Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:58:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you get mad when the price of your cryptos go higher after you have sold  (Read 2021 times)
guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 07:11:17 AM

There is a strategy to avoid such a problem, you just shouldn't sell all the coins straightaway. It is better to sell in parts. Especially if you are not sure if it is a peak of this currency. I think that everybody had such regrets some day when you sold and then it increased again. But what can we do? It is a crypto market, so it is good when you don't lose, let's be grateful just for it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2021, 09:07:38 AM

This drive me nuts any time this happens, but you gotta move on. I still had similar experience about three weeks ago. I was holding on to a coin for some while, after tolerating the dip for a while, I couldn't take any more and sold off. Lol, three days later , it went on a bull spree, I was dumbfounded. It s just normal, in life yu gotta win and lose some.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
Rimueng

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 09:23:36 AM

something that is very disappointing for traders I think if this happens, but it mostly happens only to those who do not have patience and do not have market analysis. I usually see that most people who experience things like that are bounty hunters who panic when the price of the coins they get drops so that they have to give up everything they have.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 09:32:12 AM

Although we might pretend to be tough at such scenarios but I must tell you, it happens to everyone, whether you bought the coin or whether it is from airdrop, you will surly feel that regret. During the bull run, many people who sold some coins at a price and later saw it pumping very hard, and even if you refuse to check your wallet or trading history for that coin, in one way or the other, you will get some info about it from other sources and that will bring back the regrets.
However, it is one of those things about humans and about crypto, so the best way is trying your best to overlook it and this can be strengthened through avoiding anything that will lead you to it, or checking that coin again, because most times you might be forced to buy back which doesn't end well. Another way is through not selling everything, always try to leave some no matter how small. So accept you have sold and move on, use that energy into looking for other coins which will profit you.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2021, 09:47:55 AM

I have been investing in cryptos for some years now and i always have to fight a battle with myself whenever i sell some of my cryptos or close my positions in a trade and the price continues to go higher.

Sometimes i regret selling, while sometimes i just try not to look at the particular crypto anymore to avoid having regrets. 

Do you also encounter this? And how do you deal with it?
For 4 years, I have experienced this many times already.

At first, there are times where I'm feeling a bit of regret when selling too early but a few minutes I will realize that "Hey, I didn't know that Coin X will move even higher. What's important is I got some profits right now. I will just find another coin, buy it and then sell". That is what I'm feeling that is why I don't feel any regret or madness for a long time.

After all, we don't know what will be the movement of the market or where will it go reverse. What is important whenever you are holding a coin is that when you sell it, you got some profits. There are some investors out there who ended up losing a portion of their capital because of wrong decisions. Just be happy with the profit that you have. There are many opportunities out there. Find it, buy it and sell at a higher price.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 06:46:12 PM

It is a common occurrence to increase the price after selling tokens, this has happened dozens of times in my life.I have no regrets at all because the virtual currency market is not always stable. Even if the market for a coin goes down today, it is difficult to say that it will not go up tomorrow.So there is nothing to regret about those who increase after selling tokens.
fortune1002

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 07:10:11 PM

Obviously, this happens approximately with everyone. When I sell any crypto that goes immediately up and when I buy any crypto it immediately goes down. Now for this problem, I use to sell my crypto in parts and also buy any crypto in parts. So I suggest you do the same.
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 08:58:05 PM

I think this is inevitable in the cryptocurrency market. It happens to virtually every trader. You shouldn't beat yourself up over it. I just think of it for a while and I move on, because thinking about it will make you miss the next trade.
Yes.

It is part of cryptocurrencies because they're highly volatile and we can't also blame ourselves if we're already satisfied with the price and eventually we're going to sell.

I agree that when you sell, better move on and get on your new trades and hold.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 11:26:02 PM

Whatever happened has happened and we will only waste time regretting it. Even though it is heavy and blocks our minds but it has happened and there is nothing that can be done except to make it a lesson. Selling the coins we have is our own decision so whatever the result we must also accept it. That's why I say that we must also be mentally prepared before deciding to invest in crypto. Learning from experiences that we experience ourselves will be better than regretting it for the rest of our lives because experience is the best teacher where we ourselves know what mistakes to avoid and what to do.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 704

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 12:02:13 AM

I have been investing in cryptos for some years now and i always have to fight a battle with myself whenever i sell some of my cryptos or close my positions in a trade and the price continues to go higher.

Sometimes i regret selling, while sometimes i just try not to look at the particular crypto anymore to avoid having regrets.  

It is quite natural human reaction to get mad  but if you are professional Investors/trader  you won't repend on your decision if you had booked  profit when you sold it and be content with what profit you made. It is not realstic thinking that you will always  buy at lowest and sell at hgihest because It is next to impossible to predict correctly the price of any asset over a period of time, no matter how good  Technical analyst you are, prediction with 60% accuracy is considered very good.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 12:19:48 AM

I feel regreting it when i see the price goes high after i sell the crypto that i have, but its only normal for a cryptocurrencies to goes high and low in their value. The best thing you must do if you do not want to regrit something that you have done in crypto investments is to wait for the chance that you could have possibly gain more profits from your investments before selling it.

B-Bit

Activity: 65
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 01:29:56 AM
Merited by Symmetrick (1)

I am a long-term holder, but occasionally I do short-term,
It’s normal for the price to rise after the coin is sold, and sometimes I regret it.
I believe that everyone will have this situation. Everyone knows that the market will not know whether the next time is going up or down every time. There will be errors in analysis.
Don't invest emotionally, control your emotions.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 02:32:54 AM

We must remember that the price of crypto assets is very volatile, where prices can change significantly from time to time even suddenly and unexpectedly, so we must use extra consideration in making decisions to buy or sell crypto assets.
and the incident that the OP mentioned almost everyone experienced it and the feeling of regret is definitely there but it won't change the situation unless you buy it again and it's not that easy, the most important thing is that you make a sale in a profitable situation even though it's not much.
and sometimes we are also lucky when we sell it suddenly the price drops drastically, the most important thing is to be grateful for whatever profit we get.
what should be regretted is to make a sale in a state of no profit or loss then the price goes up. Grin

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 02:53:16 AM

the most important thing is that you make a sale in a profitable situation even though it's not much.
Thats true, the price of coins are high volatile thus we cant predict accurately the next movement after we sell. It can increase further which is really disappointing or suddenly plunged and a good decision for us to sell before it happened. If we can only know how far the price will increase before we sell then probably we are all rich by now, but unfortunately its not the case.

Having regrets are quite normal but what important is we already gain from it and didnt sell at loss. Gaining from our investment is the purpose why we're investing in the first place right?

techearn17

Activity: 518
Merit: 81

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 03:25:30 AM

It used to be like this but now it is too late. Every trade is now up to 70% correct in crypto and even if the price goes up, I am sure the price at which it is sold will not be higher than here. It has to do with the fact that as time goes on trading, you slowly move towards profit.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 03:29:08 AM

we can't be mad at something like that. I have also experienced when I sold my ethereum, and the price became very high. it is a very common thing, when we sell the assets we have, the price always goes up after that. well, maybe we're disappointed, but the only thing we can do back is to collect assets again or try to collect other altcoins. .
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 03:31:08 AM

It is a common occurrence to increase the price after selling tokens, this has happened dozens of times in my life.I have no regrets at all because the virtual currency market is not always stable. Even if the market for a coin goes down today, it is difficult to say that it will not go up tomorrow.So there is nothing to regret about those who increase after selling tokens.
Cryptocurrency is very unpredictable in its price movements, so everyone who works with it makes mistakes anyway and sells it before its price rise. A person is so arranged that he will always regret his premature actions that led to the loss of possible income, even if he claims that he does not regret it at all. It just needs to be treated as inevitable. You cannot foresee everything in cryptocurrency. Therefore, we need to focus more on our real profits, and not on the loss of lost profits.

Louis Harper

Activity: 50
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 06:37:03 AM

When you sell, in most cases, you think that the price may fall at this stage, or you have reached the take-profit position. There is no absolute certainty about the after-sales trend, and the price will not fluctuate according to our thoughts, but if the after-sales price increases, I will definitely feel a pity in my heart. It would be a pity after all, but regret is useless.
kaka manteng

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 06:45:16 AM

I think it's the same feeling we've had, happened like that often and just regret and a little disappointed with the actions we have done. I hope that an incident like this will be an experience in the future.

(x)  MetaFans           [[[ [[ [    JOIN PRESALE    ] ]] ]]]
                          BRINGING CONTENT CREATORS ON THE BLOCKCHAIN                         
[] Facebook            [] Twitter            [] Telegram            [] Instagram            [] TikTok            [] YouTube
coiner-88

Activity: 537

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 09:02:56 AM

Making exchanges outside of the exchanging plan won't fulfill brokers need to trained all together not to miss a market patterns. I have been doing it so often yet that coin isn't the best way to create benefit. You are as yet getting another opportunity with another coin as well. We need to sell what we are putting into else we can simply take a gander at our benefits in numbers and possibly expect some great dreaming subsequently.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: