Bitcoin Forum
September 18, 2024, 05:39:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A CALL FOR HELP IN PYTHON  (Read 64 times)
BayAngelo (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 09:47:44 PM

I just want to call out on anyone willing to link me up with a group that teaches python. online or offline. A group that learns python programming language to please reach out to me. i am in need of help to learn the python language. i believe learning with people will increase my learning skills.
please don't tell me to go to online websites to learn because i have tried all those platforms and there is no means of asking questions when you are confused or lost trace of lass.

SO HELP A FOLLOW PLEASE.

RickDeckard
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 3107

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 10:42:12 PM

I don't know such groups but one course that gave me a really solid foundation for knowing a bit of python was Automate the Boring Stuff with Pyhton by Al Sweigart. He's a really chill dude and knows how to transform the concepts that you need to know in a simple manner.

He usually pumps out a monthly discount at r/learnpython/ which makes his course on Udemy totally free which is neat!

If you don't find what you're looking for I highly recommend that course (even though I haven't used python in a while, it did helped me when I needed it).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1900

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 12:38:12 AM

I don't have the time to teach, but would be willing to help with a specific question you may have.

I also believe many websites that offer online classes have forums in which students can ask questions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: