Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:06:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you guys think about the Old coins?  (Read 2631 times)
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2021, 04:50:25 AM

Hello Guys,

Coins on top for 2017 like EOS, VET, ZEC, DASH, NANO, XTZ...
Can they compete with existing coins like DOT, LINK, coins on DEfi.

Should I invest in old coins?

LOL.. going by your definition, most of the coins in top 10 right now are "old coins". Bitcoin was invented in 2008 and was first mined in 2009. Ethereum ICO happened in 2014. Ripple's initial release was on 2012. In case of Cardano, the ICO started in 2015. Dogecoin was first introduced in 2013. So going by your definition, almost all of the top coins are "oldies". Among the top 10, I could find only Uniswap, that was created at a later date (created in 2018 by Hayden Adams and listed two years later in 2020).

If you are talking about coins that became obsolete after 2017, then there is a point. One example is TRX. Used to have a market cap of $15 billion. The current market cap is less than 1/4th of that.
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 05:46:55 AM

Old coins mught not give you the 500x profit. But the fact that they lived 'till this moment gives faith. BTC is the oldest but still the most valuable. I'm holding LTC and ETH and feeling safe about it.
Yes, but if we look at Bitcoin's history to date, Bitcoin has already provided more than 500x profits for users and holders, so don't underestimate the old coins that are still alive just because new coins are deliberately pumped to attract the attention of many people.
If the price of old currencies goes down it will take a long time to go up new currencies usually try to pump in the market. I think bitcoin and ethereum are the best of the old currencies even if the price of these goes down, it will go up again there is no chance of getting lost most of the old coins are scammed.
BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 05:48:27 AM

It's up to you mate, no one can predict what will happen to these coins, On my part, I am not into old coins cause I dont think that they would be profitable in the future especially those in the inactive community. I am into new crypto coins as I can earn money from them only for a week, the thing about new coins is that it is only good for short-term investment so when I already gain x3 I will pull it out right away.
yes, it all depends on your decision. it's just, I see old coins have greater potential than new coins if held for a long time.
I am currently holding some new coins, whose initial listing price on the exchange is higher than the initial price. but, slowly, the price is falling, even very deep. however, I've held ethereum long term, and the price has been getting higher and higher. well, do your own research. but, right now, I'm also stuck on the new coin.
viananda2525

Activity: 1059
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 06:08:24 AM

bitcoin and ethereum are indeed decent coins to invest in, but I think they are not sure to increase every year, because the market is volatile, and we see bullruns again after 4 years. therefore we must be able to take advantage of the moment, because we do not know how long the bullrun will happen again
look at price historical , its true bitcoin price will rise alot based on 4year cycle after halving. but don't forget in cryptocurrency market , fundamental was very dinamic and it can change anytime . Based on price history , this quarter should be most bullish but unfortunately we see all cryptocurrency drop hardly. Beside bitcoin and ethereum, there are alot coins have same potency like bitcoin and ethereum have. We just didn't find it yet and only lucky investors could be the early investors.

alevlaslo

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 06:40:15 AM

unpleasant to use after the new ones. At first I was happy with btc, then eth, and now trx

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
Ndlongap Ndlongop

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 07:16:23 AM

Hello Guys,

Looking at the current trend it seems difficult for old coins to compete with new platform Defi, I've also sold my old coins such as EOS, Waves, Ethereum classic, and Monero. I just save my money and survive in this crypto.
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 07:59:14 AM

LOL.. going by your definition, most of the coins in top 10 right now are "old coins". Bitcoin was invented in 2008 and was first mined in 2009. Ethereum ICO happened in 2014. Ripple's initial release was on 2012. In case of Cardano, the ICO started in 2015. Dogecoin was first introduced in 2013. So going by your definition, almost all of the top coins are "oldies". Among the top 10, I could find only Uniswap, that was created at a later date (created in 2018 by Hayden Adams and listed two years later in 2020).

If you are talking about coins that became obsolete after 2017, then there is a point. One example is TRX. Used to have a market cap of $15 billion. The current market cap is less than 1/4th of that.

Is it not a crazy thing that a project only a few years old can be considered old in this space? And Defi coins are even worse, if it is 2019 it is considered old and that is not even two years old!

Just goes to show the hype industry of defi and how short their lifespans are. If you think TRX is obsolete now,,, How about Waves:) I feel sad every time I think about it!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Jaered

Activity: 840
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 08:22:48 AM

The problem with 'Old coins' is they have refused to evolve and/or follow up on their roadmap. Some have remained stagnant with no evident partnership or breakthrough for months. And that's enough for the 'New coins' to take over the market. Some old coins like Litecoin are bucking the trend
Robinson66

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 10:43:21 AM

The new coin is innovative on the basis of the old coin. If you like the old coin and don't care about profit, you can invest in the old coin. My suggestion is that if it is a valuable coin, whether it is new or old, it is worth investing. It is not that only new coins are good coins, and no one will say that only old coins are worth investing in. , But investment is risky. The current new currency has the risk of speculation. You still need to understand it before you plan to invest in the project.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 01:15:02 PM

The Old coins cannot be said to be bad coins either because many old coins are still good and stable today. Although many also don't have a price because it has been eroded by new coins that are currently popping up. If you really want to invest, I think investing in new coins will be better because at this time there are also many new coins that have good prospects. So I think it's good to get the profit as desired. It all depends on what coins that we invest, whether good or not.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Brus123

Activity: 661
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 06:08:22 AM

It is the most difficult question on the crypto market what coin to choose exactly for long-term investment. Of course, it is easy to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum, we all believe in them. But they are unlikely to grow so significantly like different altcoins. Personally I, when choosing a new coin for long-term investment, base on investigation of ideas, team of devs, community and social media.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 10:43:43 AM

All are good project coins you mentioned above in the post but no one can predict what will happen with new coins that you are comparing with old coins. It depends on the project dev if the dev is active we can expect growth If the dev abandons the project we can not expect much from that project and my friend you never know the existing coin you mentioned can also rise anytime as you know it's a highly volatile market. You can invest in any coin till you have faith in it and has potential.

desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 10:49:57 AM

I believe that the old coins from the top 200 are at least those projects that continued to work even in the most difficult times, and they went through fire and water.
Having passed severe tests, they were able to stay afloat, which means they are safer than unknown new ones.

guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 03:38:54 AM

If you want fast incomes you should definitely follow trends. Because old coins often become unpopular. Of course, if it is essential to support some popular systems, we can’t get rid of it, so we can hold such coins that have something valuable under them. And talking about trends, there are cases when even useless things increase by many times, for example, meme coins.

MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1344
Merit: 738

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 05:07:36 AM

Hello Guys,

For now you don't need to invest in old coins, considering the prospects are not good, the chances of them competing today are small, considering the number of new coins that have sprung up the prospects are better and promising for now, you just need to look at market conditions carefully to invest true and correct.

You can try to invest in Dot, Link and Defi coins, for now the market opportunities are better, but don't forget to analyze before you invest, see market movements and potential increases in selling prices, because not all new coins also have good potential.
Robinson66

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 05:57:44 AM

I have some reservations about the old coins. Generally, I invest in valuable coins, but many altcoins are not always rising, but many new coins are scams and need to be careful.
some new coins are also worth investing. They have innovated on the basis of the original old coins. Investing in altcoins is to seize the opportunity.
budi12

Activity: 262

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 07:24:23 PM

Hello Guys,

old coins will continue to compete with new altcoins and you can see everything on coinmarketcap and in the top 1 - 10 are dominated by old coins. This means that the information provided by CoinMarketCap provides evidence that the old coin can still maintain its demand and volume. although new altcoins are currently gaining popularity.
bahagia93

Activity: 1050
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 11:46:50 PM

old coins will continue to compete with new altcoins and you can see everything on coinmarketcap and in the top 1 - 10 are dominated by old coins. This means that the information provided by CoinMarketCap provides evidence that the old coin can still maintain its demand and volume. although new altcoins are currently gaining popularity.
That is very clear indeed, and what I see at the moment are all the new altcoins trying to make themselves more popular in the crypto space, on average they are always difficult to compete with the older altcoins.

aylabadia05

Activity: 1540
Merit: 772

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2021, 07:27:34 AM

Hello Guys,

It is better if you observe for yourself the development of coins in the market whether it is okay to invest or not to invest in old coins.
In my opinion, only ETH and BNB are worth investing in.
But, it's all up to you, I'm just giving advice.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 07:45:33 AM

Hello Guys,

Yeah why not. I believe old coins has now very much established compare to these new ones. However, in terms of usability and trends, these new ones have their advantage. Meanwhile, these new ones are nothing compare to what the achievements and developments that old coins have. They probably have the hype but without it, the foundation is weak and could easily ramp down. Old coins will continue to compete and probably new features will come out added by new partnerships.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: