Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:47:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Savix DeFi Token - Gas-free, Automatic, Predictable Staking Without Lock  (Read 759 times)
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 04:07:27 AM

It'll be more feels like one exchange, exmarket is (in)famous for failed or PnD projects that I advise to leave them and chase better exchanges (if there any reachable within the timeframe). If there were none, I actually suggest to go solely with latoken. Just my 2 cent, though.

Exmarket is a very popular exchange. There are a log of projects on Exmarket. Trading volumes on Exmarket  are good and a good liquidity. I think the more exchanges will be for the listing of the token the better will be for liquidity.

Interesting opinion. Perhaps chasing this discussion would lead to an OOT subject, but I frequently stumbled upon investors on telegram and other channels who got dismayed upon exmarket, either for the lost fund, high withdrawal fee, or bad future of projects who launched their IEO on them. Moozicore, for example. Can you please perhaps name one or two projects that's launched their IEO on exmarket and managed a steady development and growth?

As for me I only think that Exmarket is better than nothing. Savix has a staking system and for staking system it is necessary to have a good liquidity. For this reason the token must be listed on the exchange with big liquidity. But the most important thing is that platform will be useful for people and it will be a lot of users. More users more liquidity.

With good liquidity and platform usefulness in mind as the most important matter, wouldn't it further strengthening the argument that they need an adequate exchange with good quality rather than average (or below average) ones with poor performance? If we suppose they goes according to plan, or perhaps adding three more exchange for IEO (a lower tier exchange), and one or two of them create troubles in withdrawal, high fee, lost balance, etc, wouldn't you agree that people will automatically reflect and consider the project as poor and faulty? I would prefer quality over quantity for IEO, and once the project established, they can add more (and perhaps less reputable) exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zayika570

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 08:13:50 AM

With good liquidity and platform usefulness in mind as the most important matter, wouldn't it further strengthening the argument that they need an adequate exchange with good quality rather than average (or below average) ones with poor performance? If we suppose they goes according to plan, or perhaps adding three more exchange for IEO (a lower tier exchange), and one or two of them create troubles in withdrawal, high fee, lost balance, etc, wouldn't you agree that people will automatically reflect and consider the project as poor and faulty? I would prefer quality over quantity for IEO, and once the project established, they can add more (and perhaps less reputable) exchanges.

I absolutely agree with you. But how to get listing on Binance? I think that it is very difficult for new project. If it was simple all projects would have listing on Binance, because the listing on Binance is the best marking and all investors are waiting new projects with listing on Binance. Savix will start from the listing on Uniswap because it is a DeFi projects. But to have a good price on  Uniswap it is necessary to have a listing on centralize exchanges with good liquidity. I think that they  Exmarket  because it is more simple to get listing on  Exmarket. But it is olny my opinion. I do not know how difficult is to get listing on  Exmarket. 
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 11:58:01 AM

I absolutely agree with you. But how to get listing on Binance? I think that it is very difficult for new project. If it was simple all projects would have listing on Binance, because the listing on Binance is the best marking and all investors are waiting new projects with listing on Binance. Savix will start from the listing on Uniswap because it is a DeFi projects. But to have a good price on  Uniswap it is necessary to have a listing on centralize exchanges with good liquidity. I think that they  Exmarket  because it is more simple to get listing on  Exmarket. But it is olny my opinion. I do not know how difficult is to get listing on  Exmarket. 

Well, if we traced back, I am not the one suggesting binance, or saying anything about it at all. I am simply suggesting to go with just latoken instead of taking exmarket too. Ask the one bringing binance into the topic, @pintadj
Lunafox

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 01:04:31 PM

Well, if we traced back, I am not the one suggesting binance, or saying anything about it at all. I am simply suggesting to go with just latoken instead of taking exmarket too. Ask the one bringing binance into the topic, @pintadj

I think that administration of the project things that 2 exchanges are better then one exchange. Because  latoken  has its own traders,  exmarket has its own traders too. The community of  Savix will be much bigger if it will be listing on two exchanges than on one exchange. It will be promotion of  Savix on two exchanges. But it is only my opinion. When project has a staking system investors think only about the price of the token.
nikita2020

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 07:53:43 AM

What reward on the staking system do you offer? Please explain how do you calculate your profit.
simpsons_support
Copper Member

Activity: 1246
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 10:42:13 AM

What reward on the staking system do you offer? Please explain how do you calculate your profit.

The mathematical logic of formation the basis of Savix’s protocol is explained in Whitepapers page 5-6. As I understand according graphic on page 6 the reward for staking will grow over the time.
nikita2020

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 04:12:26 PM

The mathematical logic of formation the basis of Savix’s protocol is explained in Whitepapers page 5-6. As I understand according graphic on page 6 the reward for staking will grow over the time.

Thank you for information, but there is no exact numbers and you do not know your future reward.
Savix (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2021, 04:55:57 PM

This is correct. End of March there will be another round of the presale at Unicrypt, which will directly lead to a locked Uniswap pool.
Only after the Uniswap pool ist created the exchanges may start their trading pairs.

Exmarktes and Latoken will certainly be the first. We have severeal listing offers from other exchanges already as well, but it is too early to tell more at the moment.

If possible, don't chase these exchanges. 2 are more than enough to start with.
It is better to focus in your developments, and attract potential customers on your platform.
Because without them, the value of your token, even if it has very low supply, will not grow if your platform itself is not up and working.
I hope, I will not see a forever beta stage of a defi platform here. Make your platform an active one by attracting as many customers as you can.

Definitively! But: We already have a running product. There will be no beta. The self-staking mechanism will work from day 1 when the liquidity pool has started.
Have a look at our articles at medium.com to read more details on development plans, our vision in general and how the value behind our token will shift from the pure staking modell to a general DeFi environment over time.
Savix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2021, 04:59:49 PM

So Savix received an ERC20 compliance certificate, verifying that our underlying staking system does not interfere with the ERC-20 interface. I think it is very big plus

That is correct and important to us, since you can use SVX tokens as collateral with other ERC20 DeFi projects only if compatibilty is guaranteed.
Savix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2021, 05:11:56 PM

Hi everybody and thank you for participating in the discussion. I don't mind asking diffcult ones and please tell us what we can do better.
We always want to learn and we know we cannot do everything perfectly, but who can?

We had chosen exmarkets as first exchange, because they have been correct in their manner to communicate, looking more solid than other exchanges, we had had contact to before, had a good rating by launchpad evaluations dating from the last years and moreoever has been affordable. We had offers from exchanges like probit as well, which we actually would have preferred, but for upfront fees that have been much over the limit I would consider to be appropriate. After all, it is the seed investors money we are spending here and we want wo act reasonable not wasting money on too high fees.

Latoken connected with us a little bit later. Their offer has been very fair as well. This is why we decided to give both of them the chance.

We believe that the "culture" of people trading on exchanges is much different than the "culture" of people using decentralized markets like Uniswap or Balancer.
Our vision is to get as many different people into the Savix boat as possible and we hope that many of them will be less tech-savyy users than the majority of people meeting eg here at bitcointalk. This is the main reason we are going for IOEs at all. A big part of the presale will take place decentralized though.

For details please look at our social channels. I will try to publish most important news here as well.
But it is really hard to imagine how little time I have a the moment. I will do my very best :-)
Pintadj

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 12:36:28 PM

We had chosen exmarkets as first exchange, because they have been correct in their manner to communicate, looking more solid than other exchanges, we had had contact to before, had a good rating by launchpad evaluations dating from the last years and moreoever has been affordable. We had offers from exchanges like probit as well, which we actually would have preferred, but for upfront fees that have been much over the limit I would consider to be appropriate. After all, it is the seed investors money we are spending here and we want wo act reasonable not wasting money on too high fees.

Probit is a very good exchange for listing. For investors listing on the exchange with good liquidity means the good liquidity of the coin by itself. IEO on Probit will be more successful than on exmarkets. You will be able to attract more funds for your developments.
Savix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2021, 02:07:48 PM

Please read this article on this topic:
https://savix-org.medium.com/savix-staking-rewards-an-example-calculation-8b7b27b5c2d9
Savix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2021, 08:46:01 AM

First round of IEO has begun

This week our IEOs has started with a discount of 20%.
The IEOs will run for 3 weeks, discount will decrease to 10% then to 5% in the last week.

You can buy tokens at:

Latokens
Exmarkets

nikita2020

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 09:22:30 AM

Please read this article on this topic:
https://savix-org.medium.com/savix-staking-rewards-an-example-calculation-8b7b27b5c2d9

Thank you for the article. I think that profit in 85% for year is a good profit for staking system. But a lot will depend from the price of SVX.
kurchuney

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 12:58:40 PM

So firstly as I understand Quillhash found some issues in Savix during the audit and all of them was fixed and all was passed successfully during the second time Wink
alan228

Activity: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 06:28:30 PM

So firstly as I understand Quillhash found some issues in Savix during the audit and all of them was fixed and all was passed successfully during the second time Wink

It is good that they fix everything before the token sale because trust is very important to investors.
Savix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2021, 08:23:34 PM

There have been minor issues in the first audit report like an unused variable, which being left away saves a little gas, or formal issues, but no major bugs..
Anyway, we wanted the contract to be perfect and therefore decided to let it be audited a secound time after we fixed all those minor issues as well.

It would be technically ok to leave the formal issues aside, but if another auditor will look at the contract any deviation from formal standards could rise questions. And we wanted the Savix contract to be beyond any doubt, since it is the code people must trust.
cryptoserega

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 06:28:46 AM

There have been minor issues in the first audit report like an unused variable, which being left away saves a little gas, or formal issues, but no major bugs..
Anyway, we wanted the contract to be perfect and therefore decided to let it be audited a secound time after we fixed all those minor issues as well.

It would be technically ok to leave the formal issues aside, but if another auditor will look at the contract any deviation from formal standards could rise questions. And we wanted the Savix contract to be beyond any doubt, since it is the code people must trust.

You did the right thing to fix everything, because there are a lot of independent auditors who can develop a scandal from scratch, and the distrust of investors will remain, even if you explain that you are right.
SDKmaster

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 06:56:49 PM

Cool that Savix combines daily predefined interest rates with DeFi investments for multiple streams of potential income. Interesting idea for the project Smiley

Investors will have 2 sources of income, this will increase their profit and reduce the risk of losing money in the event of a drop in the token rate.
Nekonoid

Activity: 212

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 07:46:33 AM

Cool that Savix combines daily predefined interest rates with DeFi investments for multiple streams of potential income. Interesting idea for the project Smiley

Investors will have 2 sources of income, this will increase their profit and reduce the risk of losing money in the event of a drop in the token rate.

I agree that 2 sources of profit is better than one and they give more profit but when cryptocurrency market will fall even 2 sources of income will not help. How do you plan to stable project if the cryptocurrency market will fall?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: