Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:59:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Paypolitan - Combining traditional and DeFi banking  (Read 846 times)
Dowox

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 06:04:10 PM

Crypto is all about money so external investors are smth needed for all of it coz that’s how both parties will succeed, investors and the projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SOCAR

Activity: 69
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 06:19:25 PM

Performance of the project is crucial, all the steps set must be executed by professionalism of the team, impressed by paypolitan!
Just want to know if you are also actively using this app - paypolitan?
Have they released the app yet, because I am seeing only demo on their website.
We can only say if the platform is successful if a lot of users are using their app.
But right now, too early to tell if this app will be a hit in the market.
I've read at their Telegram group that beta tester started only on the 9th of March and it will take for several weeks to stopper bugs and if everything will finally be ok than they'll release application publicly.

Bnkr65

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 08:52:09 AM

Q1 2021 is full of different events even if not taking into account the immense growth of blue chips, more money in, more value, crypto
True, fortunately or not money is the mover of the crypto industry, projects must attract investors to their project, just like paypolitan!
Hmm, honestly I don’t know what it is. If it’s not a problem share some data, coz investment is no risk, when you are aware of what is behind..
I do understand what you are talking about   this project is treasure to me, combining Defi with traditional cash payments, they attract big investors.
You are so confident in Paypolitan project! Sounds like you are for sure that finally they will show the best results. What inspire you to believe sincerely?
Bordijo

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 03:12:06 PM

Investing in crypto must be diligent, sometimes it’s very stormy here, I got burned on defi which is risky but lucrative.

All projects are risky. Paipolitan is not an exception. It’s very promising project but no one knows will it finally provide a good app or not. Now only demo version of their app is available on their site. Though I hope soon all traders will have an opportunity to test their app.
Veshem

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 05:58:06 PM

Investing in crypto must be diligent, sometimes it’s very stormy here, I got burned on defi which is risky but lucrative.
99,9% true, I suppose you got some experience now, coz you should always check the idea, the team and the results so far it can be vital!
Definitely, I’m more attentive now and careful about the entire atmosphere in the project, like paypolitan, I recently got hooked on their idea.
Burdec

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 06:40:49 PM

Real world use case is the idea which will lead crypto to great results. Not long ago got interested in paypolitan so far just good news, circulating supply of app. 20 million epan tokens
That’s for sure, good news is something that brings new ath to the tokens what up with the project, don’t know thisone, what is it about
Paypolitan is a project that will bring a lot of usecase to the crypto. it is a payment crypto/fiat app, combining Defi with traditional payments
Hmm, interesting, sounds like something promising, I just need to investigate them a bit more to invest, are they on uniswap?
Usider

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 12:26:46 AM

Q1 2021 is full of different events even if not taking into account the immense growth of blue chips, more money in, more value, crypto
True, fortunately or not money is the mover of the crypto industry, projects must attract investors to their project, just like paypolitan!
Hmm, honestly I don’t know what it is. If it’s not a problem share some data, coz investment is no risk, when you are aware of what is behind..
I do understand what you are talking about   this project is treasure to me, combining Defi with traditional cash payments, they attract big investors.
Haven’t come across them, you got me interested, hope they have enough powers to make it work, coz such projects require a very smart startegy
Paypolitan (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 08:32:55 AM

What is yield farming?📚

Yield farming is also called “liquidity mining”. This term means locking up cryptocurrencies and getting rewards for it.
The Paypolitan app uses this technology to make banking profitable for everyone!
P9tosya

Activity: 350
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 09:59:15 AM

Real world use case is the idea which will lead crypto to great results. Not long ago got interested in paypolitan so far just good news, circulating supply of app. 20 million epan tokens
That’s for sure, good news is something that brings new ath to the tokens what up with the project, don’t know thisone, what is it about
Paypolitan is a project that will bring a lot of usecase to the crypto. it is a payment crypto/fiat app, combining Defi with traditional payments
Hmm, interesting, sounds like something promising, I just need to investigate them a bit more to invest, are they on uniswap?
Of course, I’m not a financial advisor, so it’s up to you, they ARE on uniswap and also they recently started ieo on bitforex, so Xs are soon I reckon
CryptoMargo

Activity: 66
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 01:23:03 PM

I think crypto world will become even better with such apps that use the combination of crypto and real world just like paypolitan!
+1 I totally agree on this thing, such crypto/fiat payment solution is something we all need, I’m eager to see how they will work it out.
True, also curious about that just like apple pay instant credit, peer to peer, contactless payment, getting closer to mass adoption.
Someday I hope we’ll all use this app like this, with no even thinking it was something different, do you take part in their ieo on bitforex?
Paypolitan (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 10:35:06 AM

Watch Paypolitan CEO Nils Tharandt Ortiz
LIVE on Newsmax TV on March 21st, 2021
at 10:00 am EST (14:00 pm UTC)

High voltage signWatch it here: https://newsmaxtv.com
Bordijo

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 10:05:50 PM

99,9% true, I suppose you got some experience now, coz you should always check the idea, the team and the results so far it can be vital!
Definitely, I’m more attentive now and careful about the entire atmosphere in the project, like paypolitan, I recently got hooked on their idea.
Yep, it’s a very inventive project, despite the idea, they do actual steps   already on uniswap, they add new trading pairs EPAN   USDT and EPAN – BTC
Efarilino

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 10:58:45 PM

Crypto is all about money so external investors are smth needed for all of it coz that’s how both parties will succeed, investors and the projects.
It seems like something very smart and sensible, still do not get your inclination, at least, completely, what do you mean?
Lunyu

Activity: 26
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 08:59:27 AM

I think crypto world will become even better with such apps that use the combination of crypto and real world just like paypolitan!
+1 I totally agree on this thing, such crypto/fiat payment solution is something we all need, I’m eager to see how they will work it out.
True, also curious about that just like apple pay instant credit, peer to peer, contactless payment, getting closer to mass adoption.
Someday I hope we’ll all use this app like this, with no even thinking it was something different, do you take part in their ieo on bitforex?
Nah, currently I’m rebalancing my portfolio, I’m checking the old stuff and acquiring some new, I got some EBAN tokens on uniswap and hodl.
Veshem

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 12:44:21 PM

Yep, it’s a very inventive project, despite the idea, they do actual steps   already on uniswap, they add new trading pairs EPAN   USDT and EPAN – BTC
Wow, that’s some great news about the trading pairs, I suppose they already have ieo on bitforex ongoing, looking forward to successful trading Smiley
Dowox

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 06:15:01 PM

I’ve been thinking about value of your app for several days and you know I’ve realized that your app is something that every trader really must have. Cryptocurrencies (especially BTC) are assets that traders use for holding/trading because they’re very volatile. Day by day traders come to understanding that’s no use to withdraw all BTC (for instance) they possess on fiat, but only the amount they need for life. Your application can give traders an opportunity to exchange small amount of BTC (or any other crypto) on fiat they need (quickly and with low fees) and to spend those money in shops while their main assets will still be at their wallets and continue to bring profit. If this is what you finally will provide, your application will become very popular. You need to do a lot of work for everything to work. Good luck!
ketny

Activity: 23
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 07:52:03 AM

The results and money are what brings belief and trust to all the startups, that’s some result from paypolitan, yesterday EPAN +86% in 24 hours performance
Paypolitan (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 08:57:23 AM

Eager to learn more about the transaction protocol that keeps blockchain payments safe? Read about smart contracts in our latest article: https://paypolitan-official.medium.com/smart-contract-8f0bd40695f9
Nesvett

Activity: 27
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

The results and money are what brings belief and trust to all the startups, that’s some result from paypolitan, yesterday EPAN +86% in 24 hours performance
Wow, that’s some impressive figures for a start up, for real great result, haven’t stumbled upon them, what is it about?
Dowox

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 10:13:06 PM

It seems like something very smart and sensible, still do not get your inclination, at least, completely, what do you mean?
Usually smart ideas are simple, the more money is invested, the higher the price of the asset is, that’s why the projects must be high quality.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: