 holders!!) but what are some other projects? Preferably around $100m market cap or lower?

When ETH reached another high of above $1,600 last Feb. 4, the growing price has been steadily driving transaction costs higher too, but it was started in early January 2021 when Ethereum broke its previous record of above $1,400. The latest spike in gas fees has had a massive impact on a number of decentralized finance projects, with some DeFi transaction fees surging above $1,000 which is kinda crazy Cry Also the fees on major decentralized exchanges like Uniswap and SushiSwap surged to abnormal levels of between $40 and $75. I transferred my ETH temporarily on CEX and trade it there, so far the gas fee is lesser compared to others I've tried.
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 12:22:14 PM

then how do I report it? Is it necessary to send a personal message with vitalik? I think it's better not to do that, because the ethereum price hike is also one of the factors that causes eth gas costs to go up. actually this was normal, even before Eth reached his ATH price, there was an increase in shipping costs as well. even for me personally currently unable to make transactions due to high gas costs and not worth the coin exchange rate, so I can only watch the market situation

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 12:24:38 PM

When exactly can it be expected to go lower! as it is eth price is soaring high every time and if by extension it will also translate to gas fees going high as the price increases then not much about gas fee going down should be expected, (except this won't be the case)  high gas fees will definitely affect distribution of bounty funds because i don't see any team paying such outrageous high fees for gas to distribute reward that is not worth the expenses, very though.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 12:31:37 PM

I don't experience that huge fees, but regardless that's not a valid point for a scam accusation as you were warned before you make the transaction. I use MEW for my transaction, the fees are calculated before I send, so once I send, it means I agree with the fee and the fee was like $5 and lower, nothing close to $80.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 12:34:25 PM

I don't experience that huge fees, but regardless that's not a valid point for a scam accusation as you were warned before you make the transaction. I use MEW for my transaction, the fees are calculated before I send, so once I send, it means I agree with the fee and the fee was like $5 and lower, nothing close to $80.

So you buy something for $1 pay $5 in fees, you must be one of the new super-smarts.

TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 01:02:44 PM

I see many of ETH tokens pump because of this bull market along with their increase gas fees, when I try to transfer one of my tokens that got great gains lately to an exchange it use around 60$ fees to send but with the profit I got from the token pump I still get the profit tho. Just wait till the market a little bit calm  
that's what became the debate and made people ask, why did the cost get that expensive? if the reason is eth price hike I guess we should see how BNB is also a platform with its own blockchain network. I think this problem has occurred since last year. even when eth prices were not as high as they are now.
Farul

Activity: 270
Merit: 309

Shinji bgt gwh

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 02:54:31 PM

with low fees?

Alternative? You are using a bitcoin alternative. Why dont you just use the former, the most accepted,  bitcoin?

Bitcoin fees can be like 0.2 usd if you wait for a couple of days, or about 30usd if you want a a next block confirmation

Way better than ethereum now.
Actually normal ETH transaction are less expensive than BTC, around half of it(ETH was ~$15). since ETH transaction size are way smaller than BTC.
This huge fee that was displayed in this thread was more complicated transaction(Smart Contract).

IMO, I don't think PoS ETH will stop this fee madness(since the number of transaction/gas per block would stay the same), only a blocksize increase will fix this.

"I mustn't run away, I mustn't run away." - Shinji Ikari
🤖 Wannabe CTF Player 🌌
👼🚀
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 03:16:53 PM

I believe many of us here are ERC20 tokens and Ethereum users thats why many of us are already pissed with this kind of situation I feel I was robbed in a broad daylight because of these abusive fees but theres nothing we can do about it the only solution is to find another alternative or endure the high transaction fees.  
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2021, 03:50:13 PM

polkadot is developed because of this kind of problem. we thought the ETH2 will actually solve the case of high transaction fees but its making things worse. polkadot isn't very ready though, they didn't have an importer yet compare to cardano which is a more deserving alternative for ETH.

we didn't have this problem back in the days but miners today seem to be picking transactions and $25 for a fee ain't enough.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀