Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:10:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡️DeFireX - Safe Yield Farming 🔸 DAI 🔸 ETH 🔸 USDC 🔸 wBTC 🔥 ~35% APY 🔥  (Read 1308 times)
DeFireX.org (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 37
Merit: 3

DeFireX - Safe yield farming up to 40% APY

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2021, 01:21:03 PM

There is one more good news about DeFireX. I’ve read today at telegram chat that DFX is already listed on Coinmarketcap! That’s really very good news. Here is a link: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/defirex/ . Now everyone can easily observe token value, price changes, market capitalization, charts, markets and a lot of other useful info.

Thank. Soon we will add our token to CoinGecko and CryptoCompare  Cool

There is one more good news about DeFireX. I’ve read today at telegram chat that DFX is already listed on Coinmarketcap! That’s really very good news. Here is a link: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/defirex/ . Now everyone can easily observe token value, price changes, market capitalization, charts, markets and a lot of other useful info.

They just started trading so it seems this has a lot of potential to increase its price in the next coming days.
Aside from pancakeswap, what is their next target exchange for this token?
Am seeing more and more BSC-based tokens these days. Good move to avoid high fees in eth.

This is true. The tokenomics of the project assumes stable growth. We also plan to add our token to Uniswap, and later to popular CEX exchanges, official announcements will be later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dowox

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 10:28:19 PM

What about other pool pairs for BSC and Pancake? 1000% is good, but don't think that it will be forever. So you should provide bigger liquidity for other tokens.
Efarilino

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 10:25:02 PM

DAI is bep standard token, yep? What should I do if I want to transfer to ethereum blockchain and use pools there? Do you have any guide how to do it? Should I pay for pool withdraw?
Olegya199

Activity: 480
Merit: 129

HODL

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 10:40:11 AM

You are going to provide liquidity pools on pancakeswap, right? Why do you think that liquidity pool will be filled? I read you added 500K$ from defirex investments but how will you reward users who also add tokens to LP? What benefits will be available for early users and what about lock-up period for Pool on Pancake?

Bnkr65

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 10:49:58 AM

Will the rewards from pool be withdrawan daily? And what do you plan to do to make farmers hold tokens and not to sell rewards?
DeFireX.org (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2021, 12:18:28 PM

What about other pool pairs for BSC and Pancake? 1000% is good, but don't think that it will be forever. So you should provide bigger liquidity for other tokens.

Other pools are under development now. Perhaps soon BNB and BTC ones will be available. Stay tuned!

DAI is bep standard token, yep? What should I do if I want to transfer to ethereum blockchain and use pools there? Do you have any guide how to do it? Should I pay for pool withdraw?

You shouldn't pay for withdrawal. You can transfer assets from pool to your wallet without limits. You can transfer any time you want.

You are going to provide liquidity pools on pancakeswap, right? Why do you think that liquidity pool will be filled? I read you added 500K$ from defirex investments but how will you reward users who also add tokens to LP? What benefits will be available for early users and what about lock-up period for Pool on Pancake?

By placing assets (DFX and BUSD) in this pool, DeFireX farmers receive LP tokens, for example Pancake Swap (only for this pool), and then these, or other LP tokens, and can stake them in our DFX Staking Pool (BSC), where we will add more DFX Tokens as rewards.

In total, 60% of DFX Tokens allocated for farming are directed to liquidity holders in the DFX / BUSD LP pool. This will add another + ~ 104% APY to the main deposit for the farmer.  Users can automatically add LP to PancakeSwap.

If you want to join DFX pool, you can use it on our website.   There is no lock-up for LP tokens on PancakeSwap so you can withdraw any time you want.
gLk1

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 12:19:55 PM

Will the rewards from pool be withdrawan daily? And what do you plan to do to make farmers hold tokens and not to sell rewards?

bro, don't forget that tokens will be locked and you will able to withdraw only 0.5% every day. Ofc you will able to put these tokens on pool but don't think there are any reasons to withdraw from pool while we have such high %
SOCAR

Activity: 69
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 12:56:03 PM

All BSC tokens are always backed by ETH at a 1 to 1 ratio, right? So when I want to move all my assets to Ethereum or BSC, I shouldn't pay extra fees? Only $0.25 with no limits for tokens?
xodakovs

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 05:18:55 PM

All BSC tokens are always backed by ETH at a 1 to 1 ratio, right? So when I want to move all my assets to Ethereum or BSC, I shouldn't pay extra fees? Only $0.25 with no limits for tokens?
Ofc no, that's why I like Defirex. All fees are low, dude
DeFireX.org (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2021, 11:26:22 AM

Latest DeFireX Updates:

DFX token has jumped from $2 to 6$ and is available:

on Pancake Swap 

on 1inch.exchange 

The project was added to the largest listings:

-CoinMarketCap
-Defistation.io
-CoinGecko
-CryptoCompare

The DeFireX team closed farming on Ethereum network due to low profitability.

Users of pools on Ethereum can withdraw funds from deposits and all profits. To maximize profits, the DeFirex team recommends users deposit funds to one of the pools on Binance Smart Chain. The commission on this network is reduced to $ 0.25, and APY varied from 70% to 300%.

We also created an telegram assistant bot:

@DefirexRuBot
@DefirexEnBot

DFX Token Farming Week 3 Started:

- 100,000 DFX were distributed among users during the previous 2 weeks of farming (from March 16 to March 30)! This is 1% of the total supply.
- DeFireX is allocating another 44,500 DFX tokens for liquidity providers for the next week (from 30.03 to 06.04)
- The amount of distributed tokens for DFX-BUSD pool and the yield from this pool increased on 25%.
- The amount of DFX for the BUSD and USDT pools is the same as last week (for the BUSD pool - 13,000 DFX, for the USDT pool - 9,000 DFX)
- We updated the DFX staking pool - now the reward from the DFX buyback will be distributed every block, once every 3 seconds, rather than once a day.

We have added a repository where you can find all the buyback calculations, as well as files with the dates of the buyback commitments, amounts and transactions hashes:
BTC: https://github.com/DeFireX/buybackDFX

Join Now
Official web-site: www.DeFireX.org

Usider

Activity: 28
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 06:55:44 PM

With this 1000% you will see a lot of new participants. in a week dfx trading volume will become top on pancake. Gj team! By the way, are you going to launch IFO on Pancake?
Dispox

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 06:09:20 PM

Wow, if it is true that we will have 1000% from dfx pool, that will be amazing. Don't know any competitors that can provide such opportunities for investors. I will try to get more funds to participate now because price will rise fast imo because of this high %
xodakovs

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 09:57:45 PM

Imo that is a rather good decision to provide limits for each user for pool participation. Because whales will come and easily destroy price and profit %. Don't want to see price manipulation on pancake. Still a lot of projects lose profit because of big holders.
P9tosya

Activity: 350
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 06:41:18 PM

With this 1000% you will see a lot of new participants. in a week dfx trading volume will become top on pancake. Gj team! By the way, are you going to launch IFO on Pancake?
Imo we should wait. let me check how APY will be in 2-3 days
DeFireX.org (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2021, 09:42:07 AM

Wow, if it is true that we will have 1000% from dfx pool, that will be amazing. Don't know any competitors that can provide such opportunities for investors. I will try to get more funds to participate now because price will rise fast imo because of this high %

Thank you! The interest is really good for early suppliers of our platform. Moreover, lots of updates are coming, follow the news.

DeFireX.org (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2021, 09:43:27 AM

DFX Farming Week 4 Started
- From 16.03 to 06.04 144,500 DFX have been distributed as rewards for farming! This is 1.445% of the total supply
- DeFireX is allocating 55,750 DFX tokens to liquidity providers from 06.04 to 13.04:
 https://bscscan.com/tx/0x9f38de0e9e5a520f6942f7b7b52375c7095c1ec6a5938ce7d5d3394490cb7b50
- The amount of distributed tokens for DFX-BUSD pool and its profitability increased by  50%!
- The number of DFXs for the BUSD and USDT pools remained the same.

DFX distribution for a week between pools:
 - 33,750 DFX goes to the DFX-BUSD pool
 - 13,000 DFX goes to BUSD pool
 - 9,000 DFX goes to USDT pool

Thanks for choosing Yield Farming with DeFireX!
Bordijo

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 08:27:50 PM

Imo that is a rather good decision to provide limits for each user for pool participation. Because whales will come and easily destroy price and profit %. Don't want to see price manipulation on pancake. Still a lot of projects lose profit because of big holders
Efarilino

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 09:55:40 PM

Hi, dudes! what are farming strategies in DeFireX?
Olegya199

Activity: 480
Merit: 129

HODL

View Profile
June 28, 2021, 01:38:49 PM

Will DeFireX have more updates and listings soon?

Usider

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 06:04:57 AM

What do you plan about FDX token in future?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: