Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:14:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Education, the future of learning?  (Read 1950 times)
Sophiya

Activity: 146
Merit: 27

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 08:17:54 PM

It seems to me that nothing can replace live communication and socialization of children in collectives.  Learning the practical skills of students of different professions suffers with online learning.  It is impossible to study human anatomy online without visual material.  So even blockchain technologies won't help here Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2021, 09:23:34 PM

It seems to me that nothing can replace live communication and socialization of children in collectives.  Learning the practical skills of students of different professions suffers with online learning.  It is impossible to study human anatomy online without visual material.  So even blockchain technologies won't help here Smiley
It's true but there are courses that can rely on online education such as Information Technology. I am an IT student and before the pandemic hits, We are conducting online learning for most of our subjects that don't need to be face to face. People today adopted online learning but we can't deny the fact that there are courses that need to have a face-to-face class. As far as I know, there is a blockchain project that focused on an online learning platform, I can't remember what project it is but I'm sure I stumbled on it before.
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 11:21:01 PM

It's true and of course, if you talk about its effectiveness, I think online learning is still not really effective,
and indeed if world conditions are still not truly free from Covid 19, of course online learning will also be applied,
but we'll see if there are new technologies that can help in this problem

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 09:22:16 AM

It seems like we are going to stick to online learning for some time. Well online learning started with youtube being used for that. It makes me sad that I think that will become standard in future.
Yes, but for online learning such as YouTube, it seems that it is still not relevant because sometimes videos uploaded to YouTube are not perfect or maximal, so that it can also hinder learning and one more thing that YouTube video viewers also cannot directly ask the video maker Except for leaving a word in the comments column, in my opinion, if you want to learn via online, there are other methods that are more specific than YouTube, such as implementing Google Meetings and others.
Darkelf11

Activity: 509
Merit: 43

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 09:29:59 AM

A lot of business today coins are establishing the use of the new coins and some of them make an introduction to the possible use of the blockchain into the near future seems to be good right ? We can now store that information in the world of blockchain without any trouble with security.

One of my schools makes an introduction about blockchain but still, it requires a lot of process before getting accepted into the university.
15262kk

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 09:18:43 AM

What else makes online education useful?

The platforms such as LEDU ( www.education-ecosystem.com ) allow creators of training courses to make money. Blockchain technology makes it possible to distribute the tokens provided as a reward. 

Many people, including teachers, lost their jobs as the pandemic started. Savvy ones switched to online education area quickly. It also lets students learn new skills safely.       

I saw negative reviews on LEDU from some users. But there’re also people whose opinion is different. What do you think about it?   

The website’s token was updated recently, and the founders gave an exhaustive interview and answered all questions. It means that the platform is developing. New training courses are published, and their creators get the company’s tokens.     

How can one earn tokens?
Odalv
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 09:51:10 AM

The platforms such as LEDU ( www.education-ecosystem.com ) allow creators of training courses to make money. Blockchain technology makes it possible to distribute the tokens provided as a reward. 

Many people, including teachers, lost their jobs as the pandemic started. Savvy ones switched to online education area quickly. It also lets students learn new skills safely.       

I saw negative reviews on LEDU from some users. But there’re also people whose opinion is different. What do you think about it?   

The website’s token was updated recently, and the founders gave an exhaustive interview and answered all questions. It means that the platform is developing. New training courses are published, and their creators get the company’s tokens.     

How can one earn tokens?

You can get tokens for developing courses and testing them and for learning. There’re more details on the official website.   
ferdinand50

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 10:27:29 AM

You can get tokens for developing courses and testing them and for learning. There’re more details on the official website.   

I’m looking for a good programming course, can anyone recommend me a teacher?   
Natsuu

Activity: 1106
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 10:57:52 AM

It seems like we are going to stick to online learning for some time. Well online learning started with youtube being used for that. It makes me sad that I think that will become standard in future.
Due to the pandemic, many people lost their jobs, even the students' education, but if the students have an online class, it will be of great benefit to prevent covid infection, but it would be better to have an online learning project like student coin. project many students will be interested in studying it.

Personally, I've learned a lot about Crypto during the pandemic, without even relying on online learning where there is teacher-student interaction.

I am a univ. student and we're doing online learning, and tbh, I can't learn much as I learn during the face-to-face classes, and It is pretty tiring. So I think that student coin that is usable for online learning is not that beneficial and will not trend as pretty much, students hate online studying.

Odalv
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 04:28:33 AM

I take this person’s courses - https://www.education-ecosystem.com/kuzzmi/lmnAV-how-to-create-a-dating-web-app-in-nodejs/Dy1LK-how-to-create-a-dating-web-app-in-nodejs-4/ . He offers a lot of programming courses.   
yazher

Activity: 2170
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 05:32:52 AM

Many things can make online education useful, one of which is that you can study remotely without having to meet everyone you need, this clearly makes it easy for yourself and also for everyone who doesn't understand the things he needs to support his work.

I think this is the best thing you can do if there is no available teacher or some people who can teach you the basics of the crypto industry. The only thing you need to have is the capability to understand what you are reading cause there are lots of resources already available on the internet. If you don't want to read, you can try to watch some of the documentaries and you still need to update yourself with some trusted social media that has all the news about what's going on in the crypto industry. In that case, education nowadays it's easy.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
15262kk

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 10:12:51 AM

I take this person’s courses - https://www.education-ecosystem.com/kuzzmi/lmnAV-how-to-create-a-dating-web-app-in-nodejs/Dy1LK-how-to-create-a-dating-web-app-in-nodejs-4/ . He offers a lot of programming courses.   

I’ve changed my mind about the platform. New blockchain-based online schools are extremely useful not only for students, but also for teachers.   
iyvcgm

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 05:27:06 AM

How does blockchain technology change the future of online education?
oliverlott

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 06:54:22 AM

In the age of the Internet, any information is easy to access, but it’s not always full-fledged and true. That’s why the development of new platforms where professionals create educational content is important. They can provide access to true information and help people to get new professions. I don’t think that it makes sense to use blockchain technology for online schools.   
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 08:04:47 AM

The year 2020 made us realize that we should be prepared for anything. So many jobs have been lost, businesses and establishments were closing. Schools have closed entirely as well.

So we are now into this new age that most of the things we are doing are online. Food, grocery, shopping, and most importantly, education. Schools have created modules for what they call distant learning. I know this is not that new, but I am just curious to know if this pandemic will change everything we know about.

I am not new to crypto or blockchain but I don't have any extensive knowledge regarding the technicalities. Do you guys think that there is a use case for blockchain on online education?

The system of blockchain could be very helpful for online learning in my opinion. If we would take the ledger approach to new classes than we would constructed courses that always buildup on the previous information. Instead of changing the information each year, we could just build on top of the old course and keep adding to it. So even if the information is outdated it would be much easier for the students to learn how the theory evolved over time.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1178

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 08:53:55 AM

After reading rage and complaint comments in the news regards school online education during pandemic and lockdown, it looks like the world is not prepared yet for a mass online education.

You could teach an older generation something because they know the price of time. Younger generation do everything except studying during online classes. Most of the students chat, play games, watch movies during online classes and compared with regular education in classroom, teachers can not spot and stop that.

Recently I have experienced learning online. It was 3 day/4 hour lectures. During lectures all I have to do was just listening and I find it hard to concentrate when I'm at home sitting relax in sofa with laptop on my knees.

I would say that online education is a future, but still a very far future of learning. It is suitable for short courses, but not for a proper education.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 10:24:12 AM

The year 2020 made us realize that we should be prepared for anything. So many jobs have been lost, businesses and establishments were closing. Schools have closed entirely as well.

So we are now into this new age that most of the things we are doing are online. Food, grocery, shopping, and most importantly, education. Schools have created modules for what they call distant learning. I know this is not that new, but I am just curious to know if this pandemic will change everything we know about.

I am not new to crypto or blockchain but I don't have any extensive knowledge regarding the technicalities. Do you guys think that there is a use case for blockchain on online education?

I don't think that it would be possible in which being part in blockchain will take some transaction fees which need it to have a fast and easy transaction process. In other hand, as we talk about in online education it need more time to develop in blockchain technology as it will need to study the advantages and disadvantages that can be suitable to each and everyone of us in the society.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ferdinand50

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 06:42:00 AM

In the age of the Internet, any information is easy to access, but it’s not always full-fledged and true. That’s why the development of new platforms where professionals create educational content is important. They can provide access to true information and help people to get new professions. I don’t think that it makes sense to use blockchain technology for online schools.   

As for the situation with information, I agree with you, but blockchain allows to ensure safety for accounts and the platform itself. As we all know, high-quality online schools aren’t cheap. Few people can afford paying again if their accounts are stolen.   
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 06:55:27 AM

As for the situation with information, I agree with you, but blockchain allows to ensure safety for accounts and the platform itself. As we all know, high-quality online schools aren’t cheap. Few people can afford paying again if their accounts are stolen.   
Yes, that's right, the name of a high quality school is clearly not going to be cheap and not everyone can afford to be part of it, so this is not simple even though it can be tricked because teachers also have to be paid and the pay is clearly not cheap, because of the knowledge given in the form of technology in terms of making money.
oliverlott

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 02:22:13 PM

You can ensure safety with the help of 2FA and similar systems. The developers are working on it. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: