Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:06:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is a math model worth that predicts BTC's next ATH with incredible accuracy  (Read 435 times)
BTC-Predictive-Spike-High (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 12:36:06 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2021, 09:09:08 AM by BTC-Predictive-Spike-High

My Model was/is 10% out, 65k instead of 71k range for interim turning point, however it shows the bull market is not yet over. Model prediction ATH also at least 10% out = new prediction $387-$407k range if spike high is also 10% out. TBD.

Ok guys here it is. Complete model. Remember it is out currently by at least 10%.

https://github.com/BTC-Predictive-Spike-High-Model/with-coinbase-update/blob/main/Bitcoin%20Predictive%20Spike%20High%20Model%20COMPLETE%20-%20coinbase%20update.pdf
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4396
Merit: 3062

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 12:55:42 PM
Merited by LoyceV (4)

Like all such models, it is worth absolutely nothing minus the value of the time it takes someone to realise that fact. Anyone interested in your model should ask you to pay them to examine your model, or else they're getting ripped off. Undecided

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 01:09:07 PM

I partly agree, but didn't the Winklevoss twins do something similar with Zuckerberg and their idea for Facebook, we all know what happened. People routinely exploit inventors because of their oftentimes need for affirmation, as they normally don't fit in with the general population. This naiveté is often exploited. Ok thanks for your input.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 01:16:59 PM

Like all such models, it is worth absolutely nothing minus the value of the time it takes someone to realise that fact. Anyone interested in your model should ask you to pay them to examine your model, or else they're getting ripped off. Undecided
Hey, can I use your math model, that seems to work good. Also, someone who claims to be a mathematical analyst on the Internet is not a mathematical analyst, if there really is a math model that accurately predicts the prices of bitcoin market over this coming year, then why tell everybody about it? That kind of thing shouldn't see the light of day, the person that creates that is basically making a gold mine meaning that they should never share this kind of thing and since there is no such thing as accurate math model that can predict the bitcoin's price in the next month or so, it is probably a sham or a scheme to hook in people to pay for a pie chart that has random number put in it, there is a reason why they are called predictions, they are not accurate.

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 01:27:27 PM

I didn't believe it also at first, and don't know what to do with it, it would send shockwaves through the BTC world, of that I am sure. I don't feel it wise to open source it yet. I kind of feel it is similar and as significant as PLAN B's model. IMO. So nothing. Ok thanks for your input.
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 227

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 03:20:24 PM

I am quite sure that movements in the cryptocurrency market, especially not general ones, but more specific ones for a short period of time, are impossible to predict. Now millions of people are involved in this market, many of them do not know how the cryptocurrency market works and perform absolutely illogical actions and no program can predict them. Therefore, I don’t believe in such a program and its capabilities with an acceptable error of plus or minus one percent.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 03:41:49 PM

Are you aware the model has 2 predictions one I have made public, that is the interim turning point, there I have a 1% deviation. Because I know there is a great deal of mistrust I have published that result, which after BTC turns at that point the second $xxx,xxx figure becomes the next objective. I have a 2% standard deviation for that prediction. As it is a laser point of data projected almost 4 years in advance (I am anticipating when the peak to peak occurs or thereabouts) from 2-3 years ago, the further you go out the smallest deviation has up until now been well within 1% for the absolute published spike highs. I would love nothing more than to spill the beans to a reputable creditable personality who could verify the model, but these people are insulated by layers of security, hence I have started to graft at the grass roots level. However I appreciate your feedback.
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 03:42:51 PM

It would be priceless as you could always be ahead in trading. But it's impossible, as you can't predict when Elon Must will tweet or not Cheesy

Your 'predictions' are biased from result-oriented thinking.

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 03:48:51 PM

OK so we are 1 for priceless 3 for worthless.
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 717

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 04:15:04 PM

Haha  Grin That was hillarious.

I partly agree, but didn't the Winklevoss twins do something similar with Zuckerberg and their idea for Facebook, we all know what happened. People routinely exploit inventors because of their oftentimes need for affirmation, as they normally don't fit in with the general population. This naiveté is often exploited. Ok thanks for your input.

Tell me one thing, what's the use of such model even if it exists (although it doesn't). Assuming that the model would predict the ATH 99% accurately (well that's funny too  Grin )
wouldn't it make the traders aware and then they will just start selling their coins right before the ATH. Hence a big sell would occur right before the predicted ATH.
Hence the ATH the model predicted would fail to be accurate. Hence it's just a waste of time.

It's like time travelling to the past and changing something which eventually changes all the course of events from that point till date.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
MyCryptoDomains

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 04:30:35 PM

Yep, code review is a favor.

MarketBTC.com Wink CoinPayment.io Cheesy domain names for sale! Smiley visit the domain to get it

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 04:33:21 PM

Firstly, the model exists, and I have given you the results for 2013 and 2017, they are true, however unbelievable, this is not made up. Secondly how many people know about  the PLAN B prediction of 288K, and then will act on it. Surely the peak will be just under 288K with that logic, it is the most well known, its been published for almost 2 years and revised last year. Unless main stream media takes hold of it during the mania phase, as almost all people will forget about it having the attention span of a goldfish, it will not be relevant for the most but only a few. If as I have explained before the model predicts a price and therefore market cap number in the trillions of dollars, and say I can have an influence on say 10 Billion dollars (if I don't publish it but rather sell it to one whale) at the peak that is only enough to move the market a few $10's of dollars. For that person/whale/institution who does not want to hold their full bag during the next bear market, what is the fair value?
MyCryptoDomains

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 04:47:42 PM

Firstly, the model exists, and I have given you the results for 2013 and 2017, they are true, however unbelievable, this is not made up. Secondly how many people know about  the PLAN B prediction of 288K, and then will act on it. Surely the peak will be just under 288K with that logic, it is the most well known, its been published for almost 2 years and revised last year. Unless main stream media takes hold of it during the mania phase, as almost all people will forget about it having the attention span of a goldfish, it will not be relevant for the most but only a few. If as I have explained before the model predicts a price and therefore market cap number in the trillions of dollars, and say I can have an influence on say 10 Billion dollars (if I don't publish it but rather sell it to one whale) at the peak that is only enough to move the market a few $10's of dollars. For that person/whale/institution who does not want to hold their full bag during the next bear market, what is the fair value?

OK get as specific as you can on what you can disclose and when that happens you can boast everywhere linking people to this thread and sell your thing.

MarketBTC.com Wink CoinPayment.io Cheesy domain names for sale! Smiley visit the domain to get it

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 05:03:14 PM

...boast...linking..., if that was true and I forever remain anonymous where is the boasting. If I come out and full disclosure of model and person and the model is not true where is my boasting. But if I come out and show it is true and who I am I can never go back into anonymity, and I currently put a great deal of value on that. But valid a critique, understandable.
MyCryptoDomains

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 07:04:57 PM

...boast...linking..., if that was true and I forever remain anonymous where is the boasting. If I come out and full disclosure of model and person and the model is not true where is my boasting. But if I come out and show it is true and who I am I can never go back into anonymity, and I currently put a great deal of value on that. But valid a critique, understandable.

Bro you can stay anonymous like Sahoshi Grin History textbooks will call you you "BTC-Predictive-Spike-High from bitcointalk.org".

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 07:08:30 PM

Issue is what is the model worth not who am I, bro
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4664

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 07:19:58 PM

Obvious scam is obvious.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3261

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 11:30:25 PM

The model predicted price high for 2013: $1,239.43. Actual 2013 high Mt Gox $1,241.92, Cryptocompare.com, 99.79% accurate
The model predicted price high for 2017: $20,038.41. Actual 2017 high $20,088.99 Coinmarketcap.com, 99.63% accurate

When did you create your model?

Did you create it prior to 2013 and it has been validated twice? Or, did you create it recently and use backtesting to tune it? If it is the latter, then you really have nothing of any value. You can't use backtesting to validate a model created with backtesting.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 08:25:28 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2021, 10:57:48 AM by BTC-Predictive-Spike-High

Discovered it last year, its not a model that you constantly move the parameters, but all the math's stays the same but for one sequential variable which changes because of the halving. A little like the coin miners reward is sequential in its reduction 50, 25, 12 1/2, etc. the halving changes the sequential variable. It just doesn't predict the high, but has proven to be accurate with the absolute recorded in USD spike high. It is a math's that is encrypted in the price, the halving changes ONLY one variable.

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 09:48:33 AM

I would be willing to fly almost anywhere in the world to the right person who could verify the math's and model.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: