Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:19:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A CALL FOR HELP IN PYTHON  (Read 53 times)
BayAngelo (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 09:47:44 PM

I just want to call out on anyone willing to link me up with a group that teaches python. online or offline. A group that learns python programming language to please reach out to me. i am in need of help to learn the python language. i believe learning with people will increase my learning skills.
please don't tell me to go to online websites to learn because i have tried all those platforms and there is no means of asking questions when you are confused or lost trace of lass.

SO HELP A FOLLOW PLEASE.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RickDeckard
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 3011

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 10:42:12 PM

I don't know such groups but one course that gave me a really solid foundation for knowing a bit of python was Automate the Boring Stuff with Pyhton by Al Sweigart. He's a really chill dude and knows how to transform the concepts that you need to know in a simple manner.

He usually pumps out a monthly discount at r/learnpython/ which makes his course on Udemy totally free which is neat!

If you don't find what you're looking for I highly recommend that course (even though I haven't used python in a while, it did helped me when I needed it).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 12:38:12 AM

I don't have the time to teach, but would be willing to help with a specific question you may have.

I also believe many websites that offer online classes have forums in which students can ask questions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: