Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:34:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Vs Future?  (Read 1625 times)
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2021, 07:09:17 AM

Bitcoin is future currency's.
Is it too early to call it the present currency that is being used for transactions but not complete accepted by the governments?

People hold the bitcoin for long time. So people believe the bitcoin.
No this is a wrong interpretation of the statement. People hold bitcoin because they see a value in its price and are here for the profit. Very few merchants in every country are still accepting it so no.

Bitcoin is help to future growth and future savings. Bitcoin is best coin for the future investment.
How does a new currency help future growth? In terms of economies what bitcoin can help is already known but whether it can help in inflation removal or not is still a matter of debate. The IMF does not give a good view on bitcoin but celebs like Musk are all over it. This is only allowing these celebs to get rich selling their coins and not the common men for whom this currency was made - clearly the opposite of what Satoshi had envisioned.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 07:21:59 PM

i have been in the cryptocurrency field since 2014 and i have seen the brightest and darkest days of BTC but when i look at the current rising conditions of the bitcoin market i see that we have come a long way and most of the world is accepting the cryptocurrency payments and some lager brands are also connected to the BTC world.

but sometimes a thought crosses my mind that will these conditions last longer and better in the future?

what do you guys have to say about it?

let us know  Smiley
First i tell bitcoin born for increase her prices i think. I tell if you see world system total world depend now online system. Today bitcoin is most common part in this. So i tell it have good future.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2021, 10:03:27 PM

The future of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a whole is bright. On a daily basis, more adoption, more users, more influencers and investors... So, to me, it feels like everyone already wants it to be used for most transactions. We'd get there and even above it. Cryptocurrency as a whole has just begun, mark my words.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BevNation

Activity: 70
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 10:12:13 PM

This is a fight we watch everyday since the beginning of bitcoin and so far, bitcoin has been winning. Defying all odds and predictions that it would crash someday but everyday, it wins more and more fights. Lets hope the legendary finally becomes legend in stays through time.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 10:27:08 PM

Bitcoin has matured, I've been here for at least 5 years and has been facing many things like a pump a lot when bitcoin price touched $20.000 and dump a lot until its price touched $3500 just in several months.

But, I don't think that the situation will happen again. I said bitcoin has matured because they are so many companies who accept it. When many people especially instutional investor has been believed bitcoin then we are in mass adoption.

Bitcoin price is rising and until now has been touching $48000 and more. We can't do that without instutional investor, yeah believe me. They have a lot of money and the important thing they will hold bitcoin as long as they can and that will not makr bitcoin price dump like 2018 ago.
lalabotax

Activity: 1540
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 10:41:05 PM

-snip-will these conditions last longer and better in the future?
I think it will be better in the future because there is more adoption in bitcoin. More countries in the world also already accept Bitcoin as a digital asset and some of them even accept Bitcoin as a payment tool. This is a clear sign that Bitcoin to have a great future and surely will last longer in the future. So, don't be afraid of Bitcoin's future, bro.

best123

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

https://blockmembers.io/

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 01:04:59 PM

I am always optimistic about the future Cryptocurrency. Nobody ever believed that we will get to where we are today. The mass adoption is a welcome development.
The future Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is very bright.
PointHope

Activity: 317
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 01:13:54 PM

i have been in the cryptocurrency field since 2014 and i have seen the brightest and darkest days of BTC but when i look at the current rising conditions of the bitcoin market i see that we have come a long way and most of the world is accepting the cryptocurrency payments and some lager brands are also connected to the BTC world.

but sometimes a thought crosses my mind that will these conditions last longer and better in the future?

let us know  Smiley

Correction: Bitcoin is with the Future, not against...

Fiat thinking is everything against one another.
This is a dawning of a new age.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2021, 01:36:16 PM

let us know  Smiley
Actually, there's no right answer to your question mate as we know that we can't determine what's ahead in the future. But I strongly believe that bitcoin will still exist in the future as long as we develop our digital technology, the bitcoin is the future itself. You are already in cryptocurrency for how many years, darkest and brightest then probably you have faith in bitcoin that it will stay more longer. I'm already thinking of an era that most of us using and trading cryptocurrency because it's the trend now for any transaction.
Trinx01

Activity: 297
Merit: 40

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 02:36:47 PM

I think bitcoin would be the best currency in the future, we are now seeing a good sight for bitcoin in the future because a lot of countries are now accepting bitcoin and a lot of innovations related to cryptocurrency are now existing. You also mentioned the darkest days of bitcoin and I think you are talking about when the price of bitcoin goes down, is it already enough to call it as darkest day? As it is normal to cryptocurrency because of volatility.

Mituletr

Activity: 72
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 06:54:35 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, an asset and a future. Its future development should be very good. Now more and more countries accept Bitcoin. Bitcoin has brought benefits to many people, so it has also attracted the attention of large-scale investors.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 07:09:28 AM

Actually, there's no right answer to your question mate as we know that we can't determine what's ahead in the future. But I strongly believe that bitcoin will still exist in the future as long as we develop our digital technology, the bitcoin is the future itself. You are already in cryptocurrency for how many years, darkest and brightest then probably you have faith in bitcoin that it will stay more longer. I'm already thinking of an era that most of us using and trading cryptocurrency because it's the trend now for any transaction.
a fact that it must be admitted that future events can only predict but whether it is true and become reality cannot necessarily determine. I also agree that it is true that bitcoin will always exist now and until the time to come as long as the technology system continues to run in accordance with what it is today.
Crypto will continue to be very much needed in the future, with progress continuing to grow, the need for crypto will probably widen and will encompass all sectors that crypto might be able to reach, because all of it is because of an irresistible need.
Darkelf11

Activity: 509
Merit: 43

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 07:13:35 AM

I guess the bitcoin is just for the people who know the use and other benefits of the bitcoin mostly some of the establishments accepting the use of the bitcoin which is a good thing it's easier to transact without converting into other currencies just to pay them. Cryptocurrency now will go and dominate the future with new investments. This is a great opportunity for the people who would like to make a most volatile process than the stock market and fiat currencies.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 07:16:10 AM

let us know  Smiley

I believe that the world in the future will be more open and welcoming to the Cryptocurrency Industry however there will be certain limitations that would be set regarding Cryptocurrencies. The advancement of Cryptocurrencies are scary if someone would look at it as an ordinary person because he/she would be overwhelmed by the fact that Cryptocurrencies have different values and learning about it when it has already taken over most establishments would be a scary transition for them and that is why people with the knowledge of Cryptocurrencies should try to teach it to others when the opportunity comes up.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PointHope

Activity: 317
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 07:22:20 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, an asset and a future. Its future development should be very good. Now more and more countries accept Bitcoin. Bitcoin has brought benefits to many people, so it has also attracted the attention of large-scale investors.

Bitcoin is an Apex Asset..
Nothing else is in this class of assets.

It confuses many folks as a new paradigm of finance unfolds.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 01:03:00 PM

I guess the bitcoin is just for the people who know the use and other benefits of the bitcoin mostly some of the establishments accepting the use of the bitcoin which is a good thing it's easier to transact without converting into other currencies just to pay them. Cryptocurrency now will go and dominate the future with new investments. This is a great opportunity for the people who would like to make a most volatile process than the stock market and fiat currencies.
For now, we can see that only a few people, establishments are using and accepting this technology but sooner or later, we all know about Bitcoin and appreciate its artwork. The adoption couldn't be fast but of continuous growth which I'd find better than having the quickest response. In this way, people are trying to understand the market clearly and not being a fool doing something without knowing anything just like rushing to buy a car but he never knows how to drive it.
Because this kind of investment needs a clear a direction and that's we need more understanding rather than full of doubts and questions.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ibrahim60

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

The OGz Club

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 04:56:35 PM

Bitcoin is one of the greatest and potential coin in the world. This price is now volatile. And rising day by day. Sometimes it drops but again rising. I think Bitcoin price will increase more and these conditions last longer and Bitcoin have a bright future.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 10:06:55 PM

Bitcoin is one of the greatest and potential coin in the world. This price is now volatile. And rising day by day. Sometimes it drops but again rising. I think Bitcoin price will increase more and these conditions last longer and Bitcoin have a bright future.

I think this question has been asked already 10 years ago and still gained same answer. You see bitcoin never stops dominating the crypto market and it gets even better as months come along. Now if its price continue to pump also because of institutional investors that have start to adopt, then i am confident to say that bitcoin has really a bright future ahead. But still to early to say to make it as a global currency. Let's see by then.

Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 10:29:18 PM

Yeah, it is noticeable that many big names company and rich people are not investing and adopting Bitcoin for they know that this could be the future of the currency, from conventional paper money to digital one. They have foreseen that there is a huge change in regards to currency and that they are preparing for it.

If we can remember how hard it for Bitcoin to gain's the trust and attention of the community but for now, it very known to social media. This leads to the popularity of Bitcoin and that it serves awarness for everyone.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 10:38:32 PM

OP can actually judge for yourself what the future of Bitcoin will be, because OP have been in the crypto world since 2014. So OP can do research
and analysis on the movement of Bitcoin since 2014 until now. I just got to know crypto in 2016, already very much believe Bitcoin has a very bright
future. Even Elon Musk, the richest person in the world can be interested in investing in Bitcoin, means that Elon Musk also believes that
the future of Bitcoin will be bright. Moreover, more and more institutions are investing in Bitcoin,  there is no reason for us not to trust Bitcoin.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: