Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:17:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH made me very Angry today  (Read 1021 times)
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 08:43:19 PM

I would prefer to use centralized exchange to buy or sell your favorite altcoins. We are tired of this transaction fee of Ethereum. You are very lucky that the transaction didn't fail. I faced that problem too, but the transaction fee was average. That's the reason we need more blockchain to minimize the transaction cost. In Especially Tron blockchain transaction cost is very low, even faster than Ethereum TPS.

This will not solve the problem, if Tron is worth $ 1,700 then the fees will be similar. The only thing that can fix the situation is to lower the price of Ethereum.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 11:22:18 PM

I would prefer to use centralized exchange to buy or sell your favorite altcoins. We are tired of this transaction fee of Ethereum. You are very lucky that the transaction didn't fail. I faced that problem too, but the transaction fee was average. That's the reason we need more blockchain to minimize the transaction cost. In Especially Tron blockchain transaction cost is very low, even faster than Ethereum TPS.

This will not solve the problem, if Tron is worth $ 1,700 then the fees will be similar. The only thing that can fix the situation is to lower the price of Ethereum.

Tron to $ 1700? hey TRX won't go that far, TRX has a high supply and more than Ethereum 100x more mate, you have to be able to tell the difference,
if you compare the transaction fees of Tron and Ethereum it's obviously very cheap TRON, and I'm sure Tron will be better than ethereum ,
I also always feel angry because Gwei Ethereum is always expensive.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 11:32:44 PM

Always remember to check the network and the gas fee when you are about to make a transfer, just check ethgasstation and set your gas fee to the average at that time, or if you think it's too expensive then you can wait. This has been a problem everytime the network congested / eth hit all time high. Even right now sending eth will cost you $4-5 per transaction and ofcourse other token will cost more than that. I hope they will find a way to solve this because as it's right now then it's not suitable for mass adoption.
I believe that OP isn't new to this, so he is aware of the fees but the situation got burn out and it needs more fees to confirm the transactions which are probably become unnoticed.
What happens is really disappointing but we can't blame others even Vitalik because the fees are not manipulated nor it was controlled by someone else. At this time while the fees are growing high so fast, my advice is to set the fee to its suggested price. This is I usually do to avoid such error or cancellation.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 05:56:23 AM

This is what means never too excited and never expect too much , You should have checked first the Fees before processing like this because it's been in the whole market and forum about the SUPER HIGH Fees of Bitcoin and Ethereum yet you just ignore the fact and go on your GEM Hunting.

Now that you failed then Blaming even your Family? F@ck Off ,Losers like you deserves this failure.

Oh shit this is the funniest post I've seen in years on this board, maybe I'll take you off ignore for awhile if you keep posting gold this!
I think I'll do the Same , Ignoring this Author for the time Being.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
mianvicky1

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 06:09:54 AM

Ohh bad luck for you. But anyone cant do any help regarding this issue. Eth gas fee is very high these days. And when we want to swap tokens from like uniswap or like this others, gas fee becomes too high. I just suggest that don take risks on adjusting low gas because some times it will give you loose. So better is find any other platform to buy or wait for good time.
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 07:50:13 AM

Don't worry about it. This is a part of cryptocurrencies. It fluctuates, so don't think too much about it. I personally use FTX where withdrawals fee is zero which is the best advantage for low crypto holders to transfer any crypto from the exchange into the personal wallet.

No, the problem here is the gas fee of Ethereum right now, it is so expensive that you will not make any money specially if you have small tokens to swap to. I have experience that, I wanted to swap and make money of my tokens of $200, but in order to do that I have to pay $500 gas fee which is not right. So I don't have a choice but to wait out. Only thing that goes for me is that if the price moon and then the gas fee goes down.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 08:15:13 AM

I think you have a temperament because you release your anger to people who don't understand anything even though it is your fault for not checking GWEI before making a transaction, we all know that DEX exchange does have more expensive fees than CEX but you insist on making transactions there, You also can't blame Vitalik because he has nothing to do with this, but I was a little comforted when I read your post

Sometimes when you are frustrated when things are not going your way you tend to snap at those who have nothing to do with your situation (unknowingly Sometimes)
However it is not an excuse, it is always good if we can try to keep out temper cool even in the worst situation (especially from those who have nothing to do with the situation) @op was frustrated at the situation  - anyone can be in that state too,  the situation with gas is getting to almost everyone slowly  Cheesy

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Altcoinsintel

Activity: 342
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 08:24:03 AM

I have stopped using Ethereum for almost one year, since fees risen dramatically and made no sense to keep using this network. I am using Tron whenever possible and have abandoned Ethereum completely. It doesn't make sense to use a network and having to pay 10-100$ fees. If this is what they want then they can keep the DeFi Bitcoin whales and their WBTC, most of us won't ever support Ethereum again.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 08:28:48 AM

Just wanna share this with you guys...maybe...just maybe it will help calm my nerves down

I found what i consider a gem today, so i was in a hurry to buy some before more people discover it and the price begins to go up, being an erc-20 token and only listed on uniswap and 1inch, i needed eth and i had zero eth on my wallet, fortunately, i had about $163 usd in my local bank account so i immediately took out $150 usd to buy some eth, after successfully buying eth from a centralized exchange, i quickly withdrew it to my trust wallet, the exchange took about $22 usd for Ethereum transfer fees so i was left with about $128 usd when the eth hit my trust wallet.

i quickly headed to uniswap to purchase my precious new found ticket to the moon, with my $128 usd in eth, i could have easily purchase about 2000 of the tokens but due to eth high fees, i brought it down to 1000 tokens so as to enable have some eth left for fees but surprisingly, when i clicked on swap, i was told that i don't have enough eth to cover the transaction fees, how much was the fees??? behold ! $87 usd, i was shocked, i didn't want to buy less than 1000 tokens so i decided to adjust the fees, after adjusting, i was able to bring the fee down to $42 usd, i was warned that my transaction might take a very long time before confirmation o might even be cancelled, i took my shot and clicked the submit button.

so the wait began ...

1 hour -- i was still waiting for a confirmation

3 hours -- i was still waiting for a confirmation

4 hours -- i was still waiting

5th hour came and some where in the middle of it, i got a notification from trust wallet that my transaction has been confirmed... i was happy, i quickly rushed to etherscan to view the transaction. lo and behold,, the transaction was confirmed but the token purchase didn't pull through, it returned an error saying like purchase wasn't successful due to low gas shit shit shit...WHAT THE F...KING HELL .. my $42 usd gone just like that HuhHuhHuh?? i was so fucking mad, in fact, if i knew where vitalik was, i would have called security men to have him arrested, i was devastated, i felt like crying, i was so mad at my wife and kid like its their fault,...it wasn't funny, out of $128 usd, i had just $86 usd left, i couldn't buy my precious ticket to the moon no more, its really a bad day for me today, i lost $150 usd just like that, that was all i had left in my local bank account, and now its gone all because of Ethereum high fees.

I am not sure if you have told which gem coin you wanted to buy in fomo ? I don't like your approach to buy a coin as if there is no tomorrow.

Eth gas fee is high but for the millionaires who are using it, it does not matter. Uniswap fee is too much for an ordinary investor. Even i do not buy coins these days which are only on uniswap even i know they may have big scope in future. I hope with eth 2.0, the fee will be reduced.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 08:31:44 AM

Totally agree with you, at this point I prefer to trade on a centralized exchange, rather than trading on Uniswap, because i  also spent a fee of around $ 50 USD for trades less than $ 200 USD. Although by trading on Uniswap sometimes we can get quite interesting Airdrops. but still the high fees reduce my interest to trading there
Mistafreeze

Activity: 897
Merit: 284

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 08:48:15 AM

Just wanna share this with you guys...maybe...just maybe it will help calm my nerves down

I found what i consider a gem today, so i was in a hurry to buy some before more people discover it and the price begins to go up, being an erc-20 token and only listed on uniswap and 1inch, i needed eth and i had zero eth on my wallet, fortunately, i had about $163 usd in my local bank account so i immediately took out $150 usd to buy some eth, after successfully buying eth from a centralized exchange, i quickly withdrew it to my trust wallet, the exchange took about $22 usd for Ethereum transfer fees so i was left with about $128 usd when the eth hit my trust wallet.

i quickly headed to uniswap to purchase my precious new found ticket to the moon, with my $128 usd in eth, i could have easily purchase about 2000 of the tokens but due to eth high fees, i brought it down to 1000 tokens so as to enable have some eth left for fees but surprisingly, when i clicked on swap, i was told that i don't have enough eth to cover the transaction fees, how much was the fees??? behold ! $87 usd, i was shocked, i didn't want to buy less than 1000 tokens so i decided to adjust the fees, after adjusting, i was able to bring the fee down to $42 usd, i was warned that my transaction might take a very long time before confirmation o might even be cancelled, i took my shot and clicked the submit button.

so the wait began ...

1 hour -- i was still waiting for a confirmation

3 hours -- i was still waiting for a confirmation

4 hours -- i was still waiting

5th hour came and some where in the middle of it, i got a notification from trust wallet that my transaction has been confirmed... i was happy, i quickly rushed to etherscan to view the transaction. lo and behold,, the transaction was confirmed but the token purchase didn't pull through, it returned an error saying like purchase wasn't successful due to low gas shit shit shit...WHAT THE F...KING HELL .. my $42 usd gone just like that HuhHuhHuh?? i was so fucking mad, in fact, if i knew where vitalik was, i would have called security men to have him arrested, i was devastated, i felt like crying, i was so mad at my wife and kid like its their fault,...it wasn't funny, out of $128 usd, i had just $86 usd left, i couldn't buy my precious ticket to the moon no more, its really a bad day for me today, i lost $150 usd just like that, that was all i had left in my local bank account, and now its gone all because of Ethereum high fees.

Increasing transaction fee is really the worst thing in Ethereum and until eth 2 is arrived, there seems to be no solution to it.
Sending erc20 tokens are much more expensive than sending eth.
Evgenklm

Activity: 896
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 10:35:11 AM

With the increase in the price of ETH, the cost of a transaction in this network is already extremely acute, because I, for example, from the moment the price of ETH rises above $ 1300, I no longer trade on DEX exchanges, the commission is already more than $ 30, this is expensive for me, I do not know when this will change, and I really do not like it, I am limited in trading due to high commissions. Now I have found a DEX exchange on a competitor's blockchain and I trade there. Undecided
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 10:58:05 AM

I understand this incident, but it's pure that it is not the fault of your child, your wife or Vitalik. it has nothing to do with your case. but when it comes to withdrawal fees on the Uniswap platform, I admit it is quite crazy. Even I personally can't do much with my coins listed on the Uniswap platform because I won't make any profit if I exchange them for expensive gas, just watching this madness.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 03:12:28 PM

I feel sorry to what you have experienced but believe me, you're not the only one who experienced that kind of scenario as myself experienced it also. I lost too much money in fees but in the end my transaction didn't push through.

I will just hope that the team behind eth will do something to this kind of happening but if you notice also, their is a little problem with uniswap platform as I notice that they are asking for a very high fees if we are going to exchange something. That is why, I rarely use that exchange even if it is very easy to use and is decentralized as I learned my lesson already where I lost too much money just to cover the transaction fee by using that exchange.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 03:56:27 PM

Now you chance if you wanna move all your erc20 coin to exchange wallet because eth price down and gas fees transaction still lower, maybe with 0.003 eth is enough for sending your coin and not complaint any more when price up again. I think this great chance right now and maybe tomorrow gas will up again, before late you can take great moment right now to buy eth and send your coin to exchange wallet.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 04:14:02 PM

i lost $150 usd just like that, that was all i had left in my local bank account, and now its gone all because of Ethereum high fees.
It is a sad story and the market has turned out to be helping out the rich and not the small time investors. I am staying away from the entire token market and the DeFi hype because i am not able to make any substantial profit with all these high transaction fees and you cannot take advantage even if there is a price disparity. The only solution is to keep the coins ready when you see any new token that could potentially make you a profit rather than scrambling at the last moment.
juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 05:53:55 PM

you should find out the transaction fees before you make a transaction, so that you can calculate all the outgoing fees you need to make some transactions. Moreover, for now the transaction fees using the Ethereum platform are very high, so it's no surprise that many users switch to other platforms that have relatively low transaction prices. so it is your mistake to be too hasty in taking an action without seeking information first.

Kehindem

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 06:26:48 PM

transaction with Eth this time has been somehow, like weeks now have not been able carry out transaction due to the high and crazy transfer fee and i need money badly and i have 3$ worth the fee is more than what i have, so eth is just like this for now bro, take heart
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2021, 06:36:50 PM

Being so popular for almost all dapps, erc20 platform is loosing its interest for dapps investors. At one hand eth investors are earning due to its price rise, dapps investors loosing money due to its high fees.
I have my few transfers and stakings on hold due to so much high transaction fees.
Not sure when fees will be lowered.

BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 06:43:55 PM

Being so popular for almost all dapps, erc20 platform is loosing its interest for dapps investors. At one hand eth investors are earning due to its price rise, dapps investors loosing money due to its high fees.
I have my few transfers and stakings on hold due to so much high transaction fees.
Not sure when fees will be lowered.

Luckily I have nothing to trade on my ethereum wallet. LOL
As long as trader are still competing to get confirmation quickly, transaction fee will always be expensive. I don't think the increase in transaction fee is Vitalik's fault, but it is the fault of users wanting higher fee to get confirmation quickly. A useful advice at this point is, don't transfer anything if it's only worth paying the transaction fee. Save your token or coin for a while and wait for the transaction fees to return to normal. Also don't expect GWEI to drop to 1 anytime soon.

Make sure you always check transaction fee on this site: https://ethgasstation.info/ to avoid transaction failures. Use standard costs to minimize fee. BTW 302 at this time for standart Gas Prices.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████