Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:18:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Paypolitan - Combining traditional and DeFi banking  (Read 846 times)
Veshem

Activity: 31
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 08:44:14 PM

Performance of the project is crucial, all the steps set must be executed by professionalism of the team, impressed by paypolitan!
That’s 100% true, all the mechanisms should be working perfectly, what’s so special about the project, haven’t met them?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ketny

Activity: 23
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 09:56:30 PM

Your bounty seems can have a nice future if you can manage crypto and fiat in one place. But how did you do that? You have some well protected from hackers application? What about fees?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 10:39:09 PM

Performance of the project is crucial, all the steps set must be executed by professionalism of the team, impressed by paypolitan!

Just want to know if you are also actively using this app - paypolitan?
Have they released the app yet, because I am seeing only demo on their website.
We can only say if the platform is successful if a lot of users are using their app.
But right now, too early to tell if this app will be a hit in the market.
SOCAR

Activity: 69
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 08:14:29 AM

That’s 100% true, all the mechanisms should be working perfectly, what’s so special about the project, haven’t met them?
Yep they are rather young, they are building a payment app crypto/fiat that’s gonna bridge crypto to the real world, great results so far.
Bordijo

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 08:42:04 AM

DeFi  is hot, crypto requires more real world use to gain more fame around usual people so we can become millionaires, crypto go!! Cheesy
Absolutely agree, crypto projects must focus on solving the real world issues like paypolitan, for example, these guys are what I’m talking about
That’s a very smart comment, I think if we get this symbiosis, the crypto will get the desirable mass adoption and we’ll go to the moon, haven’t heard of this project, what up?
Aw, they are rather fresh and still hot, this is the payment app they bridge usual banks and cryptocurrency, no credit card, but using open bank API's
That’s what I’m talking about, I hope we’ll see more of the projects alike in the nearest future, I’ll check em out and explore in details!
Veshem

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 08:37:45 AM

Yep they are rather young, they are building a payment app crypto/fiat that’s gonna bridge crypto to the real world, great results so far.
The idea from the first glimpse looks promising, but all the assets need to be investigated, I’ll check em out, r they on uniswap or some other exchange?
xodakovs

Activity: 34
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 01:55:07 PM

Paypolitan started their ieo on bitforex, EPAN is to gain some Xs, good project, awesome team, waiting for new accomplishments from you!
Have no idea, what is paypolitan? I haven’t stumbled upon these guys so far, what are they about? If it’s not a problem share please.
Really?! They are kinda apple pay, where u add your existing bank account, gonna bridge the real world cash and crypto, convenient!
hmm, that’s something spicy and cool, I love the projects with this type of the core idea, are they on uniswap already? If not when are they gonna do it?
Lunyu

Activity: 26
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 06:37:26 PM

I think crypto world will become even better with such apps that use the combination of crypto and real world just like paypolitan!
SOCAR

Activity: 69
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 03:18:23 PM

The idea from the first glimpse looks promising, but all the assets need to be investigated, I’ll check em out, r they on uniswap or some other exchange?
Yep, they also have ieo on bitforex, I expect really big price rise in a short while, coz some days ago EPAN +104%, rock the crypto!
CryptoMargo

Activity: 66
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 06:45:57 PM

I think crypto world will become even better with such apps that use the combination of crypto and real world just like paypolitan!
+1 I totally agree on this thing, such crypto/fiat payment solution is something we all need, I’m eager to see how they will work it out.
Legasches

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 07:58:51 PM

Paypolitan started their ieo on bitforex, EPAN is to gain some Xs, good project, awesome team, waiting for new accomplishments from you!
Have no idea, what is paypolitan? I haven’t stumbled upon these guys so far, what are they about? If it’s not a problem share please.
Really?! They are kinda apple pay, where u add your existing bank account, gonna bridge the real world cash and crypto, convenient!
hmm, that’s something spicy and cool, I love the projects with this type of the core idea, are they on uniswap already? If not when are they gonna do it?
Already there, definitely such projects require our attention as investors, waiting for their new ath, I believe they have bright future!
Efarilino

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 08:49:16 PM

Q1 2021 is full of different events even if not taking into account the immense growth of blue chips, more money in, more value, crypto
True, fortunately or not money is the mover of the crypto industry, projects must attract investors to their project, just like paypolitan!
P9tosya

Activity: 350
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 10:26:01 PM

Real world use case is the idea which will lead crypto to great results. Not long ago got interested in paypolitan so far just good news, circulating supply of app. 20 million epan tokens
Lunyu

Activity: 26
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 05:14:46 AM

+1 I totally agree on this thing, such crypto/fiat payment solution is something we all need, I’m eager to see how they will work it out.
True, also curious about that just like apple pay instant credit, peer to peer, contactless payment, getting closer to mass adoption.
Usider

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 12:42:50 PM

Q1 2021 is full of different events even if not taking into account the immense growth of blue chips, more money in, more value, crypto
True, fortunately or not money is the mover of the crypto industry, projects must attract investors to their project, just like paypolitan!
Hmm, honestly I don’t know what it is. If it’s not a problem share some data, coz investment is no risk, when you are aware of what is behind..
Burdec

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 03:25:40 PM

Real world use case is the idea which will lead crypto to great results. Not long ago got interested in paypolitan so far just good news, circulating supply of app. 20 million epan tokens
That’s for sure, good news is something that brings new ath to the tokens what up with the project, don’t know thisone, what is it about
Veshem

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 07:37:25 PM

Investing in crypto must be diligent, sometimes it’s very stormy here, I got burned on defi which is risky but lucrative.
Bordijo

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 12:58:42 AM

Investing in crypto must be diligent, sometimes it’s very stormy here, I got burned on defi which is risky but lucrative.
99,9% true, I suppose you got some experience now, coz you should always check the idea, the team and the results so far it can be vital!
P9tosya

Activity: 350
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 10:16:13 AM

That’s for sure, good news is something that brings new ath to the tokens what up with the project, don’t know thisone, what is it about
Paypolitan is a project that will bring a lot of usecase to the crypto. it is a payment crypto/fiat app, combining Defi with traditional payments
Efarilino

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 04:45:04 PM

Hmm, honestly I don’t know what it is. If it’s not a problem share some data, coz investment is no risk, when you are aware of what is behind..
I do understand what you are talking about   this project is treasure to me, combining Defi with traditional cash payments, they attract big investors.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: