Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:20:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fees are sky high  (Read 789 times)
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 01:06:29 PM

Yeah for last few months ethereum gas fees was just sky rocketing. And day by day it's also increasing. For defi and nft many transactions are happening on the chain. And ethereum price is also hike. I think there is nothing to do but wait for the ethereum 2.0 to come to this space. Tillbthen we have to pay this kind of high fees. Hope ethereum 2.0 will come as soon as possible.

max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2021, 02:35:22 PM

i have my business as selling bot for customers whom work with the binary option and selling bot to accept payment with the bitcoin that is one of the condition as referring uses with the least on buyer as might they feel boredom on high fees with the transaction.

criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 02:41:31 PM

Yeah for last few months ethereum gas fees was just sky rocketing. And day by day it's also increasing. For defi and nft many transactions are happening on the chain. And ethereum price is also hike. I think there is nothing to do but wait for the ethereum 2.0 to come to this space. Tillbthen we have to pay this kind of high fees. Hope ethereum 2.0 will come as soon as possible.
the increase in transaction costs has occurred in the last year. maybe it is not as expensive as it is today but the increase has been happening for a long time and until now we will still see the solution in July.
too slow indeed, but we can't think that this handling can be done quickly. everyone's shouting and the developers always say the same thing.
finally, many projects decide to switch chains to keep their market.
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 02:45:37 PM

It seems that the price of Ethereum was the one that should sky rocketting and is a must thing to grow high but this happened oppositely. So yep, up until now the main concern of ethereum investors and traders was its transaction fees that was totally too high enough that you may second thought if you were going to made any transactions or not, if not really needed i bet that none of them would take risks to make any transactions. Hoping that Ethereum 2.0 can make it's transaction fee lower than the today.
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 03:43:15 PM

It seems that the price of Ethereum was the one that should sky rocketting and is a must thing to grow high but this happened oppositely. So yep, up until now the main concern of ethereum investors and traders was its transaction fees that was totally too high enough that you may second thought if you were going to made any transactions or not, if not really needed i bet that none of them would take risks to make any transactions. Hoping that Ethereum 2.0 can make it's transaction fee lower than the today.
The current ethereum price is indeed comparatively very low. Compared to the price of Bitcoin, ethereum should now have a price of over $ 5,000. The reason for this condition is the high level of gas for transactions in this network. Some campaigns, including AMEPAY, are still hesitant to pay out part of their tokens to bounty company participants because of this. However, this is a temporary problem and, as Buterin assured, this problem should disappear in July. So, if possible, we should give up making small transactions on the ethereum network for now.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 03:35:54 AM

The current ethereum price is indeed comparatively very low. Compared to the price of Bitcoin, ethereum should now have a price of over $ 5,000. The reason for this condition is the high level of gas for transactions in this network. Some campaigns, including AMEPAY, are still hesitant to pay out part of their tokens to bounty company participants because of this. However, this is a temporary problem and, as Buterin assured, this problem should disappear in July. So, if possible, we should give up making small transactions on the ethereum network for now.
I think with July update it is going to go down, that is what I am expecting ethereum to do next, drop the fee to low levels and have a high price instead. That is going to be great, it would help miners because even though they are charging less ETH it is still a lot of ETH that they are mining so the price of ETH being high would help them, and it would help anyone who holds ethereum, and who deals with ethereum and people who want to move it around would have easier time as well.

It is just a logical method, it is not going to hurt anyone and it would definitely help anyone. So fee under 5 bucks and price over 5k will be the only way to go for ethereum to survive. I think it was basically 10x compared to last year so that is not bad, but it could definitely get bigger, could go towards 3k easily with this kind of change if the fee is dropped.
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 04:07:33 AM

I have about 35$ that I'd like to buy BCH with, but with the transaction fees, I can barely get 8$ out of those 35$. Anyone know a way to buy BCH on blockchain directly from your BTC balance? Also, Could I maybe set a low low fee and use transaction accelerator to push it through?
any Update on how much have you purchase from that 35$? I bought BCH also back in February and the Fee almost the same of what i need to purchase lol.

But since i have no choice so i go on and luckily that the coins i bought is for my gambling activity.

And i made it 5 folds from the amount i purchased so the fee does not really affect my day .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: