Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:04:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you feel, Looking at the Bullrun market?  (Read 1104 times)
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 06:38:06 AM

This is the time I have been waiting for, I've been patient for more than 1 year or rather in the middle of 2019 I kept bitcoins and ended up selling right in the range of $ 45k. It was a target I didn't believe in but it did come true, btc has given me huge profits, and some of the top altcoins like BNB, I bought for $ 35 and sold for $ 126 last night. the current market conditions are very good.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 09:20:36 AM

Are you sad to see the current market situation? YES to ME  Cry
1. Seeing insane eth gas costs, Unable to trade small amounts of tokens due to expensive shipping costs.
2. Seeing the increase in the price of BTC reaching the new ATH, I can't do much because I don't have any BTC investments or other coin investments whose prices have gone up.

Oh my GOD .. my life is very sad. I hope BTC and ETH prices drop dramatically, amen  Grin

It is always sad to see a Bull run specially when you have no capital to join that Bull run. This situations are really inevitable because of the volatile market. Its also sad to see the gas cost going higher and higher when you have something to trade. All we can do about it is either watch or look for a way to produce enough capital to join the next bull run.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1470
Merit: 296

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2021, 03:15:45 PM

Considering that the bullish season occurs there is a sense of joy and there is also a sense of difficulty for small coin holders because the high gas does not make sense, only they token holders and traders can enjoy the bulls going on, a lot of discussion about high gas is the beauty of bullishness that continues to its breaking point and gas or transaction fees go down so that everyone can enjoy the real profit from crypto

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 3052

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 03:19:56 PM

Well I think your first issue is owning shitcoins.  There are very few altcoins worth a damn.  Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero and one or two others is all the is really worth something for the future.  I'm not saying you can't make money off these other shitcoins, but what I am saying is they don't have utility, i.e. no future.  Am I mad? Absolutely not, I did my homework many years back and only bought what had actually value/potential.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 05:21:13 PM

Looking at the alt coins market rallying i am surprised with the way in which BNB rallied over $120 in short period of time and doge coin was another surprising coin that rallied and surprised everyone and there are other coins that are rallying and touching their all time high valuation as well, all i can do is watch the market and decide on when to offload the coins i hold and repeat the process  Cheesy.
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 06:39:02 PM

The situation that we cannot deny with the increase in btc and Eth makes gas costs go up too while small coins are not worth selling considering the large fees, we should be able to take advantage of situations like this to invest a few coins that are trending in the market with so much we have invest, the more profits, according to experts, bitcoin analysis will rise again, including there will be an altcoin rally going forward
Everyone is complaining now about the high fees on the ethereum network and rightfully so. Moreover, the ethereum team does not name any timeframe when this problem will be solved due to the systematic implementation of improvements in Ethereum 2.0. For traders, this is a significant loss of profit. With this in mind, I still try sell tokens if their actual selling price is high, so that the amount collected is covered by the profit. So, recently I sold YOUC tokens to YOUengine and was pleased with the profit made. However, for the time being, I keep my cryptocurrency. I also hope for an altcoin season soon.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1738

To the moon

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2021, 06:44:57 PM

Looking at the alt coins market rallying i am surprised with the way in which BNB rallied over $120 in short period of time and doge coin was another surprising coin that rallied and surprised everyone and there are other coins that are rallying and touching their all time high valuation as well, all i can do is watch the market and decide on when to offload the coins i hold and repeat the process  Cheesy.

Now the market is very similar to the one that was in 2017, when everything that was bought could be sold the next day with a profit. All the coins that I sold yesterday, today, are more expensive. It is possible that need to hold the coins for a longer period of time, so that you do not regret your lost profit later.

optimisticcm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 06:49:34 PM

1. Seeing insane eth gas costs, Unable to trade small amounts of tokens due to expensive shipping costs.
2. Seeing the increase in the price of BTC reaching the new ATH, I can't do much because I don't have any BTC investments or other coin investments whose prices have gone up.

Oh my GOD .. my life is very sad. I hope BTC and ETH prices drop dramatically, amen  Grin
You seem to be an exception here because everyone want to see btc and eth moon everyday. I do not know why you are not holding any of these coins but surely you can still find cheap gems in the market that have huge potential to grow in value like trx and vechain.

Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 07:09:38 PM

I feel scared and excited at the same time, I'm holding some altcoins and they aren't showing bullish sign yet that's where my fear lies, also I'm excited because crypto market cap keeps growing, sooner or later so many altcoins will benefit from the bull run

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Zeehaxan

Activity: 294

WhalesHeaven - Custody Free Swap Exchange

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 07:22:20 PM

Right now if you analyse the price you would see that market is in bull trend and this trend has came after 3 to 4 years so it will not end soon my friend. As you have missed the ship so now wait for trend change till next year or maybe even after that.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
leatutz

Activity: 523
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 07:46:11 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2021, 08:08:01 PM by leatutz

Are you sad to see the current market situation? YES to ME  Cry

Oh my GOD .. my life is very sad. I hope BTC and ETH prices drop dramatically, amen  Grin
You must have the best patience to hold for the next bullrun, but this year bullrun you could miss. Your amen will work after this year. I'm very sad only because I missed an opportunity to buy my favorite altcoins. Ethereum gas cost is high, but where Binance chain TPS are also the same.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 08:34:14 PM

Apart from all the crazy stuff going on with Ethereum (which is sad to say the least, anyway), I am enjoying this momentous Bitcoin bull run. Of course, anyone who doesn't have any drop of Satoshi or those who sold too early thinking they could buy back at a dump will be the ones not feeling happy ATM. For me, the joy isn't just with Bitcoin rally but with the awareness that at a time like this alts also pick up in price and exposure to more investors. We are back to the good old days in crypto. In fact, 2021 is looking already as the best year for Bitcoin.

Before you boast of your material acquisition, take a stroll to a morgue and there you will find those who were once better than you're. Only fools think they've it all. Stay humble 🤔
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2021, 08:35:13 PM

Well, I honestly can't say that this bull run is sad to me because most of my hodlings got up and got a chance to sell those at a satisfactory price. Though there are some regrets that I can feel because I didn't put most of my money on cryptocurrency during the accumulation phase. Gas costs really got up and there are times that gas prices are crazy high for us to trade, This is the hinder of blooming market transactions. I think before that bitcoin will just stay up to 30k and will never go to 40k that's why buying bitcoin and altcoins is really a scare to me thinking that the asset value is too high and also thinking that I might be burned when a correction happens.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 10:40:31 AM

There can't be any chance for the price to drop right now because of the non-stop good news regarding the crypto industry these few days. WIse investors are hoping to see the market drop again to buy some cryptocurrencies of their choice to join this spike but that would never happen unless some kind of negative news will drove back the price to its past which is more likely not happen. Last year was our chance when the price of BTC hits $8,000 that's when the signal tells us to invest but most of us ignore it because we wait for further fallback but it never happens. Now that the price is far away from that, the only chance right now is to take the risk to invest at the current market price.
Kitaiev

Activity: 1064
Merit: 300

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2021, 12:39:56 PM

Yes, prices for crypto assets are very high now but you can still cash in on growth. Decide on your investment strategy and act!
Remember that cryptocurrencies are a very risky instrument no matter what the price is.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 02:19:20 PM

I honestly have somewhat the same feeling plus a hint of excitement together with a hint of regret/disappointment. I am quite excited because it really is exciting to anticipate where this spike is heading amd a hint of regret because I wasn't able to accumulate bitcoin since I have been inactive in this industry for a few years and had only my untouched alts to watch as they are rising. But all in all, I still wish for the prices to rise since it makes mass adoption more faster.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 11:14:14 PM

I honestly have somewhat the same feeling plus a hint of excitement together with a hint of regret/disappointment. I am quite excited because it really is exciting to anticipate where this spike is heading amd a hint of regret because I wasn't able to accumulate bitcoin since I have been inactive in this industry for a few years and had only my untouched alts to watch as they are rising. But all in all, I still wish for the prices to rise since it makes mass adoption more faster.

I waited for a bull run in the hope that my altcoins will also pump, but it didn't happen until now, so maybe I should just accumulate bitcoin next time but I will wait for the right timing, I don't know if it will still dump below $20k but I have a feeling it will.

Right now, I'm on the opposite side of the many, I'm patiently waiting for the price to dump.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 11:29:31 PM

This market is not for small traders.

You basically had a chance to enter early on and buy most of the strong coins that are now in a crazy uptrend like ETH and ADA, but if you decided to trade or jump from one shitcoin to the other you're still low on money and the market is at a higher level. It's like you're experiencing a fast paced deflation.

I think that you still can make money by investing and holding but if you continue to lose money trying to move small amounts of coins around you'll lose.
franciscoDC

Activity: 357

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 02:05:33 AM

I expected this every year but im so sad that eth gas now is so high i could'nt even sell my small amount of token and at the same time I've regret about not having any amount of btc because i sold it already.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 06:46:57 AM

Seeing bullrun it's kinda sad  to me with full regrets, because its very unpredictable to find out when it gonna go up constantly. Sometimes it happens after i made a decisions on my investment like pulling out because it's seems to be going down but suddenly it will change direction.. I don't think if all of my missed is just a coincidence or not?  Or maybe because of me beings so  scared to what will happen in my investment. Cry
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: