Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:42:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you feel, Looking at the Bullrun market?  (Read 1104 times)
DraGonD

Activity: 416
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 07:23:33 AM

I like that feeling of getting richer with every week. On bear markets i have great depression
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 09:05:50 AM

On the one hand, of course, there is pleasure when there is a bull trend. but sometimes I have regrets that I have sold my assets at a lower price. if only I could be more patient, maybe now the results I get can be more maximal than when I sold it before. but still now I can still be happy to have my saved assets sell for a high price.  the next opportunity I don't want to waste the opportunity to go back to be patient to hold

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 09:38:37 AM

Are you sad to see the current market situation? YES to ME  Cry
1. Seeing insane eth gas costs, Unable to trade small amounts of tokens due to expensive shipping costs.
2. Seeing the increase in the price of BTC reaching the new ATH, I can't do much because I don't have any BTC investments or other coin investments whose prices have gone up.

Oh my GOD .. my life is very sad. I hope BTC and ETH prices drop dramatically, amen  Grin
Are you allergic to money?
nurilham

Activity: 1456
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 09:47:34 AM

When gas prices are high because ETH coin prices are rising, but high gas prices I think we should change the way we sell the coin is that the price of gas fee ETH does not harm the results of coins sold. But even though the price of gas is high, it doesn't affect profits at all and maybe we can think of wasting money to get the results that the coins sell.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 10:42:35 AM

1. Seeing insane eth gas costs, Unable to trade small amounts of tokens due to expensive shipping costs.
I honestly feel sorry for the small traders for not being able to trade their coins due to the ever higher costs of ETH gas.

2. Seeing the increase in the price of BTC reaching the new ATH, I can't do much because I don't have any BTC investments or other coin investments whose prices have gone up.
The increase experienced by BITCOIN is good news for those who hold Btc, but the crypto market is getting excited after bitcoin has increased and several other altcoins have also followed the Bitcoin movement.

Oh my GOD .. my life is very sad. I hope BTC and ETH prices drop dramatically, amen  Grin
In my opinion, you missed the right time to enters the crypto market, so you feel sad when other people enjoy their crops.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2021, 12:42:17 PM

I like the current situation, but seeing the high transfer fees especially on the ethereum network makes me a little disappointed. I have a lot of ERC20 tokens in my wallet and it all becomes less profitable because of the high gas fees. greater costs that must be spent, than the money that I get when selling it on uniswap is a dilemma during the bull market. but putting all of that aside I'm glad I made a pretty big profit.
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 12:45:02 PM

I like that feeling of getting richer with every week. On bear markets i have great depression
Why did you get so depressed during the bear market? wouldn't that also be a good opportunity to buy a large number of popular tokens? because when the market returns to a bull run you will get a lot of profit too.
The problem is that many people are not sure which assets and markets can be in bulls.
myself, including falling behind when it comes to buying assets during the downturn last year. Luckily I still managed to keep some ETH in my wallet and still benefit from the bulls this year.
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2021, 12:53:23 PM

Are you sad to see the current market situation? YES to ME  Cry

I feel very cautious looking at the bull run market because 2018 comes to mind very easily; also one advantage i have is that most of my trades are on the exchange so that way i get to use cheap and low transactional fee. The only thing we can do as bitcoin and altcoins experience bulls is to take profits as much as we can without greed.
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 01:00:58 PM

Are you sad to see the current market situation? YES to ME  Cry

Oh my GOD .. my life is very sad. I hope BTC and ETH prices drop dramatically, amen  Grin
lol Grin..
I think your hopes will never come true, because you are expecting too much with something that is currently difficult to happen and of course I am sure if the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum will continue to increase, therefore in my opinion than you expect too much, then you better invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum for now, because Tesla is already investing in Bitcoin and accepting payment using Bitcoin, therefore the price of Bitcoin will never go down and will continue to increase, then the price of Ethereum will also not go down and will continue to increase too, because people have started to become interested to investing in cryptocurrency and almost 50% of altcoin uses smart contract from Ethereum, so blockchain from Ethereum will continue to be used and make the price of Ethereum increase very high.
Wildwest

Activity: 1721
Merit: 315

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 01:05:07 PM

Indeed, currently the price of bitcoin has reached a new ATH but we as small traders find it difficult to make investments because of the hefty cost of gas so that many small atlcoins are held back because of the huge cost of gas, but we always hope all the prices of altcoins and bitcoin can continue to increase and the price of gas must be lower, so that we can send the coin that we have ,and for those of us who do not have bitcoin and ethreum assets are certainly very sad because the price continues to rise.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 01:16:02 PM

I feel very cautious looking at the bull run market because 2018 comes to mind very easily; also one advantage i have is that most of my trades are on the exchange so that way i get to use cheap and low transactional fee. The only thing we can do as bitcoin and altcoins experience bulls is to take profits as much as we can without greed.
I still have doubts about the price of bitcoin and the current bitcoin market where most of the altcoins have experienced a big increase, some feel greedy. The bulls are bound to have a shadow of correction for those who already know how 2018 gave everyone in the market experience.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 01:22:55 PM

I feel happy and sad at the same time, because I sold all the crypto before the bullrun, but on the other hand, I also feel happy because crypto is increasingly known to many people, and hopefully in the future crypto can be used in every aspect.

raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 01:28:59 PM

I feel happy and sad at the same time, because I sold all the crypto before the bullrun, but on the other hand, I also feel happy because crypto is increasingly known to many people, and hopefully in the future crypto can be used in every aspect.
You are among the unlucky ones not to be able to benefit from the bulls this year. but I am sure you can get it from your future trades or investments. now you can study the market and the moment to plan your investment in the future.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 01:32:42 PM

I am quite happy to see the current market situation, but it is sad also to see the high eth transaction fees because I cannot sell some tokens that are not worth the selling price / transaction price. I don't expect the price of BTC and Eth to go down, but I hope the Fee gas down.

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 01:49:48 PM

You are among the unlucky ones not to be able to benefit from the bulls this year. but I am sure you can get it from your future trades or investments. now you can study the market and the moment to plan your investment in the future.
Faced with a market with as much hype as crypto, we will never sell at an ideal price when we cannot see the future this market can achieve many people always feel that they are unlucky and regret selling bitcoin too early but they forget that they were safe with the money they invested, they made a profit, maybe the number is not too big but it still better than loss, this game will still last for a long time, we should not let regrets make us retreat. Looking at the current market, I only get nervous when things are going so well, this perfection is masking a terrifying scheme

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 04:26:18 PM

ETH gas may be terrible but on the bright side you see the increase of almost all coins every day which you can easily make profit in short or long time.
some coins can even go up more than 50% in 1 day.
so the only disadvantage lies in the problem of ETH gas.
I think those two things are not relevant to each other. Yes we have seen the price of eth gas fee go up and we have seen other things go up as well, and there is a correlation. Every coin going up means the erc20 coins as well, and when those go up it means people are buying it a lot, and when people buy it a lot that means people are spending on transactions a lot as well and when they do end up spending a lot the gas fee keeps going higher and higher, so yes there is a correlation.

However we could get rid of the extra fee's when people spend so much money, make it more fair and cheaper and even if people end up buying a ton of erc20 tokens and have a lot of transactions, the gas fee should stay lower somehow, I don't know how it could be done, but it should be done, that way it would be a lot better in the future as well and we could profit from it.

magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 04:35:20 PM

Indeed, currently the price of bitcoin has reached a new ATH but we as small traders find it difficult to make investments because of the hefty cost of gas so that many small atlcoins are held back because of the huge cost of gas, but we always hope all the prices of altcoins and bitcoin can continue to increase and the price of gas must be lower, so that we can send the coin that we have ,and for those of us who do not have bitcoin and ethreum assets are certainly very sad because the price continues to rise.

it can happen it's just that I don't think that the cost of ETH or BTC  is going down anytime soon, during this bullish market BTC and ETH are experiencing a very significant pump and as long as the coin price is still going up it is unlikely that the gas costs will no go down. better to focus on other things and take advantage of the bullish market situation to get more profit.

Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2021, 04:47:22 PM

What I feel? I pray this year will be an exciting moment for all of us, with all the opportunities that come. Forget 2 years ago, hope our dreams can be achieved through crypto.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 07:14:52 PM

I don't get why some of you would sell everything all at once. Even if you need money, a smart thing to do is to save up at least 10% of your coins, especially those allocated into strong projects.

A bull run can be unexpected and unpredictable and people rarely can time it well so it's a great idea to hold some at every point in time.

I feel great watching the bull run happen. It brings a lot of confidence and a feeling of accomplishment when you wait for years and it finally happens.
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2133

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2021, 07:40:58 PM

I've seen a lot of people feel disappointed that they weren't brave enough to invest their money when all the crypto assets collapsed last year. We have accepted the fact that anything we thought negatively about the future of crypto during the pandemic was a mistake. An increase in market cap is something to be expected in this industry, increased adoption, institutional investors, and the hype has taken everyone's breath away. This is a new era for the future of cryptocurrencies in general. Institutional investor have made a lot of difference to this bullrun.

But can you imagine what if the market dump in the future once there are enough institutional investors in it ?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀