Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:21:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin3  (Read 6571 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
SonOfSatosh1 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2021, 03:56:10 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2021, 02:03:23 PM by SonOfSatosh1
Merited by f88steyrr (1)

BITCOIN 3.0

Official launching on March 12 2021 12pm TOKYO time

LAUNCHED

BITCOIN 3.0! Finally, a BITCOIN for the gen Z’s and Millennials and everyone in between.
                           Wallets will be available for download from our official website at launch date
                                    https://bitcoin-3.com

Did you missed out on Bitcoin 12 years ago? Don’t be that guy (or gal) who misses out this time.
Hurry and download your own BTC3 wallet and start mining your own BTC3 coins.

Did you missed the boat on the Bitcoin revolution? Have you ever wished that you can turn back the clock and invested on Bitcoin years before the price skyrocketed? Have you sold all your Bitcoins in the past before it even begun to see its true potential? Have you lost all your money, property or savings due to trading bitcoins in the past?

Do not despair, Bitcoin 3 is here to the rescue. We have created Bitcoin 3 (BTC3) for this very reason. We have created BTC3 for the all the people who might have missed out on the first Bitcoin wave. Whether you are a doctor, a teacher, an office worker, a politician, a delivery driver or a mechanic. You can still get in to the crypto currency wave with BTC3 as your lifeline. This may be your last chance to get into the crypto currency revolution.

Bitcoin 3 is now available to everyone and the good news is BTC3 can be mined or acquired using your normal everyday computer or laptop. The first thing to do after downloading the wallet zip file is to scan it with your trusted antivirus to make sure that it has not been corrupted or contaminated by a virus from any third party download source or man in the middle replacing downloaded files.

Included in the BTC3 wallet zip folder is a file named self_mine, it is an executable file that when launched will begin to mine for BTC3 coins and store it in your wallet. Just launch the file when your BTC3 wallet is open in windows or mac pc’s, on linux you might have to change permissions using chmod. Please take note self mining could take minutes or hours to find your first BTC3 coins depending on the specs of your computer hardware.

On first installation of your BTC3 wallet please do not forget to ENCRYPT and put on a strong password for your wallet before you do anything else and make it a point to back up your wallet on a weekly or monthly basis depending on how active your wallet is.

BTC3 mining difficulty level starts from zero and progresses from there and depending on how many people are mining the coin that would determine the next difficulty mining level. As the other large bitcoin mining farms are currently focused on mining bitcoins all the new users of bitcoin 3 will have little to no trouble trying to mine BTC3 using their own desktop computers.

Social media

Please don’t forget to follow us on social media through our https://www.facebook.com/Bitcoin-30-101155145365773 and https://www.reddit.com/user/BTC3_DEVpage for all the latest announcements, promos, contests, airdrops, giveaways and much much more.
Apple and android wallets will be available soon.

Some technical specs for you:
Available coins for mining   9500000
Algorithm                            SHA-256
Block type                    Proof-of-Work
Coin name                    Bitcoin3
Coin abbreviation               BTC3
Address letter                    3
Address letter testnet    C
Coin unit                            Satoshi
RPC port                            30267
P2P port                            30268
Block reward                    50 coins
Block halving                    95000 blocks
Coin supply                    10500000 coins
Premine amount            1000000 coins
Coinbase maturity            10 ( + 1 default confirmation) blocks
Target spacing                    5 minutes
Target timespan            10 minutes
Transaction confirmations    3 blocks

All premined coins are reserved for promos, events, contests, airdrops, site maintenance, giveaways and much much more.

Watch this post for further announcements  and updates.

ALL promos and contests, giveaways will be announced through our facebook and reddit pages.

We have enlisted the services of some reputable node hosting services to ensure our network always stays online.

As of today we have not yet partnered with any mining pool as we anticipate users will be mining this coin through their own desktop computers or laptops. Mining pool operators please feel free to get in touch with us.

We are holding off on announcing who the official BTC3 exchanges would be pending approval.

More to come....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ENGLAND$RUSSIA

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 04:03:26 AM

windows wallet  Huh
Pool  Huh
github.com --- source ?
SonOfSatosh1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2021, 04:26:24 AM

windows wallet  Huh
Pool  Huh
github.com --- source ?

If you read the post again carefully it says there that wallet will be available for download on launch date same with the source code. Source code only available to exchanges at this time. thank you
MiningCoinsPool

Activity: 450
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 12:33:30 PM

Hi! Do you need help on development?
SonOfSatosh1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2021, 02:20:09 PM

Thank you very much for the offer.
Aside from a mining pool and a block explorer i think we are all sorted thanks.
SonOfSatosh1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2021, 12:48:05 AM

All project contributors will receive BTC3 airdrops when the coin launches. :-)
f88steyrr

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

Half hearted efforts produces Half hearted results

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 07:31:00 AM

BITCOIN 3.0

BITCOIN 3.0! Finally, a BITCOIN for the gen Z’s and Millennials and everyone in between.

Did you missed out on Bitcoin 12 years ago? Don’t be that guy (or gal) who misses out this time.

Did you missed the boat on the Bitcoin revolution? Have you ever wished that you can turn back the clock and invested on Bitcoin years before the price skyrocketed? Have you sold all your Bitcoins in the past before it even begun to see its true potential? Have you lost all your money, property or savings due to trading bitcoins in the past?

Do not despair, Bitcoin 3 is here to the rescue. We have created Bitcoin 3 (BTC3) for this very reason. We have created BTC3 for the all the people who might have missed out on the first Bitcoin wave. Whether you are a doctor, a teacher, an office worker, a politician, a delivery driver or a mechanic. You can still get in to the crypto currency wave with BTC3 as your lifeline. This may be your last chance to get into the crypto currency revolution.

Bitcoin 3 is now available to everyone and the good news is BTC3 can be mined or acquired using your normal everyday computer or laptop. The first thing to do after downloading the wallet zip file is to scan it with your trusted antivirus to make sure that it has not been corrupted or contaminated by a virus from any third party download source or man in the middle replacing downloaded files.

Included in the BTC3 wallet zip folder is a file named self_mine, it is an executable file that when launched will begin to mine for BTC3 coins and store it in your wallet. Just launch the file when your BTC3 wallet is open in windows or mac pc’s, on linux you might have to change permissions using chmod. Please take note self mining could take minutes or hours to find your first BTC3 coins depending on the specs of your computer hardware.

On first installation of your BTC3 wallet please do not forget to ENCRYPT and put on a strong password for your wallet before you do anything else and make it a point to back up your wallet on a weekly or monthly basis depending on how active your wallet is.

BTC3 mining difficulty level starts from zero and progresses from there and depending on how many people are mining the coin that would determine the next difficulty mining level. As the other large bitcoin mining farms are currently focused on mining bitcoins all the new users of bitcoin 3 will have little to no trouble trying to mine BTC3 using their own desktop computers.

Social media

Please don’t forget to follow us on social media through our https://www.facebook.com/Bitcoin-30-101155145365773 and https://www.reddit.com/user/BTC3_DEVpage for all the latest announcements, promos, contests, airdrops, giveaways and much much more.

All premined coins are reserved for promos, events, contests, airdrops, site maintenance, giveaways and much much more.

ALL promos and contests, giveaways will be announced through our facebook and reddit pages.

We have enlisted the services of some reputable node hosting services to ensure our network always stays online.

As of today we have not yet partnered with any mining pool as we anticipate users will be mining this coin through their own desktop computers or laptops. Mining pool operators please feel free to get in touch with us.

We are holding off on announcing who the official BTC3 exchanges would be pending approval.

More to come....

I havent logged in into this account for ages but when i saw your FB announcement i just said to myself that i gotta check this one out.
I for one am excited and looking forward to coin launching looking to start fresh with btc3 as i have already unloaded all my btc @ 3k :-(
prepped to hodl as much btc3 as i can lol. would be nice if you have some official mining pools to go with the launch instead of just relying on people to mine from their pc's to keep the diff rating down to a min. just a thought.

Half hearted efforts produces Half hearted results
SonOfSatosh1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2021, 02:30:53 AM

BITCOIN 3.0

Social media

More to come....

I havent logged in into this account for ages but when i saw your FB announcement i just said to myself that i gotta check this one out.
I for one am excited and looking forward to coin launching looking to start fresh with btc3 as i have already unloaded all my btc @ 3k :-(
prepped to hodl as much btc3 as i can lol. would be nice if you have some official mining pools to go with the launch instead of just relying on people to mine from their pc's to keep the diff rating down to a min. just a thought.
Hi, we will be looking into your suggestion. We have yet to engage with a mining pool but rest assured once we do it will be someone from the bitcointalk community to guarantee reliability and that they would be a reputable mining pool.
Once you download you BTC3 wallet post your wallet address here so we can send you some free BTC3's to get you started. We will be sending free BTC3's to the first 100 people here who posts their address here for airdrops.
Thank you
MiningCoinsPool

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 05:21:44 AM

9.52% premined though :/, Bitcoin had no premine..  Please change it, it's not bitcoin 3.0 if it has premined  Embarrassed
SonOfSatosh1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2021, 06:00:37 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2021, 06:22:23 AM by SonOfSatosh1

9.52% premined though :/, Bitcoin had no premine..  Please change it, it's not bitcoin 3.0 if it has premined  Embarrassed
We understand your concern. we are not the only coin that has premine and certainly not the first either.
As stated in the OP premine is there for promos, giveaways, airdrops, contests, marketing and to keep the lights on.
I can assure you the people that will be receiving the free airdrops a few days after the launch won't be complaining about the premines.
Premines are there mostly for the people not just the devs.
Post your BTC3 address on launch day to also receive some btc3 to get you started if you decide to come on board.
Have a great day :-)

Thank you
pangu

Activity: 2758
Merit: 598

CoinMetro

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 10:47:21 AM

reserved

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
SPQRCoin
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 01:55:09 PM

A few first questions here:
1. How does your new "bitcoin" better differ from BTC?
2. Who now supported the consensus of the network? Or network not start yet?
3. Why does your site look so bad and you used not very high-quality images from the Internet?

I know a project where developers are required.
MiningCoinsPool

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 02:25:11 PM

Hi bud! Oh ok which one is it, is it for your coin "SPQRCoin"?
MiningCoinsPool

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 02:32:51 PM

9.52% premined though :/, Bitcoin had no premine..  Please change it, it's not bitcoin 3.0 if it has premined  Embarrassed
We understand your concern. we are not the only coin that has premine and certainly not the first either.
As stated in the OP premine is there for promos, giveaways, airdrops, contests, marketing and to keep the lights on.
I can assure you the people that will be receiving the free airdrops a few days after the launch won't be complaining about the premines.
Post your BTC3 address on launch day to also receive some btc3 to get you started if you decide to come on board.

Thank you

Hi, i understand and respect your decision, it is your project after all anyway.

To me personally giving free coins is a way of killing the coin's value. There is a reason for example bitcoin that it costs so much, it is not about only speculation but also mining cost.

And doing premined does the same, in my personal opinion it is way too many coins just the reasons you've mentioned, it will decrease the coin's value.

No F.U.D intented, only sharing my thoughts and hoping you'd change your mind to save your project.
I wont mine it personally because of this, and i know a lot of  active miners who thinks the same way, which is to us the most logical one.

You have to think about the coin's mining cost

SonOfSatosh1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2021, 02:37:28 PM

A few first questions here:
1. How does your new "bitcoin" better differ from BTC?
2. Who now supported the consensus of the network? Or network not start yet?
3. Why does your site look so bad and you used not very high-quality images from the Internet?

1. It is a fork of the BTC source code it only differs with the miners as the big mining farms are concentrated on the first bitcoin they are less likely to mine BTC3 and will be left to small desktop miners keeping the diff rating to a minimum. And you don't have to spend 50k to buy one btc3, you can just mine as much as you can from a desktop pc and hodl it and see where it takes you a few years down the line.
2.The network is still offline as it will only be brought online a few hours before the launch date to make sure no one else mines the coin ahead of everyone else.
3. We try to keep our costs down by spending as little as we can as we are not a pump and dump dev team trying to recoup our cost from dumping our coins. We don't have the resources to pump the coin price and even if we do we'd rather spend them on promotions and giveaways and airdrops rather than pump and dump operation. That is not how we operate. We try to bring value to the coin with as little spending as possible. The images might look bad for some might look good for others depending on your taste so this third question is subjective. If you want to donate some high quality images as per your taste feel free to do so.
Instead of bringing every new comer down why don't we try and help. You'd be amazed of what we can achieve if we all just try and help each other.

Have a nice day :-)

Thank you
SonOfSatosh1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2021, 02:48:51 PM

Thank you

Hi, i understand and respect your decision, it is your project after all anyway.

To me personally giving free coins is a way of killing the coin's value. There is a reason for example bitcoin that it costs so much, it is not about only speculation but also mining cost.

And doing premined does the same, in my personal opinion it is way too many coins just the reasons you've mentioned, it will decrease the coin's value.

No F.U.D intented, only sharing my thoughts and hoping you'd change your mind to save your project.
I wont mine it personally because of this, and i know a lot of  active miners who thinks the same way, which is to us the most logical one.

You have to think about the coin's mining cost

Thanks for that valuable insight, really appreciate it. :-)

"I wont mine it personally because of this, and i know a lot of  active miners who thinks the same way, which is to us the most logical one."

This is what we are really counting on, we know that most or all of veteran and big mining farms would leave our coin alone thereby the ones mining it are simple desktop pc's keeping the diff rating low in the process. a lot of new comers in the crypto market who missed out on the first btc that still wants to come in, we are giving them a chance to experience mining on a desktop pc just like what we all did way back in 09's 10's and 2011's before bitmain and and butterfly labs or even the avalon miners even came into picture.

Giving away free coins? We think from the beginners point of view and not from a veteran btc miners perspective when we designed and built the coin. We want all the young and old folks who missed out to try their luck on desktop pc mining. We want to create a new (old) generation of crypto miners.
We have big plans for the coin for the next 36-50 months and the choice of exchange I think will reflect that.
Great input btw, appreciate it.

Thank you
SonOfSatosh1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2021, 03:53:42 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2021, 04:05:21 PM by SonOfSatosh1

That's true !
Bitcoin 3.0 can be design our future. But here with a premine like that,

we have something to worry about. This project will not take value because of that.
And the real changes made are so minor that the probability that one day it will move forward is very low.

Good luck to you, but without me.

(Nice to delete my post everytime)
I've reason ? It's a scam ?

You can continue to delete my message. A bot will publish automaticly this post if it's deleted Smiley

Bitcoin 3.0 can be design our future. But here with a premine like that,

we have something to worry about. This project will not take value because of that.
And the real changes made are so minor that the probability that one day it will move forward is very low.

Good luck to you, but without me.

(Nice to delete my post everytime)
I've reason ? It's a scam ?
[/quote]
We've read your post on other announcements and its mostly all negative and anti social behavior, from what we've read you are just plain disruptive and a complete waste of time to deal with and does not even offer any expert opinions.
 You call a coin a scam when you haven't even tried it or it hasn't even launched.
Can you give us your expert opinion and enlighten us on how you arrived to that conclusion or is it just your gut feeling?
Please have some dignity, your post are being deleted it means take a hint and please go post your negative comments somewhere else as we don't have time for trolls.
Oh and btw, please feel free not to mine our coins.

Have a nice day.
SPQRCoin
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 04:26:52 PM

~
Well, your answers seem to be true. I will observe your coin, then, after the network is launched, I will be able to understand what I can do.
How will you remove the GPU, FPGA and ASIC from the mining process? Or will you not do it?

No, man, I don't have my own coin. But I know one similar project where they are looking for developers. PM please, if interested.
SonOfSatosh1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2021, 04:37:55 PM

~
Well, your answers seem to be true. I will observe your coin, then, after the network is launched, I will be able to understand what I can do.
How will you remove the GPU, FPGA and ASIC from the mining process? Or will you not do it?

No, man, I don't have my own coin. But I know one similar project where they are looking for developers. PM please, if interested.

That's great to know, at least we can get free expert advise from you :-) / always in need of good tech devs.
GPU, FPGA, there's really not much anyone can do about it. I mean if you have those lying around and it still works I don't see any reason why it can't be used. they still sell em on ebay anyways including those usb ASIC miners.
Those might bring the diff rating up a bit but would still be manageable from a desktop mining point of view. Would be cool if we can partner up with a mining pool to have those megahashes pooled into one mining pool to compete with gpu miners. Just like the old days :-)
MiningCoinsPool

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 05:59:38 PM

Okk, sent you PM
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: