Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:19:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you feel, Looking at the Bullrun market?  (Read 1104 times)
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 10:33:26 AM

Its so bizzare that a lot of people feel agitated even thou they have huge gains in the last few months. I cant loose the feeling that this rise is happening way to quicly and will therefore implode. On the other side there is always FOMO present, and i always have a feeling i sould invest more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 12:36:55 PM

This was the period where people overcame the doubts of the development of bitcoin as well as cryptocurrencies. And I see people getting excited in this market. And it's really a matter that we need to think about, looking back at the bull run runs that happened in this market, when people are getting too excited, the market is about to start to drop. So I think everyone should be cautious about their own investment decisions in the future.

Whenever we are in bull market, people are really excited and that's the reason why FOMO was born.

I only knew about FOMO last 2017 because that was the first bull run where I experience and witness what happened to the market during and after the bull run, so I'm quite hesitant to be more bullish or invest more at the current situation as I know it's not the right timing.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 01:21:16 PM

I am feeling good by seeing the bull market. The market does not run on emotions If I am sad market will not drop for me nor rise for me. The market will run in its own way, we can not control it so better to take action on time rather than repenting later. Yes, I agree with you on this high transaction charges is the major concern of the small investors/traders it should be affordable. My suggestion waits for the correction of the market then you can take a call.

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 01:29:46 PM

its funny but im actualy sad seeing this masdive bullrun with my wallet being emptied already and may take a long time before i can replenish my wallet with btcs again but i think after that happens the value of btc will start crashing already and i guess im going to witness a bear market with my wallet filled with btc in it .  
i have no comment on eth because i dont have eth and im not planning to get one and please dont be bad to others  . lets make others happy for once and you will have your own time soon
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2021, 02:25:30 PM
Merited by pieppiep (1)

its funny but im actualy sad seeing this masdive bullrun with my wallet being emptied already and may take a long time before i can replenish my wallet with btcs again but i think after that happens the value of btc will start crashing already and i guess im going to witness a bear market with my wallet filled with btc in it .  
i have no comment on eth because i dont have eth and im not planning to get one and please dont be bad to others  . lets make others happy for once and you will have your own time soon
well I am concerned about your story, but that is cryptocurrency trading which is full of risks and cannot be accurately predicted the price movements and I am sure you can get a few more bitcoins because I see that currently you have used a signature and are active in a campaign, so Even though the results are small, you still have to be grateful because not everyone can get bitcoin like you. I also really hope this can be an important lesson for you because so far the price of bitcoin will always go up so don't sell it at a cheap price.

londongamer

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 11:24:34 AM

Im actually happy about this bull market. My funds are going up too actually thats why lol  Grin Such a nice thing that I have invested on BTC at the last minute before it goes up and set new highs, same goes to ETH.
And, as far as I can see, ETH is really going up. Fortunately, I have not lost a bag of this coin yet. I also seem to notice again that it may have another new ATH in the coming days or even weeks as a positive market trend has taken hold of it.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 12:45:58 PM

Actually, I'm happy with this market situation because some coins are very rapidly pumped and it still has till now. Some of them are BTC. This BNB coin is most explainable coin in the coinmarketcap. Secondly, BNB. This one coin is my dream coin, I have been held Binance coin for trading since very long times and the expected moment has come recently. So, If I have to say something about this crypto industry, then it should have to say the market is a gladly and charming place for trading and I'm again happy with this market.
You know, actually people who held some coins are happy with the bull run but the people who used crypto more as a payment method than holding them are upset because with the pumping we have seen the cost of transaction has significantly gone up and the confirmation timing has also painfully increased form some blockchains like Ethereum and Bitcoin.

I am not much moved by the transaction fees actually because I hardly do any transactions apart from my trading which all happen within the exchange itself and no actual transactions are being made. I mean I have all my balance on exchange and I can sell/buy anything without actually doing transaction. I pay transaction fees only when I actually withdraw to convert for fiat.

Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 12:49:03 PM

You know, actually people who held some coins are happy with the bull run but the people who used crypto more as a payment method than holding them are upset because with the pumping we have seen the cost of transaction has significantly gone up and the confirmation timing has also painfully increased form some blockchains like Ethereum and Bitcoin.

This is true, the pump is not cause by real adoption but just due to market manipulation.

If there's a real adoption, it should satisfy the users of the coins for online transaction as that would create the demand, but it's not, the demand was created due to the hype or the FOMO in the market, that's for now and maybe we can say it's alright because we are still in the early stage and institutional money are coming to join the party.

Stewart66

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 01:53:25 PM

if for me personally there is joy and there is also sadness. i am happy to see the bull market at the moment, some of the top coins are having a pump especially in the ETH assets i have owned since 2019 and and are selling at the current price almost more than 7x the initial capital. and sadly I sold BNB at a price of $50, maybe if I hold it until now I can get 4x the initial capital .

Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 02:04:45 PM

Not seems too happy, honestly. WHY? I don't have any BTC left, I sold them when it reaches $40k, but I was so thankful then as I was gaining a lot, more than triple from my capital. But that's it, we can't be all in long-term holding, I only take the opportunity at that time and it wasn't regret for me. In fact, I can't imagine it goes like that, and I was blessed enough.

I was thinking the dumps next to happen after the new ATH, but it was the surge continue and that EM, give a hype to make the bullish season continue. But for now, I was only looking for the market to have any chance to get in and start over again.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 02:18:11 PM

Well me, I'm so happy to see the bullish market now but ye the problem is that eth gas fee so high and I can not move my tokens because I don't have enough eth to move it, I'm just a small time trader. Maybe I keep hold for now until my tokens gets increase 2x then I think it's worth to move, I'm willing to pay high gas fee.

Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 02:20:33 PM

I feel sad, confused and angry at myself. It's not that I completely missed it but I didn't invested enough and waited enough even though I had high confidence in crypto and in the fact that a huge bull run is coming. And at current time, I'm even more confused whether to buy bitcoin and other cryptos at higher price than I sold them or wait for it to fall as the prices are showing no signs of falling.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 06:22:34 PM

As of the moment I don't feel good with the bullrun happening in the market because of the fact that what I am hodling is still not having its bullish rally. I am hodling XRP and still waiting to fly it to the moon. However, I am hoping that sooner it will definitely make its bullish momentum knowing that many crypto enthusiasts are still trusting XRP.
I don't want to sound pessimistic but XRP has a doomed future in my opinion because of the de-listing from coinbase, the lawsuit they are facing and the tough questions being asked by Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and if it was going be solved, it should have been done by now already. I like XRP no doubt because as a user the importance hasn't dropped but as an investor the value has dropped for sure.

there's still enough time, the SEC decision would be the changing factor of this project, once the developers manage to escape from this case then bull will follow but if not, then expect the other side.
If they actually manage to win the lawsuit which I hope they do but think they won't, the value of XRP might even cross $2 or even touch $2 in coming time.

I hope ripple soon allows users to move and spend the coins that are locked for activating an address.

Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 11:03:45 PM

Are you sad to see the current market situation? YES to ME  Cry
1. Seeing insane eth gas costs, Unable to trade small amounts of tokens due to expensive shipping costs.
2. Seeing the increase in the price of BTC reaching the new ATH, I can't do much because I don't have any BTC investments or other coin investments whose prices have gone up.

Oh my GOD .. my life is very sad. I hope BTC and ETH prices drop dramatically, amen  Grin

Dont wish for price to go down just because you dont make money out of it because everybody is thriving to make money and it turns out
that you had just missed out that opportunity and now you are wishing for the price to drop? Its not too late to get involved on though
and its not denying that fees now are incredibly high which would really make our small transactions would really be hard.
Lets just wait for the network to subside and fees becomes lower.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
nykka

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 11:34:13 PM

Further we go, I feel more fear, because I understand that fall will be really big after this bullrun, which is very overhyped. And yeah, Ethereum fees are incredible. I have some tokens and NFTs which I would like to sell on the bullmarket, but I can`t do it, because I need to spend some hundred dollars to do it.

Bullrun has made many people rich, but we see that cryptocurrency is still not ready for such big users quantity. Exchanges have problems, fees are incredible and we see more and more profit every day. I`m excited what will happen next

budi12

Activity: 262
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 06:54:05 PM

Are you sad to see the current market situation? YES to ME  Cry
1. Seeing insane eth gas costs, Unable to trade small amounts of tokens due to expensive shipping costs.
2. Seeing the increase in the price of BTC reaching the new ATH, I can't do much because I don't have any BTC investments or other coin investments whose prices have gone up.

Oh my GOD .. my life is very sad. I hope BTC and ETH prices drop dramatically, amen  Grin

the feelings you experience are the same as mine. because at the time bitcoin and some altcoins were heading to the moon but I didn't have any assets so I couldn't enjoy the current market conditions. Moreover, the high transaction fees for ethereum make my altcoins unable to sell on the market. this is really sad for me.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 11:14:28 AM

Are you sad to see the current market situation? YES to ME  Cry

Oh my GOD .. my life is very sad. I hope BTC and ETH prices drop dramatically, amen  Grin

the feelings you experience are the same as mine. because at the time bitcoin and some altcoins were heading to the moon but I didn't have any assets so I couldn't enjoy the current market conditions. Moreover, the high transaction fees for ethereum make my altcoins unable to sell on the market. this is really sad for me.
Although we don't have the opportunity now but we can always learn from this experience to invest in the past.  Actually, I'm just waiting for bitcoin to drop like a very cheap price so I could start buying slowly but consistently, I know there's always a bear season to come but that we didn't know yet.

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2021, 11:26:33 AM

Further we go, I feel more fear, because I understand that fall will be really big after this bullrun, which is very overhyped. And yeah, Ethereum fees are incredible. I have some tokens and NFTs which I would like to sell on the bullmarket, but I can`t do it, because I need to spend some hundred dollars to do it.

Bullrun has made many people rich, but we see that cryptocurrency is still not ready for such big users quantity. Exchanges have problems, fees are incredible and we see more and more profit every day. I`m excited what will happen next

one thing you said which I completely agree with. is that the cryptocurrency is still not ready for such a big users quantity and such a huge mass adoption. now we all can see the weak point of crypto currency and their effects on users and market. the crypto getting bigger and bigger as well getting harder and complicated for a common person to jump into it.
I am also a victim of smart contracts and high gas fee. so I can relate with your situation. lets hope these issues will get solved with time and crypto become as smooth as it was before back in 2016

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 01:11:10 PM

You're not the only one who have nothing when this bull run season happening. Other wishes to have more bag of btc and eth in their wallet seeing the current price reach all time high. Don't be sad make ways to earn some satoshi in your wallet. Even price of btc and eth will declined it will not that drop so hard. It is not too late to stacks some btc.
Kezacky

Activity: 743
Merit: 10

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 01:19:03 PM

To be honest the current market situation has made me profit a lot from both top altcoins and new altcoins. especially with ethereum altcoins I earn over $ 3000 and other Altcoins like CAKE I earn around $ 6000. this is a crazy bull market and it's really crazy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: