Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:21:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest me what to do now!  (Read 897 times)
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 12:41:29 PM

I am here almost 3 years+++. Now I have some experience in trading but I can't depend on my research only. Currently, I am holding almost $2k and looking for making investment to trade and earn some profit to increase my total funds.

Can you share with me some upcoming news which may help me to grow my funds fast? Or you can share your research too so that I can pick one shortly in my list to invest next.

You can do copy trading if you want to potentially grow your funds, but it has risks too (depending on which pro trader are you copying). Like me, I am currently doing copy trading on Bityard but there are no guaranteed profits based on the trader’s actions.

In my first few days, I was at a loss of more than 20%. Now I am slowly gaining back because of the consecutive wins of the one that I copy trade with. Of course, I have to acknowledge the risks and there’s no way that we could always profit in this method. Even the traditional spot, futures and derivatives doesn’t guarantee us profit. It’s about risk management.

Trade responsibly. Or in copy trading, “copy trade responsibly”.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MUHAMMAD NUR AMANAH

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 12:43:36 PM

Three years I think it's known the crypto market trip and it's definitely with the 2k that you know where to invest your fund. of course, when the price is low we buy and if we go up we sell, it might be basically that way. and if we don't want to risk investing As your fund is invested in a burgeoning new project with careful and careful consideration and some of you are using to trade whether long-term or short term is up to you to start it

[url = https: //www.exip.live/] EXIP PROJECT [/ url]
Domain Terdesentralisasi & Layanan domain level teratas tempat domain dan TLD Anda diidentifikasi oleh NFT
──────── [ url = https: //exip.live/white-paper] [color = # 101845] [color = green] Whitepaper [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https: //twitter.com/ExipOfficial] [color = # 101845] [color = blue] Twitter [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https: //t.me/exipofficial] [color = brown] Telegram [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https://www.facebook.com/exipproject/]Facebook[/url] ⬝ [url = https: //medium.com/@exip] [color = # 101845] [color = teal] Medium [/ color] [/ url] ─────── [/ center]
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 03:09:46 PM

I think your experience in the crypto world for 3 years should be enough to allow you to choose which projects are good. Maybe you just have
doubts about your choice, or maybe in those 3 years you have had a bad experience with the project you chose.
He really has doubts and he's not depending on his own skill and decision making in trading. As he said, he can't depend on his research and that only says that he has no confidence on his own.

With many of the suggestions given, that should sustain and enough for him unless he's still not confident of what he's reading with all of the suggestions that has been told.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
trigger1975

Activity: 252
Merit: 113

NFTs on Sale: https://bit.ly/2POlV17

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 05:11:00 PM

You can do copy trading […]

Copy trading is extremely risky and has a lot of downsides even if you rely on a profitable trader.  First you have to copy every trade to the T.  If you copy all but with slightly different entries or exists you will have different results. If you even skip trades, you have unpredictable results.  Second you have to trust a stranger's mind and thinking to make the right decisions, put the right stops, do a proper analysis, etc.  Third: when things go wrong (e. g. losing streak) there is no way to learn and improve from past trades as you are not making any decision other than to follow a particular trader. And so on. Rather following other traders trades, I'd put in the effort to learn it myself and improve over time.

In my first few days, I was at a loss of more than 20%.

And that's the point – you don't know why. Did the trader make mistakes? Did he panic and get out too early? Did he not sleep well the night before and that's why his analysis lacked that day? Or were it proper trades strictly following his plan and they just didn't work out?  What even are his plan and rules? You don't know. And you cannot improve as a trader from that.

Just my thoughts on copy and signal trading.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 03:09:57 PM

I am here almost 3 years+++. Now I have some experience in trading but I can't depend on my research only. Currently, I am holding almost $2k and looking for making investment to trade and earn some profit to increase my total funds.

Can you share with me some upcoming news which may help me to grow my funds fast? Or you can share your research too so that I can pick one shortly in my list to invest next.
If you’re looking for coins to trade, you can start with top coins, you can make use of Tether, Bitcoin, Ethereum, as long as you have enough experience to trade these coins perfectly, you’re going to be able to make a lot of profit from it. If you’re still inexperienced, making profit might be a difficult thing for you to do, so you’re going to be needing help.

As for long term investment Bitcoin is the first I am going to recommend that you watch and invest at the right time. Ethereum is the next one that is also good for anyone that wants to be into long term investment.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 05:08:34 PM

Your experienced for the past 3 years here in crypto will be your guide, because experience is the best teaching method we can use and I think for 3 years you already have your own strategy in trading. Also, find a good tokens in a reliable exchange platform like Binance to earn profit. There's a lot of good coins in this platform that you can trade.
On point and to say that he had much better experience on the entire market compared to those who had just recently jump into this market and it would be better if he would
just simply trust out his own calls and decisions rather than on finding some recommendation and suggestion randomly on this forum where less experienced people would give out
their analysis without further research or some sort.

For op then it would be ideal if he do just simply follow on what he did in the past.If this one brings fortune into his part then it does mean that he's doing pretty good.

cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 06:35:11 AM

you can read some of promising projects and ICO's in the altcoin bounty thread, there are lot of legit projects and you can invest it your money. trading would be effective in gaining income with the $2k is too much and it easier to trade it and big profit if you trade all of $2k. you should read also some of new project that to be listed in binance.

Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 06:58:12 AM

You might want to check out Coindesk and other crypto related news site to help you whenever you want to trade. If you plan to trade and you still think that you are newbie, try to test the waters and do trading with small amounts. Or you can also invest in gambling websites which is called bankroll investing or you can convert what you are hodling and stake it on promising tokens.
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 07:36:23 AM

At the moment it is very hard to buy new coins in my opinion because the levels are so high. If you invest right now, there is a decent chance that prices could fall over the next few months. Especially for traders who want to buy and sell quickly with a decent profit it might be bad time to go in the market right now. What I would recommend you to do right now is split your money and only invest 25% right now, wait a few months and invest another 25% and so on. The risks of buying at too high levels are much lower like this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: