Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:31:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting rid of Bitcoin Gold  (Read 150 times)
TheGodson (OP)

Activity: 383
Merit: 161

https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 02:24:44 PM

As someone from the US. Where can I got to get rid of this Bitcoin Gold. It is stuck in my Coinomi wallet, but is too small of an amount to coinswap. I've got like $28 worth of it. Not a big deal, but every dollar counts.

LoyceMobile

Activity: 1656
Merit: 687

LoyceV on the road. Or couch.

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2021, 02:58:11 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2021, 04:31:45 PM by LoyceMobile

Binance? It's probably not worth the Bitcoin withdrawal fee, so you'll have to exchange for something else again.

Or one of the instant exchanges: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5218464.0

https://simpleswap.io/ for insurance allows small exchanges from btg to bch, which is accepted in most other exchanges. I have no experience with this exchange though.

LoyceV on the road Advertise here for LN Don't deal with this account (exception)
Advertise here for LN Tip my kids Exchange LN (20 coins). 1% fee. No KYC <€50/month
My useful topics: Meritt & Trust & Moreee Art Advertise here for LN Foru[url=https://bitcointalk.org/m
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3838

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 03:11:13 PM

Probably Bitfinex. Just send over the BTG over there, then sell it for BTC/USD.

If you sold it for BTC, probably just let it park there, wait for your $28 worth of BTC to increase in value and just wait for their withdrawal fees(currently 0.0004 BTC) to drop lol.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 05:34:55 PM

As someone from the US. Where can I got to get rid of this Bitcoin Gold. It is stuck in my Coinomi wallet, but is too small of an amount to coinswap. I've got like $28 worth of it. Not a big deal, but every dollar counts.
If a trading pair is available just trade it to ETH then send it some wallet that does not have very high fee and after that what you can do is literally just swap it for bitcoins which would mean that you did save a little on the fee and on the same time you did also earn some BTC that way and even if in the whole process you have like 20$ worth I think that's still good considering the price is rising and at the same time I think you know that they have free trading pair every month or week on different sites and therefore you can exchange without any fee so you can just wait for those days and therefore I believe you will have a good sum because even i believe that 20$ is no less !!

Quite worthless of a coin it is. Have about 0.5 and cannot sell it nor do anything about it. Not that its worth anything, but it's funny having a coin with the word "Bitcoin" in it, and be totally worthless. I don't have much, but I'd rather buy Doge with those 0.05 than keep BTG.

I did not actually claim it till now and I was thinking of talking to some agency and getting my coins but unfortunately reading all these reviews I do think I won't just go that further into it.

Thanks though I just engage with Bitcoins and ETH and have never even considered buying some other coin.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Ultegra134

Activity: 1568
Merit: 745

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 07:03:40 PM

If a trading pair is available just trade it to ETH then send it some wallet that does not have very high fee and after that what you can do is literally just swap it for bitcoins which would mean that you did save a little on the fee and on the same time you did also earn some BTC that way and even if in the whole process you have like 20$ worth I think that's still good considering the price is rising and at the same time I think you know that they have free trading pair every month or week on different sites and therefore you can exchange without any fee so you can just wait for those days and therefore I believe you will have a good sum because even i believe that 20$ is no less !!

Quite worthless of a coin it is. Have about 0.5 and cannot sell it nor do anything about it. Not that its worth anything, but it's funny having a coin with the word "Bitcoin" in it, and be totally worthless. I don't have much, but I'd rather buy Doge with those 0.05 than keep BTG.

I did not actually claim it till now and I was thinking of talking to some agency and getting my coins but unfortunately reading all these reviews I do think I won't just go that further into it.

Thanks though I just engage with Bitcoins and ETH and have never even considered buying some other coin.
If you had a decent amount of Bitcoin, let's suppose one Bitcoin, you'd get 1 BTG, but currently is worth $28, which is close to nothing compared to what one Bitcoin is worth. I wouldn't have claimed my BTG, if it didn't happen automatically by my wallet, BitGo. I'm not sure of the necessary procedure in order to claim BTG, if it's too much of a hassle, I wouldn't bother.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 03:20:15 PM

I can remember I had this Bitcoin Gold coins in my wallet after it dropped and the wallet server allowed the users to exchange it for Bitcoin for free and I did just that, exchanged all of them. At this time if you can’t pay the exchange fee to exchange it, maybe you should look for a means that will be peer to peer, you can send to someone that will pay you cash to your bank account.

If you make use of this method I don’t think you’re going to have to pay a lot of fees since you’re just going to be paying only transactions fees, unless the transaction up to a twenty dollars and above? I don’t know for sure because I don’t make use of Bitcoin Gold.

20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 03:34:06 PM

Binance offers really good fees for alts. If you're holding alts (or if you're interested in any of them), you could consider going over on their exchange and purchasing the alt you like. Anyway, before depositing the BTG onto any exchange, make sure you check their withdrawal fees. HitBTC for example offers disgusting fees..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: