Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:39:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: legendster Unfair Neg trust given based on a having a bad day and disliking me  (Read 584 times)
Mike Mayor (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 05:17:36 PM

legendster

On 2019-06-30 This user legendster gave me the following negative trust based on the fact that they dislike me.

"Unwarranted personal attack after sending me a lecture of what he wants me to do. Fuck this guy. A lunatic."

I merely PM him about the Yobit campaign saying we should keep it clean to try to make it last longer. I am not sure what "personal attack is" This user is not very mature and I am unsure why they are a dt member, to begin with. It seems you can receive negative trust simply because someone doesn't like you. I don't see what any of this has to do with trust.

"Fuck this guy. A lunatic" Swearing insults and name-calling. Very mature.

The user also blocked me right away after having their fit. It was totally uncalled for and unneeded. Simply blocking me would have been better. Now I cannot be in the signature campaign I am currently in because someone threw their toys instead of being a mature adult about things. I was afraid this might happened but I didn't think this person would be given a dt status. It seems we are at the mercy of tantrums thrown by children.

Now I guess nothing can be done since only they can remove the negative trust which is also ridiculous. If they have a bad day they can just give you negative trust. I'm not sure why it is ok for dt members to abuse others and call them names. I can't even talk to this person since they blocked me.

This is the neutral feedback I left. I didn't think petty revenge by giving them negative trust back was worth it.

"This user is verbally abusive, negative & awful. The reference this user has used for the neg trust they have given me is in my favour & makes them look silly. I was nothing but polite to this user. I am fascinated as to why this user is so angry. Claims I personally attacked them then proceeds to insult and swear at me. I'm still unsure what the actual problem is. The user had a question and I answered them it's that simple. Now they upset, like do you want a teddy bear? Also claims not to have time for me yet proceeds to try to encourage drama. Noone has time for this."

Overall I actually don't understand why this is happening. A simple disagreement can lead to negative trust? It seems there are no consequences for doing this. It takes quite a nasty person to do this to a hero account.

I just want this removed so I can be on my way. I don't want more drama or anything.  It would be the easiest way to deal with it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RapTarX

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 06:11:26 PM
Merited by legendster (1)

Have you tried to reach him with other channel? I guess he is active in telegram; IIRC, I have seen him in the Indian Bitcointalk Community in telegram. That was long ago though.
I believe that this feedback isn’t a valid one. If you can reach him, he will remove it as this is not the correct use od the system.

Laudanum

Activity: 224
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 08:15:24 PM

legendster

On 2019-06-30 This user legendster gave me the following negative trust based on the fact that they dislike me.

"Unwarranted personal attack after sending me a lecture of what he wants me to do. Fuck this guy. A lunatic."

I merely PM him about the Yobit campaign saying we should keep it clean to try to make it last longer. I am not sure what "personal attack is" This user is not very mature and I am unsure why they are a dt member, to begin with. It seems you can receive negative trust simply because someone doesn't like you. I don't see what any of this has to do with trust.

The user also blocked me right away after having their fit. It was totally uncalled for and unneeded. Simply blocking me would have been better. Now I cannot be in the signature campaign I am currently in because someone threw their toys instead of being a mature adult about things. I was afraid this might happened but I didn't think this person would be given a dt status. It seems we are at the mercy of tantrums thrown by children.

Now I guess nothing can be done since only they can remove the negative trust which is also ridiculous. If they have a bad day they can just give you negative trust. I'm not sure why it is ok for dt members to abuse others and call them names. I can't even talk to this person since they blocked me.

This is the neutral feedback I left. I didn't think petty revenge by giving them negative trust back was worth it.

"This user is verbally abusive, negative & awful. The reference this user has used for the neg trust they have given me is in my favour & makes them look silly. I was nothing but polite to this user. I am fascinated as to why this user is so angry. Claims I personally attacked them then proceeds to insult and swear at me. I'm still unsure what the actual problem is. The user had a question and I answered them it's that simple. Now they upset, like do you want a teddy bear? Also claims not to have time for me yet proceeds to try to encourage drama. Noone has time for this."

Overall I actually don't understand why this is happening. A simple disagreement can lead to negative trust? It seems there are no consequences for doing this. It takes quite a nasty person to do this to a hero account.

I just want this removed so I can be on my way. I don't want more drama or anything.  It would be the easiest way to deal with it.

Legendster runs a yobit campaign? Or why pm him about it?

Or did I misunderstand what you're saying?

You told him to keep it clean and he tagged you red?
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 11:46:02 PM

I just want this removed so I can be on my way. I don't want more drama or anything.  It would be the easiest way to deal with it.
The only solution is to sort with the person if you really wanted it to be removed, did you contact him regarding the issue through telegram, hope you are aware that the trust ratings are not moderated, so it is better to sort it out amicably Wink .

If you are looking for his telegram ID you can find here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4846530.msg43769352#msg43769352
Mike Mayor (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 12:12:05 AM

I don't understand why some people insist on being so nasty. It doesn't even take much to be nice to people. The world needs more love. I personally ould never give negative trust unless it is a scammer but i guess I am one of the few people with empathy and a heart.

Have you tried to reach him with other channel? I guess he is active in telegram; IIRC, I have seen him in the Indian Bitcointalk Community in telegram. That was long ago though.
I believe that this feedback isn’t a valid one. If you can reach him, he will remove it as this is not the correct use od the system.

How do you know he will remove it?

legendster

I just want this removed so I can be on my way. I don't want more drama or anything.  It would be the easiest way to deal with it.

Legendster runs a yobit campaign? Or why pm him about it?

Or did I misunderstand what you're saying?

You told him to keep it clean and he tagged you red?

Yes exactly.

The only solution is to sort with the person if you really wanted it to be removed, did you contact him regarding the issue through telegram, hope you are aware that the trust ratings are not moderated, so it is better to sort it out amicably Wink .

If you are looking for his telegram ID you can find here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4846530.msg43769352#msg43769352

This is why trying to rank up here is pointless. Opening topics and things will only get you noticed until someone doesn't like you and then for some reason they are totally ok with ruining someone's account.

I don't see an IG ID.

Why do people who have endless negative trust become DT memers anyway? The user has many serious accusations against then for actual potential crime (Like fraud & I get my account ruined because someone like this just feels like it)

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2021, 12:22:07 AM

This is why trying to rank up here is pointless. Opening topics and things will only get you noticed until someone doesn't like you and then for some reason they are totally ok with ruining someone's account.

So don't try to rank up - I never did.  I'll leave that scumbag negative trust if you can prove he left it because he was having a bad day - that's not right.

But since you are drawing attention to yourself - did you promote a ponzi like suchmoon's trust claims?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Mike Mayor (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 04:27:20 PM

So don't try to rank up - I never did.  I'll leave that scumbag negative trust if you can prove he left it because he was having a bad day - that's not right.

But since you are drawing attention to yourself - did you promote a ponzi like suchmoon's trust claims?

I'm not sure how I can prove it? You can pretty much tell the user's attitude just by the negative trust they left me. Even if I did attack them why give negative trust? I'm still not sure why such a disrespectful person become a DT member. The user is abusive.

Giving him negative trust isn't going to get rid of mine though but thank you.

Yobit being a Ponzi is a matter of perception. Ponzi scams offer you "guaranteed returns" Yobit releases coins that act rather like a game or gambling. You are made aware of how everything works unlike in a ponzi which you are lied to about. That "10% per day" was 10% tokens per day, not fiat value. Just because you have 10% more coins doesn't mean you have now gained 10 profit. It could also be argued that users wearing mixer signatures are also supporting something that could be considered criminal. I have never had issues with yobit. I know some people have but we don't know their exact circumstances and all exchanges have bad things written about them. Even a very good exchange will have someone that doesn't like something or another.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2021, 04:52:22 PM

Yobit being a Ponzi is a matter of perception. Ponzi scams offer you "guaranteed returns" Yobit releases coins that act rather like a game or gambling. You are made aware of how everything works unlike in a ponzi which you are lied to about. That "10% per day" was 10% tokens per day, not fiat value. Just because you have 10% more coins doesn't mean you have now gained 10 profit. It could also be argued that users wearing mixer signatures are also supporting something that could be considered criminal. I have never had issues with yobit. I know some people have but we don't know their exact circumstances and all exchanges have bad things written about them. Even a very good exchange will have someone that doesn't like something or another.

You're not helping your case here. You promoted a scam. If you didn't know it's a scam then I'd say you're just an idiot. But it sounds like you knew it's a scam and just made up some cockamamie theory to justify making money off it. Not cool.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2021, 05:10:57 PM

You can pretty much tell the user's attitude just by the negative trust they left me.

Yobit being a Ponzi is a matter of perception.  Ponzi scams offer you "guaranteed returns"

1) I try not to read people's mind cause I am bad at it.  I still want to understand how you drew a conclusion from what you perceive their attitude to be.

2) Ponzis offer unsustainable returns.  10% a day is unsustainable - even the forum's greatest treasurer of all time lost all the money he handled.   Were you unaware it was a ponzi, or did you just not care?

Anyway, you should find out why you got the negative trust and try to fix it, rather just lashing out blindly.  

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
RapTarX

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 06:10:13 PM

Do you know how a PUMP & DUMP group make money? Dumping the coin on the noobs face. Don't you think it’s kind of scam strategy too? I don't know what would be your perspective here but I can't even see any difference between such a PUMP & DUMP group and YOBIT. They both are same, they both have the same goal & strategy; scamming money of the noob crypto investor by making them fool.

Mike Mayor (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 07:36:19 PM

A high pos coin doesn't make it a scam. Everyone is aware that you gain 10% token each day. Like i said if you gain double tokens overnight that doesn't make it worth double. The investment box is a game.
I am not sure of pump and dump groups I don';t see how that has anything to do wit hthe exchange taht is external. If everyone agrees on something from the begining how can it be a scam? They do not garnatee you any returns unlike ponzi which claim the world to you.

I have staked a 10%/day coins and I profited off it for 2 years. It wasn't a scam.

1 of you are wearing a signature for chipmixer which is.... lets be honesst here. Most users who use chipmixer are not doing "savory" things. Alot of it ios from the black market and other sources. Though personally I see the point of a mixer I am merely providing a counter argument.

1 of you is wearing a gambling signature. In some countries it is even outlawed it can also be said it is another way to strip idiots of their money. So yeah perspective.

I can't see this getting better for me.

Basically do not reply when you see mods in the page. Ive always done that to stay away. Guess it didn't help.

Legenster was in the Yobit campaign with me and asked a question. I answered him and he decided to act like such a child. They should be stripped of their dt position just based on the fact that they are abusive.
I deeply hope his/her abusive behaviour is not thrown around in home life.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2021, 07:58:18 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2021, 08:58:20 PM by suchmoon

I have staked a 10%/day coins and I profited off it for 2 years. It wasn't a scam.

Gotcha. If you made a profit from a scam then it's not a scam. If you were one of Madoff's first clients and made a profit then he wasn't a scammer. Everyone agreed from the beginning etc.

Just GTFO.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2021, 08:38:32 PM

If everyone agrees on something from the begining how can it be a scam?
They do not garnatee you any returns unlike ponzi which claim the world to you.

1) OGNasty and Pirate agreed in advance to lose 99% of coins in their pass through ponzi.  Do you think that was a scam, or do you not care?

2) For the second time - ponzis promise unsustainable returns, not guaranteed returns.  If the US government issues a Covid bond with a guaranteed return of 2.5%, it's not a ponzi.

3) If Suchmoon feels a neutral trust is warranted, I won't escalate with a negative.  Good luck.

Laudanum

Activity: 224
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 12:58:08 AM

As you have noticed the other DT corrupt scum will simply come and support and collude with any DT that trust abuses someone else's account.

Lol at legendster pushing yobit.

Call the double standards cunt jollygood here and at least get legendster tagged.

Jollygood tags people pushing yobit ..... oh wait he doesn't tag DT pals for doing that.

Go to meta and ask theymos directly if it is appropriate and mention jollygood and legensters stated position on all of this.
Theymos needs to wake up to this pile of shit trust system he has created.

If you say anything DT doesnt like = red tag

If you present undeniable independently verifiable evidence of DT members scamming = whistleblower gets red tag

If you promote a sig campaign run by DT = you can get a red tag and they dont.

If you promote the same sig as a DT. = you get a tag and they dont.

Tell theymos he says you're boring and full of shit then runs off whilst being pally with these scammers and trust abusing scum. Then just expands their power to abuse other members and milk the forum.

Then they wonder why nobody wants to come to bitcointalk anymore  lol

That's without considering you need to get these shit stains to stop giving each other merit and give some to the rest of the forum so they can rank up or meet their DT pals campaign managers merit requirements

Oh yeah most people with a red tag cant get on a sig campaign unless you're a DT

The forum is a corrupt cesspool. These bunch of noob trash no coiner DT sig spammers are a joke.
Take solice knowing with the slightest bit of talent or skill they would be super super wealthy.
How long before sponsors abandon this place entirely?
Cant wait.

The forum doesnt need money it has 1000s of btc.

The DT losers will not be posting much once the sponsors pull their sigs.

Clearly the red tag is either unwarranted or is double standards.
Take it to meta and keep moaning. Present it as a problem with the subjective gamed and absurd trust system. Dont make it personal else the corrupt mods move it to this desolate wasteland rep.

Push for a set of transparent objective standards to be the foundation of the trust system.

Scamming,  attempting to scam, or setting up a scam are the only reasons for a red tag.
Anything else crushes free speech.

So flag 2 and flag 3 with flag1 relating to directly financially dangerous behavior.
Mike Mayor (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 06:26:26 AM

Gotcha. If you made a profit from a scam then it's not a scam. If you were one of Madoff's first clients and made a profit then he wasn't a scammer. Everyone agreed from the beginning etc.

Just GTFO.

Got me huh? Exactly what do you have? You make many blanket assumptions. It's beyond obvious that people at the beginning of a Ponzi will win earn money. That is what a Ponzi is.
10% per day was the tokens staking rate. If you don't like it don't buy it, it is very simple. The token did not advertise itself as a get rich scheme. It said what it was and nothing else. Besides, you couldn't even buy them.
All the noobs earned them and the bigger bagholders with money to burn bought the tokens up in mass.

I am also not sure how much trading you guys do but in order for someone to make money someone else must lose some. This is why some people like to call crypto a ponzi/scam.
Basically, we shifting our coins to the next user for profits.

Your double standards are amazing. What do you tell yourself about wearing your signature? I know your get paid a ridiculous amount. In the land of fiat mixing is called money laundry. You can tell me whatever you want but at the end of the day a mixer is a laundry for crypto. There are very few reasons to legitaitly use a mixer. How much criminal ,money goes through it? It was even in the news that a whole bunch of bitcoin was mixed from the black market selling drugs, fire arms and the like.

But yes I am a terible person for being paid by a company that makes no claims if you do not like it do not inverst. It is called an investment box and it is a game. Obviously you cannot give such high returns.

Tell yourself whatever you like. You are supporting money laundry and crime bascially. Real crime not little online scams. Actually drug money laundry.

If everyone agrees on something from the begining how can it be a scam?
They do not garnatee you any returns unlike ponzi which claim the world to you.

1) OGNasty and Pirate agreed in advance to lose 99% of coins in their pass through ponzi.  Do you think that was a scam, or do you not care?

2) For the second time - ponzis promise unsustainable returns, not guaranteed returns.  If the US government issues a Covid bond with a guaranteed return of 2.5%, it's not a ponzi.

3) If Suchmoon feels a neutral trust is warranted, I won't escalate with a negative.  Good luck.

1) I have no idea what you are talking about but I know OGnasty had a mining rig setup for investors. Renting our ming hashrate is very easy and there is no need to scam. Of course I care.

2) For the third time these are high inflation coins. The dev doesn't pay for the coins and can make it 1000000000% a day if the so desire. These are not returns. These are multiples of existing coins.
a con that has a daily 10% pos you would need to carefully plan to make sure that the value is more than the decline. This token promised nothing and was free to earn.

Yobit have an investment box. It is a game. In fact Yobit mostly cater for those who are already rich. They offer you a change to basically have a "seat" in a high yield program. You think there is no risk it is free and they promote it as such? Nope. YOu have to spend a large amount of collateral upfront in order to invest. Seeing at the collateral is i nthe form of YO token Yobit does not need to pay a cent for the tokens and makes 100% profit. Yo token is a Raise only currency and continues ti very slowly go up. Once more this is all free for Yobit ands generates them a lot of profit. They also have gambling dice with a 4% house edge and people still play.
Then there are thje listing fees they charge.

They also warn you beforehand when the investment pool is going to run out. So basically they make their money selling YO token place 50% of that in an investment pool which people have access to if they own certain coins. This does not attract noobs because noobs do not have access to this much crypto. I losts 0.27btc at yobit and I am not cross. I played the game and I lost. I know the risks.
We chose to play a risk game of high interst coins. Some lost some won. We all know the rules.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2021, 04:34:00 AM

Got me huh? Exactly what do you have? You make many blanket assumptions. It's beyond obvious that people at the beginning of a Ponzi will win earn money.

I know OGnasty had a mining rig setup for investors. Renting our ming hashrate is very easy and there is no need to scam. Of course I care.

OGNasty promised 8% monthly returns (10% if you trust him lots), while planning to pay out a 1% reserve fund and lost or embezzled the rest, depending on what you ask him.  (Nasty's own words - third link in my sig)  

Do you really expect people who knowingly run scams to follow some "ponzi" rules?  No, as you see they will steal whatever they think they can get away with.   Don't defend ponzis just because you think they follow set financial guidelines such as "people at the start make money"?  That is beyond obvious a blanket assumption that OG now showed you is wrong.

Undecided

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2021, 04:47:54 AM

10% per day was the tokens staking rate. If you don't like it don't buy it, it is very simple. The token did not advertise itself as a get rich scheme. It said what it was and nothing else. Besides, you couldn't even buy them.
All the noobs earned them and the bigger bagholders with money to burn bought the tokens up in mass.

I am also not sure how much trading you guys do but in order for someone to make money someone else must lose some. This is why some people like to call crypto a ponzi/scam.

The existence of some other scams doesn't make Yobit not a scam. Nor does being obvious. Whataboutism is such a cliche fallacy for scam apologists, just drop it, no one's gonna buy it.

If you wanna call it a "game"... well, it's not provably fair gambling and shitty casinos have been red-trusted for similar stunts, so that excuse doesn't fly either. Yobit calls itself an exchange and they call some of their schemes "coins" or "tokens" even though there isn't even a blockchain involved.
Mike Mayor (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 07:04:37 PM

Now I have been removed from my campaign losing 100s of $$$ because of a brat.

This user is verbally abusive, negative & aweful. The reference this user has used for the neg trust they have given me is in my favour & makes them look silly. I was nothing but polite to this user. I am fascinated as to why this user is so angry. Claims I personally attacked them then proceeds to insult and swear at me. I'm still unsure what the actual problem is. The user had a question and I answered them it's that simple. Now they upset, like do you want a teddy bear? Also claims not to have time for me yet proceeds to try to encourage drama. Noone has time for this.

This person is taking food out of my mouth. Bounty hunting is a great way to earn if you know what you doing and dont support crap and dont dump as soon as you get paid. Look youc token for example.
7 months of work. Earning 200000 tokens. They sold for $0.10 and value on the exchange was $0.0003 and bounty hunter morons sold them and I bought them all up. youc is now $0.05 this is $10000

Now, this damn clown would have made me lose $10000?? How fair is that? This person is messing with my income. Lucky the coward can hide behind the pc because im telling you if I knew who it was I would come down on them like a ton of bricks.

Is it fair to steal peoples money just because you are a little brat who cant control their temper and has a fit? It seems to be  ddt member you need to be abusive. I bet you they wont talk to me this way face to face. Infact I know it. It's unbelievable.

Got me huh? Exactly what do you have? You make many blanket assumptions. It's beyond obvious that people at the beginning of a Ponzi will win earn money.

I know OGnasty had a mining rig setup for investors. Renting our ming hashrate is very easy and there is no need to scam. Of course I care.

OGNasty promised 8% monthly returns (10% if you trust him lots), while planning to pay out a 1% reserve fund and lost or embezzled the rest, depending on what you ask him.  (Nasty's own words - third link in my sig)  

Do you really expect people who knowingly run scams to follow some "ponzi" rules?  No, as you see they will steal whatever they think they can get away with.   Don't defend ponzis just because you think they follow set financial guidelines such as "people at the start make money"?  That is beyond obvious a blanket assumption that OG now showed you is wrong.

Undecided

8% is too much, he mines right? I was thinking of doing the same but I want to give 1% or perhaps 2% a month or just rent the miner out and they get whatever it makes. I will make no guarantees though.
If someone guarantees you something run away.

Yeah, you are right. You have changed my mind. Though yobit don't offer you a return in USD value but rather in tokens. So if you getting more tokens but the price is down you lose profit. I actually haven't visited yobiy for a very long time and no longer use them. I don't recommend them either. I like TradeOgre, Bitfinex latoken and coinbene and no I am unaware if they are not legit as far as I know they are. Thank you for replying to me I appreciate it.

The existence of some other scams doesn't make Yobit not a scam. Nor does being obvious. Whataboutism is such a cliche fallacy for scam apologists, just drop it, no one's gonna buy it.

If you wanna call it a "game"... well, it's not provably fair gambling and shitty casinos have been red-trusted for similar stunts, so that excuse doesn't fly either. Yobit calls itself an exchange and they call some of their schemes "coins" or "tokens" even though there isn't even a blockchain involved.

I can easily say this forum is a scam. I literally had my money taken from me because a child had a bad day and threw their toys out of the cot. I am at the complete and utter mercy of an abuser. You can get negative trust because someone doesn't like your username. This is not a game this is a forum to make money and this negative trust thing is a silly game and should just be ignored. Bounty campaigns should ignore negative trust and therefore take the power away from abusers. There is so much abuse in the world already.

Is there a way I can report this user?? I feel harassed and abused and victimized. This is not fair. Could I sue them for losing income? I'm sure I could sue them for emotional distress. This has actually stuffed up my mindset for the last 3 weeks and upset me a lot. Abusing people online is cowardly and so wrong.

Does this person beat his spouse too?? I mean Jesus do you need to be a nasty person? Is being nice hard? People who choose to actively be abusive and mean are utter filth. The way this user talks to people is beyond unacceptable.

Why the hell is this person dt? what criteria is there for it?? Being abusive?? Who in their right mind would give him that power. This is why I was not so worried when I got the negative trust because I never thought they would become a dt member. Can you take DT away from someone?

Messing with someones financial situation is an amazing way to land yourself in some serious trouble.

I never said Yobit is not a scam because other scams exist. That doesn't even make sense. Yeah ok, I looked at the yobit site again. I have not looked for a very long time. I agree that selling magical none existent coins is dodgy as hell. I do not think the investment box is a scam because you are told when the investment is active or not. You need to obviously be careful though. Ok, I agree. I was wrong I am sorry. I still don't see it as in the same league as earn x% a day forever like these ponzi sites. They don't do it forever there are rules and things.

Also....

I don't understand why you have so much to say.... You are wearing a chipmixer signature. Now let us logically look at this alright?
In the fiat world such a service is highly illegal and is money laundry. If you speak to people 99% will tell you that sounds very illegal and laundering money. Mixing USD or any fiat is definitely for criminal reasons.
Why is crypto different? Why would one want to "mix" their coins? Why not rent out hash power and mine the coins fresh into a new wallet?

I can't find a good reason to want to mix besides hiding your tracks because you have done something illegal. Who cares if people know my wallet? I don't care? It means nothing. So why would I want to hide them?
You sit and judge me for yobit yet you wear the signature you were for years and years.

I am sorry but the only reason you would ever need to mix is due to criminal. We already know its a fact that it is being used to mix blackmarket purchases. Knowing this you still support them?
Take the tree out your eye before the twig from mine. What lies do you tell yourself that makes it ok? It is ok to  support a site that basically hides criminal activity but its not ok to "support" a scam?

Also, this thread is not about yobit you going off track this is about me being abused.

Did you guys know that you sign an agreement with your isp saying you will not use your internet access to harass and abuse people and you can actually lose internet access? Ready the terms its all in there. Pity I don't know who this user is or I could report them.

I'm not making any excuses for wearing the yobit signature. But then don't judge me if you wearing chipmixer. I stopped waering it you continue.

How does Vod have negative trust? Do you see what I am saying. So now Vod cant do a bounty? Thats silly. Vod seems to be a nice person. Decent enough so far what I have read seems like a person of reason.
So why does he have negative trust? I mean look at his trust wall? What is the point of it?? It is just one big fat mess and tons of text that actually means nothing. Not having negative trust means nothing.

There should be a way to remove the negative trust like other forums do. Why should negative trust given 5 years ago still be valid today? It should expire after a year excluding extreme cases.
Or use karma or something to work it off?

It seems this forum likes to punish and never reward. It makes me sad that people are so focused on the negative things and in hurting one another. This fighting about trust rating is so childish. I mean I don't knowhow aold you guys are but I assume about my age. We adults. Seriously read what that user Legenster posts. Does that sound like a mature adult?

Now we all afraid to use the forum because weeks or months of work get raped from us instantly. What kind of person takes someones money away like that? Legendster you defeinetly make no differnce to anyone in the world and if you disapeared tomorrow not a single soul would miss you or even realise you are gone.

The fact that only the person who gace you the trust can remove it is beyond retared. A DT member = Judge jury and executioner and nothing else matters.

The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 6796

Cashback 15%

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 07:11:37 PM

I don't understand why some people insist on being so nasty. It doesn't even take much to be nice to people. The world needs more love.
This is the internet.  Somehow the psychology is that when you're nameless and faceless, the worst of you just comes to the top.  It allows you to say things that normally you wouldn't say in real life.  That's just how it is, how it's always been since the beginning of the internet (and I remember it from the early days).

That's not true unless you're obviously trying to rank up, in which case you're probably going to get a bad reputation if not negative feedback (which would be unwarranted).  It's hard to rank up, true, but it's supposed to be that way.  I don't think Theymos wants the forum going back to the pre-merit system days when account farming and shitposting was out of control, and I sure as hell don't.

Why do people who have endless negative trust become DT memers anyway? The user has many serious accusations against then for actual potential crime (Like fraud & I get my account ruined because someone like this just feels like it)
I'm on DT and take a look at my trust page.  I've probably got more negs than positives.  But have I ever scammed anybody here?  Nope.  The negs are the result of how the trust system works, which is that you can leave a neg for any member for any reason, and a lot of negs on DT members' profiles are retaliatory.  Always check to see if there's a valid reference link.

By the way, I don't think Legendster's neg on you is appropriate.  I do hope he removes it, and I had no idea he was on DT anyway.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2021, 11:59:01 PM

I can easily say this forum is a scam.

You can and do say a lot of things that don't make sense.

I literally had my money taken from me

That's literally the opposite of what "literally" means.

Does this person beat his spouse too??

Relevance?

I am sorry but the only reason you would ever need to mix is due to criminal.

No. I'm not a criminal and I mix every coin that I didn't mine myself. I pay my taxes and don't beat my spouse.

I'm not making any excuses for wearing the yobit signature.

Yeah you are. Lame fallacious ones too.

Does that sound like a mature adult?

You definitely sound immature. Take a deep breath and make a proper case for removing your red trust or for excluding legendster from DT. None of the stuff I quoted above has anything to do with it. legenster is included by Vod and YOSHIE. Appeal to them directly instead of post walls of nonsense here. Focus on the fact that the trust rating appears to be for an opinion (although we can clearly see how irritating you can be, that's not a good reason for red trust) and the reference is invalid.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: