Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:25:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [DMD] Wallet 2.1.0.4 not synching to send my DMD to new wallet  (Read 56 times)
alfredwallace (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 10:21:47 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2021, 10:54:12 AM by alfredwallace

Hi everyone,

After long search on Internet and despite my effort I cannot found a solution to my problem also I post here maybe someone can help me.

I didn't started my DMD wallet since 2018 and now I must do a special trick to transfert my DMD to the new wallet v3.

One Diamond founder send me this document https://bit.diamonds/how_transition_short.pdf by mail.

Also I add some nodes in the diamond.conf and it work, I have actually 9 connection to the network. But the wallet didn't start to sync and I don't know what to do more.
Since 24h my wallet is launched and take about 2% of my processor but it seem nothing append.

My second problem is they said to go to Send Coin > Coin Control and exporte private key of every address. The problem is there is no address in this list.
Must I solve my sync problem to see addresses there ? Or I have another problem ?

In every other altcoin I own with a core wallet, the sync start when I start the core but not for Diamond and I don't know why and finally how to transfer my coin to others wallet.

Thank you for your help.
AW  Smiley
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2021, 11:32:12 AM

Hi everyone,

After long search on Internet and despite my effort I cannot found a solution to my problem also I post here maybe someone can help me.

I didn't started my DMD wallet since 2018 and now I must do a special trick to transfert my DMD to the new wallet v3.

One Diamond founder send me this document https://bit.diamonds/how_transition_short.pdf by mail.

Also I add some nodes in the diamond.conf and it work, I have actually 9 connection to the network. But the wallet didn't start to sync and I don't know what to do more.
Since 24h my wallet is launched and take about 2% of my processor but it seem nothing append.

My second problem is they said to go to Send Coin > Coin Control and exporte private key of every address. The problem is there is no address in this list.
Must I solve my sync problem to see addresses there ? Or I have another problem ?

In every other altcoin I own with a core wallet, the sync start when I start the core but not for Diamond and I don't know why and finally how to transfer my coin to others wallet.

Thank you for your help.
AW  Smiley

not needed to sync a wallet to export private keys
incase u dont know whataddresshold coins u can export em all
a description is i think is part of answer 19 here

https://diamond-info.github.io/

its the dumpwallet stuff

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
alfredwallace (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 12:24:48 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2021, 01:15:38 PM by alfredwallace

not needed to sync a wallet to export private keys
incase u dont know whataddresshold coins u can export em all
a description is i think is part of answer 19 here

https://diamond-info.github.io/

its the dumpwallet stuff

Thanks for your answer.

Also the command dumpwallet doesn't exist in v2.1.0.4. I found the command listaddressgroupings who returned me 4 addresses.
Then I dumpprivkey each one and receive 4 private keys who I imported in the new wallet core v3.

Is running fine and I have my transactions in the new wallet, also my DMD.

The problem if I calculate the sum of transactions between both wallet it miss about 1000DMD.

I don't know if there are the one my wallet minted. Maybe do you know another command that dumpwallet cause in your link the examples are for the new wallet.

Should I export transactions for every wallet then search for the missing ?

Edit: well it seem he don't add my transaction before 2017 are they lost ?

Thanks
alfredwallace (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 04:35:34 PM

Problem solved, some transactions where never validated.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: