Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:06:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest  (Read 3684 times)
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 03:01:54 PM

I think it's not worth guessing for a long time, and if we talk about alternative coins, then this is definitely Ethereum. The cryptocurrency has been in a phase of great growth lately. Also, if you notice that the number of Ethereum whales has increased dramatically. If you look at the latest data from Coin Metrics, the number of ETH whales has increased from 1,150 to over 1,250 since the beginning of 2021.
https://coinmetrics.substack.com/p/coin-metrics-state-of-the-network-330

Therefore, I think that today Ethereum is the most promising cryptocurrency after Bitcoin that you can trust.
Ethereum is the second cryptocurrency that has a bright future after Bitcoin. Ethereum is actually more than just cryptocurrency, Ethereum is a blockchain-based platform for developing decentralized applications and smart contracts.
Ethereum really deserves to be included in one of the coins that is reckoned within the crypto market, moreover Ethereum has great potential for future success.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leatutz

Activity: 523
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 04:54:10 PM

I've been looking to invest in some rising altcoins for quite a while now. Any suggestions for temporary investment? Smiley
Any top altcoins can be the best, but now EOS blockchain is the last option which one hasn't hit ATH yet. Almost every top altcoins are on the bullrun rally, some of them almost there (ATH). Tron could be another option if you are a big investor. Any type of investor shouldn't avoid new altcoins.
scottsanderman12

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 05:59:14 PM

The developers of Polkadot work very well - and its price only goes up, very close to the 3rd place. I think it’s a great investment.
sm-bf-15

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 06:15:22 PM

At this moment it may be risky to invest in established Altcoins as BTC price is above $50k too quickly. While waiting for the popular ALT's to come back down so you can buy again at good value it's worth searching for new projects and good airdrops (Airdrops.Io is one website which lists them). Some exchanges also pay to join them. I am also mining on my mobile phone which is free and simple for new coins which may be worth something in the future. If you are interested to check them out they are available on Google Apps and they have good ratings by users, Pi Network: which has 13m users and is 2 years established, you will need an active referral code to sign up so you can use mine if u want and u will get one free Pi to start with (referral code = syedm786). The other is Bee Network, this is fairly new and similar, has around 4m users and only a couple of months old which means u will get a higher rate of coins (referral code: syedm1). They seem legit projects but best u check them out make your own decision.
scottsanderman12

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 06:32:16 PM

How do you like today’s BNB flight?
Koutami

Activity: 155
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 07:34:05 PM

All investments are temporary, you need to make more detailed timeframe about what you mean "temporary".
If you searching for mid-term investment, take a look to EOS, its will rise up as soon as the accumulation phase ended.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
kzel2226

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 09:19:17 PM

for me holochain iam holding long time ago holochain  waiting for the release of there own blockchain mainet . there have a own  fuel also holochain thats why iam so excited on this year , waitimg for the project mainet

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
JackieAinsley

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 08:39:43 AM

With the rising price of bitcoin that has reached a new history, now many altcoins can invest, especially in ethereum which already has trust from year to year and many other altcoins such as bnb, xlm and other top altcoins that are on the CMC exchange but all investments in altcoins remain the risk depends on how we invest, my advice is ethereum is very suitable this year because it is starting to look resurrection and there will be seasons next month

I agree with you. After the rise of Bitcoin, all other altcoin will raise too.

But it is necessary to carefully check the projects before investing to understand how useful tokens will be in future.

It is necessary to create demand in the tokens.

There are ecological projects. Here is written how it is important to protect the nature https://moss.earth/blog/

The nature needs in protection and many people understands it.
Kitaiev

Activity: 1064
Merit: 300

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2021, 08:55:18 AM

It seems to me that the best coin for investing for beginners is the Ethereum coin.
The main thing after the purchase isnt to panic if the price falls for a short time and not to catch euphoria when the price is higher.
I also have ethereum in my portfolio and I don't think that someday my portfolio will remain without this coin.

Ethereum and Bitcoin are good since it is the top coin the market, all I can they can trade those who are in the top 20, for more secure trade and will not run after, but I suggest $BNB since it is very hot now and Binance is the most popular exchange in the whole world right now, it can be the next ETH or next to ETH soon , I am holding $BNB right now, it keeps growing , you may stake it in Binance too.
BNB is now showing very good growth it's true but i think that for beginners this is not the best coin as it has been showing very strong volatility lately. After such a large growth, there will be a big correction and it is not worth advising beginners because emotionally they wont cope with such a swing...
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 08:55:31 AM

i think BNB is the best for now because many people have started trading and moved to the BSC network to avoid the very high ETH fees and the demand for BNB will definitely increase and make the price go up.
and also pay attention to new coins that will be listed on the top exchange, each coin will definitely get Fomo.

The BNB has just broken the $ 196 price tag. Will he go for 250? Now it’s scary to buy, but its price is growing and soon BNB will be in the top 3 coinmarketcap. In 2017-2018, it also showed crazy growth, I recorded part of the profit today.

█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
Betaj00

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 04:51:34 PM

If you want to invest your fund for short time then i want to tell you that have many coin for short time trading. You asked that you want to invest for temporary, and i don’t understand that temporary means how many days.     
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 05:15:07 PM

One word - DOGE. While the guys from Reddit are playing with it and raising it up while Musk writes that "doge is cool" and puts the BTC tag in the profile, it is not ironic to invest in doge and wait for a quarter. You will be pleasantly surprised by how much you will win.
Maybe Doge coin is the most mentioned altcoin in recent times, but its price is too high, people are easy to get FOMO if investing in Doge coin at this time. So I think investing in Doge coin at the moment is very risky.

Let's not forget that we are talking about cryptocurrencies where the words "too high price" "overvalued" and "need to buy" are often the same thing. Buying Doge now is likely to be as good an idea as buying BTC in 2012 and holding it until 2021. I do not think that buying a Dodge is something bad. After all it's just a nice funny yellow dog. Elon  will save it
SUPERSAIAN
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1242

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 06:13:43 PM

Best Altcoins for me right now bnb, palkadot, vet.It is always necessary to prefer coins with good technology and infrastructure.For example, the speed and low fee in the bsc network is very advantageous and reflected in the price.It can be preferred for coins in the bsc network cake,bake,xvs..

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
scottsanderman12

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 06:34:16 PM

If play at high rates can also risk now and invest in XRP
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 07:17:20 PM

Do not think it's a good time to move on to XRP. This is a very good project but the problem with SEC is not settled yet and it won't be before April. So why risking funds when there are projects like DOT, AVAX, SXP, BNB, OCEAN, etc. These projects still in dip and ideal for long-term investments plan even they can give good profits in the short term too.
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 07:27:44 PM

If we are looking for the best altcoin then I don’t think Ripple will be suitable for this role. Indeed, in the case of a balance of risks, we risk very much. If you understand what you are going on, then go ahead, but for beginners, I would never recommend buying such a high-risk asset. Only if the beginner understands that the asset is in one foot in the grave and the other is almost on the moon and is ready to spend the money that he is not afraid to lose.

tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 05:29:32 AM

Pancakeswap became 9 dollars, that is seriously one of the best altcoins to invest but I don't know if it is too late already or not. We are in a bull run right now and everything has gone up but this coin didn't existed too long ago, and from 50 cent levels to 10 dollar levels it made a 20x return in few months, it is really unbelievable how huge it got. Now I can't tell you if you could make a huge return if you get in right now, but I think it is not over yet, it became something huge already and as long as this bull run continues I know that it will continue to make a profit as well, that is why I think you should have at least a bit of it on the side.

DeFi market is growing more and more and more, which is why I think it is not really that shocking to lose money at this current stage, so if you could save a small amount and put it aside as cake right now, you could make a good return.

bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 09:32:09 AM

For me personally, Ethereum will be the most profitable coin to invest in. Since the Ethereum coin has been very stable for several years, and the capitalization exceeds many coins. Now on the market, the bitcoin coin has grown very strongly and, accordingly, there will be a strong fall soon. And those who have invested in bitcoin will transfer their funds to Ethereum. So at the moment Ethereum remains the most profitable and relevant coin.
Cornia

Activity: 1372
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 09:57:03 AM

Any suggestions for temporary investment? Smiley
If you want to make a temporary investment, I think BNB is the best coin to make a temporary investment now. Ethereum network now congested and its transaction fee madly increase. So now everyone is running towards Binance. The price of BNB coins has more than doubled now. So I think you can get good profit by investing in BNB.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 10:33:32 AM

Advice from people here if we observe that all refer to the same altcoin. this can be an indicator that it is a suitable investment for us to do right now. I myself also don't want to run the risk of choosing the wrong altcoin. many people are too sure about a new concept that it is not necessarily successful or accepted by the market. we can't speculate if we don't want to lose too much

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒