Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:30:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I create and design simple website?  (Read 2248 times)
Jeguilin
Copper Member

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 11:55:11 AM

Try Framer + Figma , Buy Template - i think it's easiest way to build something fast
ProDesign

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 08:24:13 AM

Now, with tools like Framer and Uizard, it has become a lot easier, and no-code platforms like Webflow help a lot. But it is also essential to understand the basics of the web design principles, to understand if the website is usable and the user is able to achieve their goals using it.

You can learn from references like

https://procreator.design/blog/website-redesign-tips-proposals-guide/
https://www.hotjar.com/website-redesign/tips/
Kalam001

Activity: 120
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 01:50:48 PM

I want to create a simple website for my crypto-related startup project. I know the basics of HTML and CSS code, but I've never created a web site before. What I want is a simple but professional looking responsive design with simple navigation.

What do you guys think?
Should I hire a professional website designer for such a website?
What are some recommended website design tools?

Please note, my time spent on this project is not a problem, there are no deadlines.

Creating and designing a simple website involves several steps. Here's a basic guide to get you started:
1. You will have to plan Your Website by determining the aim and objective of your website and make a rough sketch or layout to itemize and consider what content you want to use, include or exclude and how you want to organise or arrange it.
2. You will also have to choose a Website Builder, template and tool that you will use in creation of the website.
3. You must Select a Domain Name that can be memorable and relevant to the name of your website.
4.Choose a Host Provider If you're using a website builder otherwise, you'll need to choose a different hosting provider to store your website files.
5. To design your website you must use the tools provided by your chosen platform to customize the design of your website.
6. Add  your preferred website with contents including text, images, videos, and other media and also sure that your content is well-written, relevant, and engaging.
7. Optimise and Improve your website's visibility in search engines by optimizing your content for relevant keywords, adding meta tags, and ensuring your site to be a mobile free website.
8. Before launching your website, test it on different devices and browsers to ensure that it looks and functions correctly.
9. Once you're satisfied with your website, publish it for the world to see.
10. Promote your website by Sharing it on social media, include it in your email signature, and use other marketing tactics to drive traffic to your site.
 Once everything is done you can now freely use and recommend it to the work to see and use...
rkmrsinha

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 12:56:11 PM

I want to create a simple website for my crypto-related startup project. I know the basics of HTML and CSS code, but I've never created a website before. What I want is a simple but professional-looking responsive design with simple navigation.

What do you guys think?
Should I hire a professional website designer for such a website?
What are some recommended website design tools?

Please note, that my time spent on this project is not a problem, there are no deadlines.

There are so many SaaS applications out there giving you WYSIWYG editors with simple drag-and-drop features to create simple and even complex e-commerce projects.

You can simply choose either Wix or WordPress for websites and Shopify for e-commerce if you need to. Simple good to go.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: