Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:21:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Missing a word out of my SEED phrase in WAVES wallet  (Read 65 times)
tleeor (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 12:41:14 PM

Hi guys, for some reason im missing 1 word out of the 15 and am trying to find a script that can brute force the missing word by using all possible combinations.

Any idea where i can find one?

Much appreciated!

P.S - found a post from a while back with such a script but the link is broken
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2942464.0
Wingsbtc

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 01:24:26 PM

It doesn't make any sense to miss a word out of your recovery seed, aren't you the one can own the wallet? How can you miss the word when you write the seed down somewhere? You need to explain this more so we can understand, there are people who find others keys somehow, sorry to say if it's truly your you should have the last word

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tleeor (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 01:35:11 PM

I have to say i agree with you, i cant understand myself why i have only 14 words instead of 15 as i wrote down the seed securely...

I'd be happy to provide any type of verification needed to prove that i'm the owner of the wallet!

Very grateful for the support!

BTW i know the exact date in which i opened the wallet and also the sum i've invested. Not a lot a few hundred dollars but still ill be bvery happy to retrieve it.
Apostlekin$$$

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 02:03:14 PM

Nice one can help you out on this one because its your own mistake if you lose your recovery seed, honestly there is no way to go about it and don't even bother trying to pay someone to help you out, you will be scammed, once you lost your keys its over

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: