Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:23:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dump just after a new listing?  (Read 1466 times)
Lantind

Activity: 2296
Merit: 263

enterapp.io | CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 12:24:16 PM

it could even be from their own development team which has a large number of tokens.
investors who sell the bonus they get can also move the price in the market.
but that doesn't mean what bounty and airdrop hunters do can't affect the price on the market. I think it all depends on the supported exchanges. some don't have enough demand which makes prices fall very easily. but if the new token is listed on a strong exchange and has a large demand I am sure that if there is a price reduction it will not be immediate in large volumes.
True, in such a case everything has an influence in the market, it's just that the effect of the disposal of Airdrop and Bounty participants will not be too big as the effect of the disposal of investors and the token development team itself, and for the exchange it also needs to be seen that the extent of support, because this is equally influential for new tokens.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
fahmimajannat

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 04:13:53 PM

It may happens many times Because most of the hunters Don't hold thier tokens. They usually sell within few days. Thats why price decrease gradually. But after sometimes if the project is quite strong enough the price climb up the stairs for some good news like new listing, new usecase or token burn etc..

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 05:59:07 PM

Never heard of this coin. Probably some shit coins.
I thought the same but actually, the coin did pretty well so not sure if the bull run helped it or the coin was made with some seriousness and team behind it.

The first dump was probably due to the fact that the bounty hunters and those who received the coins were dumping everything for bitcoin or other well known altcoin.
This is the biggest problem and why I believe giving out too many tokens during bounty campaigns is going hard against the project itself. Instead of giving out too many coins, I would rather suggest them to do a small campaign and spend small enough that it does not impact the token's price later. There are some thoughts that bounty tokens should be locked for a fixed period of time, but I can't see the bounty hunters working so hard and then not being able to sell the coins when it has the best value.
pinggoki

Activity: 1484
Merit: 415

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 06:04:31 PM

I've participate on this bounty AME and I feel you mate that right after the token or coin has been listed the price will just dump so fast and what we just need to do is to wait until it pumps up again and I am wondering why it is happening always when there will be a new token or coin that will be listing in some exchange or in Binance. The people are saying that these coins are shitcoins in which they are made to have nothing in this market but I don't believe on this because way back before, I've saw a lot of coins that when they listed they just pump up right away.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 06:37:52 PM

I've participate on this bounty AME and I feel you mate that right after the token or coin has been listed the price will just dump so fast and what we just need to do is to wait until it pumps up again and I am wondering why it is happening always when there will be a new token or coin that will be listing in some exchange or in Binance. The people are saying that these coins are shitcoins in which they are made to have nothing in this market but I don't believe on this because way back before, I've saw a lot of coins that when they listed they just pump up right away.
It isn't just AME but most of the bounty rewards has always been like it whenever the project gets listed most of them would end up being dump,
That is why the hunters always get the blame for it.
It would take awhile for them to recover and for some of them it would just stay low or be forgotten.

mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 07:59:52 PM

I was also very regret when i saw this. I sell my all amepay at very low price. But astonished to see whem it price touch 0.12. Now i have nothing to say about it.  hold is must for one who want to make some profit from these type of coins.
Yeah, who guys sold early at cheap price now they are crying when seen AME reached highest ATH 0.15$ it’s incredible thing happened but mostly hunters missed this opportunity. The team tried to buy back and they did successfully. I think price will dump when staking reward will be distributed also bounty payment.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
youdacapt

Activity: 1820
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2021, 10:10:16 PM

This is the bounty that they have talking about https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5301910.msg55878595#msg55878595
And if we saw the price of the AME token in the market it looks promising than the others, maybe it just goes along with the hype but I couldn't call it a shitcoin for what it has done.

By taking it aside, most of the tokens just dump right after listed on the market, and that it happens ever since. And it becomes a habit now for the hunter to immediately sold their tokens once it has already open for trading which mostly a reason why the price goes down faster instead of helping it to stabilize and goes high.

I do not know why we tend to deflect a token dump to distribution of deserved rewards to bounty hunters; moreover AME Pay has done relatively well in the market lately; amd are still owing bounty hunters their reward (at about 40% of rewards). A token dumping after token listing is not bad; it happens even on binance exchange, where we have seen huge project such as dego token dump upon binance listing; and then went up to a new ath consistently. Stop blaming bounty hunters who get  deserved rewards; blame fudders and the weak hands.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 01:13:27 AM

It would take awhile for them to recover and for some of them it would just stay low or be forgotten.
Ame can recover from the big dump that happened before and i think it's caused by the airdrop participants. The hunters were only receiving small amount from the bounty campaign but remember airdrop got 25 millions ame.
The dump is just temporary caused by the market reaction.

This time ame was performing so well caused by it can give a lot of return and it's not a manipulation.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 03:28:25 AM

I was also very regret when i saw this. I sell my all amepay at very low price. But astonished to see whem it price touch 0.12. Now i have nothing to say about it.  hold is must for one who want to make some profit from these type of coins.
Yeah, who guys sold early at cheap price now they are crying when seen AME reached highest ATH 0.15$ it’s incredible thing happened but mostly hunters missed this opportunity. The team tried to buy back and they did successfully. I think price will dump when staking reward will be distributed also bounty payment.
I am a bounty hunter who happened to join this AME project. and I got my payment, but I had different thoughts. I sold my AME tokens for around $ 0.13. I don't regret missing the ATH that has been made. but now I can buy it back at a cheaper price to get AME in an amount more than the capital I got from the bounty.
I did that because I believe AME is a good project.
I didn't sell because I didn't know the potential of the AME token. because I knew there was going to be a dump, so I sold it and now I buy it again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 02:43:22 PM

It isn't just AME but most of the bounty rewards has always been like it whenever the project gets listed most of them would end up being dump,
That is why the hunters always get the blame for it.

If I am not mistaken two days ago the price of AME was spike or kicked again in the market, then in less than 24 hours it got dumped and now
the price according to Bithumb was https://www.bithumb.pro/en-us/spot/trade?q=AME-USDT around 0.058$ something, so meaning dumping the price is not just happening after new listing it is also unpredictable as well just like the other things actually.

SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 03:16:07 PM

I am a bounty hunter who happened to join this AME project. and I got my payment, but I had different thoughts. I sold my AME tokens for around $ 0.13. I don't regret missing the ATH that has been made. but now I can buy it back at a cheaper price to get AME in an amount more than the capital I got from the bounty.
I did that because I believe AME is a good project.
I didn't sell because I didn't know the potential of the AME token. because I knew there was going to be a dump, so I sold it and now I buy it again.
It's a wise decision you made. Selling at the high price then buying in the low price. I also know AMEPAY and unluckily I'm not be able to joined in their campaign. I think it's being normal for projects that after the token have been distributed to the participants, dump of token will follow. Most of ICO project back then have the same experience and most of the participants selling token even at small price. I think if AME will be listed in high-volume exchange site too much dump of token will be reduced.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
RockCryptoWorld

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 06:26:45 PM

I invested in so many tokens and yes dude sometimes it just doesn't work.
Now I bought PEAK before coming OKEx listing, it's already pumping cuz of BSC staking but I really hope there will be a huge pup after listing on OKEx and NFT in September
Shit happens bro, but we have to be string, keep on searching and hodl, u never know!
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 08:34:35 PM

I don't know why this is common with new projects these days, large investors who were able to buy during private sales just dump the tokens on traders immediately after the token gets listed on exchanges,it could be because the early investors are already in profit and they don't trust the project enough, that's why they dumped the tokens.

donatello345

Activity: 212
Merit: 1

give me back my 2008

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 08:35:29 PM

Not always, but I remember earlier, when the news about the listing of a coin on the Binance came out, it immediately increases in price.

Now, after the listing itself, the price does not always rise, and sometimes it even happens that the price fell, this is something incomprehensible.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1395

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 08:55:19 PM

Not always, but I remember earlier, when the news about the listing of a coin on the Binance came out, it immediately increases in price.

Now, after the listing itself, the price does not always rise, and sometimes it even happens that the price fell, this is something incomprehensible.

In my opinion, the token may dump after the listing because it is not listed on the top exchange platforms that do not have marketing plans and there are no investors buying the token, Or maybe the coin project idea is not unique and is not linked to a blockchain.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
hamba laeh

Activity: 767
Merit: 100

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 09:10:39 PM

Friends i want to ask about a think that i realy cant explain...there is a token called AME that had an ieo price of 0.02...the token get listed on bithumb globale and the price down to 0.006 (bounty hunters and airdrops)...after the sell off end the price go up and stay a long time between 0.01 and 0.013...the team annaunced a new listing at mxc exchange and everyone expect a big incrass(the token had just 2.5 mln$ marketcap at 0.01) but what really happened is that the price decrass to 0.005 within one week and this make me confused...now the price is 0.08 and i start believing that what happened in mxc in the first days wasnt innocent

Who have an idea about the situation?

It's not just AME that experiences a dump after listing on the market. however, many altcoins have experienced the same thing. Such a situation occurs if the project holds an airdrop program and a bounty campaign. So that many developers distribute altcoins to airdrop and bounty participants after 1 month of listing on the market. and there is also a gradual distribution so that altcoin prices do not dump immediately. So in my opinion, the current AME condition is very good because it is able to pump prices back up after being dumped.

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 09:32:13 PM

Friends i want to ask about a think that i realy cant explain...there is a token called AME that had an ieo price of 0.02...the token get listed on bithumb globale and the price down to 0.006 (bounty hunters and airdrops)...after the sell off end the price go up and stay a long time between 0.01 and 0.013...the team annaunced a new listing at mxc exchange and everyone expect a big incrass(the token had just 2.5 mln$ marketcap at 0.01) but what really happened is that the price decrass to 0.005 within one week and this make me confused...now the price is 0.08 and i start believing that what happened in mxc in the first days wasnt innocent

Who have an idea about the situation?

It's not just AME that experiences a dump after listing on the market. however, many altcoins have experienced the same thing. Such a situation occurs if the project holds an airdrop program and a bounty campaign. So that many developers distribute altcoins to airdrop and bounty participants after 1 month of listing on the market. and there is also a gradual distribution so that altcoin prices do not dump immediately. So in my opinion, the current AME condition is very good because it is able to pump prices back up after being dumped.

There are 2 scenarios, if the coin is listed in an exchange with less liquidation, the coin will dump especially if there are bounty since its expected that the bounty hunters will dump, just like AME of course, they dump at the start but now they are already getting the price that makes investors happy, however, liquidity is another thing as its trading volume is not that stable.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 11:28:35 PM

People are aware that after they listing in exchange the value of their token become decreased, because some of the token came from airdrop, bounty and other they dump coin, then they buy it for a low price. I think this is some of the reason why the value of token decreased after they listing in exchange.
Not all coins/tokens, but some are, when the list price is dump, it's just that many factors influence,
As a small example, like on Binance, not all coins that are listed on Binance have increased very high prices, many are dump first before the price increases again, usually this happens because the coin has increased in price before listing on Binance,
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 02:47:25 AM

I don't know why this is common with new projects these days, large investors who were able to buy during private sales just dump the tokens on traders immediately after the token gets listed on exchanges,it could be because the early investors are already in profit and they don't trust the project enough, that's why they dumped the tokens.
It is simply common, because everyone wants to chase for quicker $$$ rather than hodling it for long-term with the high risk of getting dumped. It is almost like a high-risk reward, but everyone is up to the lowest risk possible.
Not surprised anymore that many project tokens would dumped overnight instantly.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 04:47:40 AM

Several factors caused tokens to Dump on a large scale in a short period of time
-Bonus on sale
-Airdrop
-Bounty

Actually there are various solutions to this problem. starting from gradual distribution or lock tokens with participants who take part in the sale in order to avoid a significant dump of altcoins. worse if already experiencing a large dump. market confidence in an altcoin will decrease

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒