Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:45:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: USB Mini Antminer Getting Started?  (Read 71 times)
R77T (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 10:30:57 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2021, 11:22:30 PM by frodocooper

Hello I bought a mini USB Antminer many years ago and remember using it just fine but unfortunately that was a lifetime ago and I have no idea how to set it up again. I remember using cgminer and I think a GUI version of it. I don't remember where I downloaded it from even though I had searched for something like it. I searched GUI CGMiner and GUIMiner came up but it says this is scrypt only? I tried getting cgminer but see that they do not supply compiled versions anymore making things even more frustrating and complicated.

So I am hoping someone could help me get my little mini usb antminer setup on my old laptop with cgminer or something similar. I need guidance on this if anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it as I just just starting to get back into the crypto hobby again.

Smiley

Thanks.
gt_addict

Activity: 2492
Merit: 621

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 10:47:05 PM

I started with Antminer USB sticks aswell and used Bitminters software to mine on his pool. Unfortunately the pool no longer exists.

Take a look at this thread:-

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5053833.0

Although its not directly related to the Antminer U1/U2 USB miners it has a version of cgminer that should work and also work with the much better Gekkoscience Newpac USB miners. I have some that get 140Ghs each (Antminer U1/U2 were only 2Ghs each from what I remember).

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: