Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:41:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion! Don't BUY FAKE! "wallet.dat" files with lost passwords.  (Read 6041 times)
hspr1371

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 04:27:54 PM

That is, there is no real wallet file?
Antoni4EVA1984 (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 47

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 10:23:49 PM

I am in the process of going over about 90 wallets in total as I have got more new ones that have added to the list, I am compiling a RAR file with ones I think could be good with information that is with them for passwords (Which is more then likely bollocks) also doing individual hash files for each possible good candidate and a compiled list of possible dodgy Hashed wallets to cross reference new wallets for ease so not to waste time. Also added a folder for each one I think is good with the sync files from Bitcoin Core so it can be loaded straight up without waiting for time to sync.

13 I think could be good so far but no one knows for sure unless they can crack and send out the coin. I also have 11 more wallets to check out of the 90 I have to sort.

Taking a long time to sort but I have nothing else better to do and would be a better chance to try them instead of wasting time on 100% fake wallets.

Will update the thread with some examples of why they're blatantly fake. But I will obviously keep the ones I have sorted off the thread as a lot of work has been done with this & we all know there is leachers & scammers trying to make a buck.

Spawnx

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 10:31:30 PM

I am in the process of going over about 90 wallets in total as I have got more new ones that have added to the list, I am compiling a RAR file with ones I think could be good with information that is with them for passwords (Which is more then likely bollocks) also doing individual hash files for each possible good candidate and a compiled list of possible dodgy Hashed wallets to cross reference new wallets for ease so not to waste time. Also added a folder for each one I think is good with the sync files from Bitcoin Core so it can be loaded straight up without waiting for time to sync.

13 I think could be good so far but no one knows for sure unless they can crack and send out the coin. I also have 11 more wallets to check out of the 90 I have to sort.

Taking a long time to sort but I have nothing else better to do and would be a better chance to try them instead of wasting time on 100% fake wallets.

Will update the thread with some examples of why they're blatantly fake. But I will obviously keep the ones I have sorted off the thread as a lot of work has been & we all know there is leachers trying to make a buck.

Great, curious what the result could be, also checking a bunch of wallets for fake ones, runnig 5 Core wallets to sync every one of them and inspect the transactions
codekrash

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 11:17:10 PM

I have 10 wallets from what looks to be the most SEO prominent fake-wallet scammer. WALLET-DAT.NET LOMBARD
I checked them one by one in full synced bitcoin core. They are all empty, full balance transferred out early 2020.

Antoni4EVA1984 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 11:27:18 PM

I have 10 wallets from what looks to be the most SEO prominent fake-wallet scammer. WALLET-DAT.NET LOMBARD
I checked them one by one in full synced bitcoin core. They are all empty, full balance transferred out early 2020.

Yeah I would not buy any if I am honest with you, they claim to be legit but they're the same that is publicly available for free that is up for sale, I did ask the guy from allprivatekeys to send me the Hash for each wallet he has after speaking in email with him back and fourth but surprise surprise I have not got a response back since asking for them.

He has nothing to lose sending me the hash files for each wallet (Unless they're fake as they're the same as the public edited wallets going around)

I had just over 90 wallets that I have nearly checked, 13 seem okay, I have got 11 more wallets to check that seem to be unique in hashcode in bitcoin core.
Antoni4EVA1984 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 11:29:01 PM

Great, curious what the result could be, also checking a bunch of wallets for fake ones, runnig 5 Core wallets to sync every one of them and inspect the transactions

That is a lot of syncing Cheesy
FNT

Activity: 75
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2021, 06:32:24 AM

Hi guys,

as I wrote in an sharing post from MA40, I post it here also...

I have done some "research" on wallets.dat I got, you should check, before you try to guess the password...

at the following wallet if you compare the files in a simple way the "iteration" count is the same!
All have: 35714

10.08    1EQjwXjyom9T35764huyriFEredLGmneVC
12.8219  19tLSCZWhX5YBVy6uX2kLheNjdUb9RBojS
22.85    19Hj5Pzi4hCj12porw97i183XYTrScbtXS
42.2445  1NKmf6GszBQ6wo349LUT4Je1csNyDDpb5Y

I'd say it very unlikely that so much wallets have the same, iteration!
Maybe this is only true for my files, but check this...

Bye

PS:

Iterations - part of encryption of wallet.dat
See: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/blob/master/src/wallet/wallet.cpp
e.g. Line 599

See how iterations are calculated, so to have the same iteration in more wallets, possible BUT all of those?... No.

Trading with neural networks... https://forexneurotrader.com
Antoni4EVA1984 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 07:55:31 AM

Hi guys,

as I wrote in an sharing post from MA40, I post it here also...

I have done some "research" on wallets.dat I got, you should check, before you try to guess the password...

at the following wallet if you compare the files in a simple way the "iteration" count is the same!
All have: 35714

I'd say it very unlikely that so much wallets have the same, iteration!
Maybe this is only true for my files, but check this...

Bye

PS:

Iterations - part of encryption of wallet.dat
See: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/blob/master/src/wallet/wallet.cpp
e.g. Line 599

See how iterations are calculated, so to have the same iteration in more wallets, possible BUT all of those?... No.

I fully agree with you, it is what I have also been telling people here. I have and will be updating this thread with all the duplicate iterations of all these wallets & snapshots of the dodgy transaction details, even with some that aren't duplicated.

Even the wallets that aren't recurring in iterations could also very well be edited wallets. I certainly would not pay for any of these wallets. Thanks for your input and post for people to read  Cool
badazz77

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 09:26:46 AM

are you cracking these wallets or selling them?
Antoni4EVA1984 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 09:33:53 AM

Not selling them no, been giving them away to people for free. Once I have sorted the ones I think could be good I will run some wordlists, then add rules and masks if the straight attack does not work. I would not bother with increments though as it would take months, years & then 1000's of years once you start going up from 7 chars with the ?a charset.
Spawnx

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 09:39:59 AM

Not selling them no, been giving them away to people for free. Once I have sorted the ones I think could be good I will run some wordlists, then add rules and masks if the straight attack does not work. I would not bother with increments though as it would take months, years & then 1000's of years once you start going up from 7 chars with the ?a charset.

We could join forces for cracking some of these small wallets , also found some wallets that are promising and will be running hashcat on them, got total of 18 GPUs for this task
Antoni4EVA1984 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 10:17:20 AM

We could join forces for cracking some of these small wallets , also found some wallets that are promising and will be running hashcat on them, got total of 18 GPUs for this task

Yeah once I have finished going through them I will start to run a few. I did have 24 gpu's but only got the 12 now as I sold the other half to top up my crypto portfolio a few months back. I am interested in possibly having trust worthy members in using a server and use -z mode. Could speed things up. But bare in mind even the ones we have checked could still be edited wallets.
badazz77

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 10:25:16 AM

i have done billions of passwords on a lot of them and only cracked fake ones. one wallet was 111111 and one was a hash. now i am trying a different method its faster but harder. can i try on these?
Antoni4EVA1984 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 10:26:49 AM

i have done billions of passwords on a lot of them and only cracked fake ones. one wallet was 111111 and one was a hash. now i am trying a different method its faster but harder. can i try on these?

Could you be so kind to share the wallet hashcodes & wallet address's of the fakes ones & passwords for each of them so people can know.
badazz77

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 10:35:13 AM

i mistakenly deleted them after breaking them because i was pissed. now im focusing on others. if i crack more i will share
yangxin325

Activity: 28
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 10:42:54 AM

i mistakenly deleted them after breaking them because i was pissed. now im focusing on others. if i crack more i will share
You can recall it and avoid redoing the work of others. Thank you.
Spawnx

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 11:07:44 AM

Yeah once I have finished going through them I will start to run a few. I did have 24 gpu's but only got the 12 now as I sold the other half to top up my crypto portfolio a few months back. I am interested in possibly having trust worthy members in using a server and use -z mode. Could speed things up. But bare in mind even the ones we have checked could still be edited wallets.

We could use Hastopolis to join trust members on major wallets if they are legit, i got one build that could run as an server (Threadripper 3970X , 128GB of DDR4 and 2x 3090) currently on windows but if there will be interest i can set ap a Ubuntu server. will be upgrading my 12x1070 rig to 3090 as these will be avalible again  Tongue
Ennic

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 11:25:54 AM

We could use Hastopolis to join trust members on major wallets if they are legit, i got one build that could run as an server (Threadripper 3970X , 128GB of DDR4 and 2x 3090) currently on windows but if there will be interest i can set ap a Ubuntu server. will be upgrading my 12x1070 rig to 3090 as these will be avalible again  Tongue
Good afternoon, do you want to help me open a wallet for 20% of the balance?
Spawnx

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 11:32:52 AM

Good afternoon, do you want to help me open a wallet for 20% of the balance?

Drop the hash here and the adress, did You check the fake wallet hashes from the beginnig of the post?
Spawnx

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 11:55:26 AM

$bitcoin$64$f95b995bd952613281a7fbf16a37abfa342d579a651d2fcf32c21d7479fe587e$16$c61ebd84c4990e1f$70312$2$00$2$00 Yes i checked

To not to mess up Antonis post, write me a message about the Adress to this hash and hints if there are any, im not doing any attempts if there are no legit hints
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: