Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:58:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin3  (Read 6571 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
ENGLAND$RUSSIA

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 05:00:42 PM

cryptohamstr.com it is not a working pool but rather a fraudulent one since payments from it do not go

The pool requires more than 50 confirmations, so give it some more time and payouts will be working. This i no p2p pool where you get payed as soon as a block is mined.
I did check the backend and there are no payouts yet.
After doing a manually "sendtoaddress" test i receive the following info on the console: "error -4: fee estimation failed. fallbackfee is disabled. wait a few blocks or enable -fallbackfee."
I remember that this also happened on BitcoinSV so i think in general we need to wait a bit more. I did put some hashing power on the pool in order to get more new blocks. I will look for the error again in a few hours.
The pool has a "history" for all addresses mining Bitcoin3. So if the automatic payout wont pick up i will enable "fallbackfee" on the wallet and/or do manually payouts for the miners.
As for the next "check" i will have a look on March 27, 2021, 04:30:00 PM forum time current time is March 27, 2021, 02:18:27 PM so i will post again in 2h.

*edit*
I did PM the DEV and told him about the error. In worst case i will manually payout the unpaid balance  Smiley
Total Paid      2087.25000000 BTC3 but nothing made it to wallet so should I just wait or go back hashing

Can you PM me your BTC3 address? So i will have a look for you, but i am quite sure that there is no TX ID for your payout so i can do a manual payout, this should be working.
If there are any payout problems or any other issues, i will have a look and work on a solution Smiley

3QRwN5wm3sVKSfdB6x82tbJEnuoqGFeAxq
testbug

Activity: 851
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 05:37:58 PM

cryptohamstr.com it is not a working pool but rather a fraudulent one since payments from it do not go

The pool requires more than 50 confirmations, so give it some more time and payouts will be working. This i no p2p pool where you get payed as soon as a block is mined.
After doing a manually "sendtoaddress" test i receive the following info on the console: "error -4: fee estimation failed. fallbackfee is disabled. wait a few blocks or enable -fallbackfee."
I remember that this also happened on BitcoinSV so i think in general we need to wait a bit more. I did put some hashing power on the pool in order to get more new blocks. I will look for the error again in a few hours.
The pool has a "history" for all addresses mining Bitcoin3. So if the automatic payout wont pick up i will enable "fallbackfee" on the wallet and/or do manually payouts for the miners.
As for the next "check" i will have a look on March 27, 2021, 04:30:00 PM forum time current time is March 27, 2021, 02:18:27 PM so i will post again in 2h.

*edit*
I did PM the DEV and told him about the error. In worst case i will manually payout the unpaid balance  Smiley
Total Paid      2087.25000000 BTC3 but nothing made it to wallet so should I just wait or go back hashing

Can you PM me your BTC3 address? So i will have a look for you, but i am quite sure that there is no TX ID for your payout so i can do a manual payout, this should be working.
If there are any payout problems or any other issues, i will have a look and work on a solution Smiley

Total Earned      298.65000000 BTC3
Can you confirm this and that you did not receive the payout even if the pool says it would have payed out?
I think i have fixed future payout problems and i will manually payout "old" balances until March 27, 2021, 05:00:00 PM forum time. As soon as my test miner will automatically receive its payout all future payouts should be fine too Smiley
sdnz

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 05:49:14 PM

*edit*
I did PM the DEV and told him about the error. In worst case i will manually payout the unpaid balance  Smiley

Can you confirm this and that you did not receive the payout even if the pool says it would have payed out?
I think i have fixed future payout problems and i will manually payout "old" balances until March 27, 2021, 05:00:00 PM forum time. As soon as my test miner will automatically receive its payout all future payouts should be fine too Smiley

Does Cryptohamstr.com support vardiff for BTC3? I would like to join mining.
testbug

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 06:51:57 PM

Pool seems to start paying out new balances. Please lets wait the next pool payout on "21:44 UTC", if old balance is not payed out automatically i will do it manually.

*edit*
I did PM the DEV and told him about the error. In worst case i will manually payout the unpaid balance  Smiley

Does Cryptohamstr.com support vardiff for BTC3? I would like to join mining.

You can try -p c=BTC3,d=X where X should be nearby 500000, as that's the default difficulty. I am thinking about setting up a lower sha 256 proxy as smaller miners with in the MH/S area will only find a share every minute.
Walker-D-Plank

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 01:47:51 AM

we will need another pool soon, everyone will be pounding the one big time, my little gekko newpac stick miner will lol
SonOfSatosh1 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2021, 01:55:27 AM

Can anyone confirm that they have received the airdrops and those cleared with confirmations?

Thank you
BTC3
SonOfSatosh1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2021, 01:57:50 AM

*edit*

Sent you some btc3 please confirm once it gets confirmed by the network on your end.

Thank you
Walker-D-Plank

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 02:33:44 AM

Can anyone confirm that they have received the airdrops and those cleared with confirmations?

Thank you
BTC3
no airdrop yet for my wallet 34BJqYgtxo8RuhDsw9F641afXwLd5CTSNH
SonOfSatosh1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2021, 02:38:30 AM

Thank you
BTC3
Just sent some, please check

Thank you
Walker-D-Plank

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 03:22:36 AM

Thank you
BTC3

Thank you
Nothing yet are you on that newer wallet and caught up? your pool is not yet
SonOfSatosh1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2021, 03:26:47 AM

Thank you
BTC3

Thank you
btc3 on cryptohamstr is offline atm. we are on the old node with 1845 not sure yet why the other node with 3k blocks spawned still investigating it.
but can you see the sent coins in your wallet as unconfirmed? If not then the new node/wallet might be invalid of the BTC3 network and might be ignored by our official nodes.

Thank you
BTC3
Walker-D-Plank

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 03:35:34 AM

Thank you
BTC3

Thank you
I tried to pm you today but says you dont take newbies lol which i am on this name, my other one lost password years ago, I started mining with block erupter when they first came out, wish i would have kept earnings from that little thing 333 mh/s now we got to do ph/s just to break even
SonOfSatosh1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2021, 03:41:05 AM

Thank you
BTC3

Thank you
I tried to pm you today but says you dont take newbies lol which i am on this name, my other one lost password years ago, I started mining with block erupter when they first came out, wish i would have kept earnings from that little thing 333 mh/s now we got to do ph/s just to break even

It's bitcointalk.org rules and policies about newbies accounts not mine sorry.
Anyways I can isee on my wallet now that all airdrops and the one sent to you was just confirmed.
Can you please have a look if this is the case from your end?

Thank you
BTC3
Walker-D-Plank

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 03:56:39 AM

Thank you
BTC3

Thank you
btc3 on cryptohamstr is offline atm. we are on the old node with 1845 not sure yet why the other node with 3k blocks spawned still investigating it.
but can you see the sent coins in your wallet as unconfirmed? If not then the new node/wallet might be invalid of the BTC3 network and might be ignored by our official nodes.

Thank you
BTC3
Are you two working together on this or not because I dont want to waste my power if you crossed up on this whole thing
SonOfSatosh1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2021, 04:01:08 AM

Thank you
BTC3

Thank you

Thank you
BTC3
Are you two working together on this or not because I dont want to waste my power if you crossed up on this whole thing
Yes we are.
Unfortunately the other chain with more than 3 thousand mined blocks seems like it's not the official BTC3 network and was a fork of the BTC3 code.
The new BTC3 windows version can now be downloaded from github https://github.com/Bitcoin3-source/Bitcoin3-1.0.2 with instructions on github download page.
Kudos to sdnz and testbug for all the hardwork.

This is the correct chain as of now.
{
  "blocks": 1862,
  "currentblockweight": 4000,
  "currentblocktx": 0,
  "difficulty": 0.03125,
  "networkhashps": 5482253651940.173,
  "pooledtx": 0,
  "chain": "main",
  "warnings": ""

Thank you
BTC3
SonOfSatosh1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2021, 04:19:06 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2021, 04:29:38 AM by SonOfSatosh1

Correct blockchain network now hashing beautifully on desktop pc.

{
  "blocks": 1867,
  "networkhashps": 5498867780417.742,
}
Please download the new wallet from github and restart your client. It should give you a similar output as above.

Please post new available nodes.

Happy weekend.

Thank you
BTC3
Walker-D-Plank

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 05:03:25 AM

{
}
Please download the new wallet from github and restart your client. It should give you a similar output as above.

Happy weekend.

Thank you
BTC3
So me and others have mined blocks that are no good I guess, if i have to ill delete everything, I downloaded the new version and worked fine, never got the 7 blocks from your pool but fine with that just fix it
SonOfSatosh1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2021, 05:06:25 AM

{
}

Happy weekend.

Thank you
BTC3
So me and others have mined blocks that are no good I guess, if i have to ill delete everything
Do not delete anything yet.
Just download the new wallet from github, copy and paste it into your existing btc3 qt wallet then restart client.
Save/back up your wallet first before doing anything else.

Thank you
BTC3
Walker-D-Plank

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 05:21:56 AM

{
}

Happy weekend.

Thank you
BTC3
So me and others have mined blocks that are no good I guess, if i have to ill delete everything
Do not delete anything yet.
Just download the new wallet from github, copy and paste it into your existing btc3 qt wallet then restart client.
Save/back up your wallet first before doing anything else.

Thank you
BTC3
did that now stuck at 3196
testbug

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 09:01:35 AM

{
}

Happy weekend.

Thank you
BTC3
So we did mine on the wrong chain? You should have told us this earlier as some miners did waste hashing power.
The pools node did lose all of its connections in the night, after that it was automatically disabled.
I will resync it to the correct blockchain.

Can you please post some adnodes for the correct chain? Wallet has problems to connect.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: