Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:03:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN] Answerly App 🔥🔥 - PLATFORM LIVE - ⚡Blockchain based Q/A platform.⚡  (Read 313 times)
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 06:16:17 PM

It's roughly like the case of eos with wombat (wombat allows free eos address creation)? And about the USDC, one question that crossed my mind when reading this was the "trading fee". As withdraw-er basically trade their ANSR to USDC (though backended), will they receive the USDC in full amount or will there be a tx fee for converting them?

And sorry about the confusion, I was not referring to your... website (?) or other media of yours, I was referring to my posting format. I forgot to delete one bbcode when I snipped our conversation, resulting a rather untidy looks because my post were mixed up with the quoted post.

Stellar wallet creation isn't free. You need to activate the wallet by deposition 1 XLM. In addition the wallet creators also need to issue trustlines for another 0.5 XLM. So, this alone is enough to stop any sort of spam up to some extent. Then comes the SMS verification that would eliminate those who somehow managed to bypass the first hurdle. Then we have Lobstr that would look out for any further spam. Oh btw, we're just assuming that the user found some trick (that we're or will always be unaware of) that would allow him to have multiple accounts without spending any more than $10 (or else, he would have bought the Pro-membership).

--snipped to next section--

Auto-trade fees? ANSR -> USDC
Nope! All trades will be executed on Stellar dex. It's feeless. They even refund back the transaction fee. Like I mentioned before, so far we've spent a little more than 2 years on this project and we've calculated everything very carefully. When we started building, this platform was supposed to use the Ethereum blockchain but after planning everything according to our requirements, Stellar seemed to be the best option.

Everything that I'm discussing here is already mentioned in our Whitepaper or our Blog.

Leaving the issue of cheaters and their tricks for a while and focusing on topic about wallet (and its creation fee) How possible/far-fetched is it to develop a payment method where users can auto-convert their ANSR to XLM (instead of USDC) upon withdrawal and withdrawing them directly to an XLM exchange address (that is free)?

Although I think user wouldn't mind throwing 1 XLM and create an XLM wallet for the sake of future use of every XLM token, but let's assume there's someone that didn't want to spent even one penny if they can, it seems this withdrawal method (if possible) will entice them.

Last big challenge, the user still needs to post original and HQ answers on all accounts (or there's no use of having multiple accounts). If he's trying to post copied or low-effort content, it will never get selected as the "best answer" because we've built developed smart algorithms to combat that.

I would suggest a "report" button next to every question or answer like the one this forum have, that'll notify the moderator or admin about some wrongdoings. I think it'll have added benefits other than fighting unoriginal and low quality q/a, like misplaced answer (NSFW content on SFW section), or deliberate misleading answers.

I'm not sure if this is your usual way of questioning, but it seems like you feel challenged (please excuse me if I misunderstood) to somehow degrade our efforts. We're not here for an ICO or IEO, nor we have any sort of plans to go that route. Answerly is fully self-funded to this point and will remain that way. If you think that Answerly is worth trying or checking out, you're welcome.

What? Oh LOL, no. I literally smiled when I typed this due to the irony. Granted, if you check my post history, I usually asked and criticized questionable projects, like ones without clear team, or shady background, or last-minute webpage and social media, but I checked yours and actually find myself quite satisfied, even interested. Hence, the questions, which ironically seen as doubts and scepticism, while other projects that I find myself sceptic about seems rarely confronted me about my horde of questions.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
answerly (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 07:35:16 PM

It's roughly like the case of eos with wombat (wombat allows free eos address creation)? And about the USDC, one question that crossed my mind when reading this was the "trading fee". As withdraw-er basically trade their ANSR to USDC (though backended), will they receive the USDC in full amount or will there be a tx fee for converting them?

And sorry about the confusion, I was not referring to your... website (?) or other media of yours, I was referring to my posting format. I forgot to delete one bbcode when I snipped our conversation, resulting a rather untidy looks because my post were mixed up with the quoted post.

Stellar wallet creation isn't free. You need to activate the wallet by deposition 1 XLM. In addition the wallet creators also need to issue trustlines for another 0.5 XLM. So, this alone is enough to stop any sort of spam up to some extent. Then comes the SMS verification that would eliminate those who somehow managed to bypass the first hurdle. Then we have Lobstr that would look out for any further spam. Oh btw, we're just assuming that the user found some trick (that we're or will always be unaware of) that would allow him to have multiple accounts without spending any more than $10 (or else, he would have bought the Pro-membership).

--snipped to next section--

Auto-trade fees? ANSR -> USDC
Nope! All trades will be executed on Stellar dex. It's feeless. They even refund back the transaction fee. Like I mentioned before, so far we've spent a little more than 2 years on this project and we've calculated everything very carefully. When we started building, this platform was supposed to use the Ethereum blockchain but after planning everything according to our requirements, Stellar seemed to be the best option.

Everything that I'm discussing here is already mentioned in our Whitepaper or our Blog.

Leaving the issue of cheaters and their tricks for a while and focusing on topic about wallet (and its creation fee) How possible/far-fetched is it to develop a payment method where users can auto-convert their ANSR to XLM (instead of USDC) upon withdrawal and withdrawing them directly to an XLM exchange address (that is free)?

Although I think user wouldn't mind throwing 1 XLM and create an XLM wallet for the sake of future use of every XLM token, but let's assume there's someone that didn't want to spent even one penny if they can, it seems this withdrawal method (if possible) will entice them.

Last big challenge, the user still needs to post original and HQ answers on all accounts (or there's no use of having multiple accounts). If he's trying to post copied or low-effort content, it will never get selected as the "best answer" because we've built developed smart algorithms to combat that.

I would suggest a "report" button next to every question or answer like the one this forum have, that'll notify the moderator or admin about some wrongdoings. I think it'll have added benefits other than fighting unoriginal and low quality q/a, like misplaced answer (NSFW content on SFW section), or deliberate misleading answers.

I'm not sure if this is your usual way of questioning, but it seems like you feel challenged (please excuse me if I misunderstood) to somehow degrade our efforts. We're not here for an ICO or IEO, nor we have any sort of plans to go that route. Answerly is fully self-funded to this point and will remain that way. If you think that Answerly is worth trying or checking out, you're welcome.

What? Oh LOL, no. I literally smiled when I typed this due to the irony. Granted, if you check my post history, I usually asked and criticized questionable projects, like ones without clear team, or shady background, or last-minute webpage and social media, but I checked yours and actually find myself quite satisfied, even interested. Hence, the questions, which ironically seen as doubts and scepticism, while other projects that I find myself sceptic about seems rarely confronted me about my horde of questions.

Hey, Excuse me for the misunderstanding Smiley I'm glad to answer all your questions. Let's begin Tongue

(Sorry I still can't figure out how quoting works)

How possible/far-fetched is it to develop a payment method where users can auto-convert their ANSR to XLM (instead of USDC) upon withdrawal and withdrawing them directly to an XLM exchange address (that is free)?

Its can take as much as 1 min to change the path payment from ANSR -> XLM instead of ANSR -> USDC (or maybe we could use both). Technically, this would cost $0.000004 / transaction but StellarX would even refund back this amount. lol

We already have a Report button that allows anyone to report spam posts Smiley Once clicked, the reporter can select the relevant reason for reporting the post. This report is forwarded to the moderator (Answerly team) and he will remove that answer or question after verifying. Similarly, if someone messes up the formatting in their answer, (for example: poor indenting - Live example), Answerly team can also fix that manually. This functionality is currently being worked on.

No worries mate Smiley Just let me know if there's any other question.

Luffygroove

Activity: 966
Merit: 25

Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 05:55:07 AM

For your information, I asked a question about this project on your telegram group and it's got deleted. I don't even know why. So here's my question.

I've read your website and article and I have a question about Answerly Credit (some points that user should have if they want to do activities in the platform like ask and answer questions) . User will get 30 credits for free each month and if they want more, they need to buy. My question is, why don't you use ANSR token as a tool to buy this credit instead of dollars?. The utility of ANSR token in buying credit will boost the value.

thank you for your kind response.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 09:04:37 AM

For your information, I asked a question about this project on your telegram group and it's got deleted. I don't even know why. So here's my question.

I've read your website and article and I have a question about Answerly Credit (some points that user should have if they want to do activities in the platform like ask and answer questions) . User will get 30 credits for free each month and if they want more, they need to buy. My question is, why don't you use ANSR token as a tool to buy this credit instead of dollars?. The utility of ANSR token in buying credit will boost the value.

But they do utilize ANSR to upgrade (or buy credit), as quoted from their explanation on previous page, below. I assume the USD value shown on their website is the rough equivalent of ANSR rate at the time people do the upgrade.

--snip--
So, long story short. In order to seriously scale your earnings, you need to upgrade your user level. For doing that, you need to fulfill 2 requirements:

1. Have enough "best answer" to upgrade
2. Make the payment in ANSR tokens to upgrade (assuming that you've already fulfilled the 1st requirement)

answerly (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 09:30:15 AM

Hey, First I must mention that user will definitely be able to buy pro-membership using ANSR tokens but there's a 2-fold explanation to this.
For example, its impossible to charge X amount of tokens for upgrading to pro-membership because if the value of ANSR goes up, the membership would become too expensive to make much sense. Likewise, if the value goes down (hopefully we won't let that happen) it would still make no sense to buy pro-membership with X amount of tokens. Instead, we'll change $10, 20 and 30 (in ANSR) tokens to upgrade the account to pro-member.
Currently, you'll notice that the pro-membership page isn't working because its still under-development. All these things will be fixed within the next 3 months. Until then, there are no limitations whatsoever.

I must point out that the user can also make the payment for pro-membership using his debit/credit card. Let's assume that someone just joined the platform and he wants to switch to pro-membership. If we also accepted ANSR, that would make things a bit complicated. For example, he would have bough XLM from StellarX, then converted those XLM to ANSR, then transfer ANSR to our address. Since the majority of our users are coming from Google organic search, they may not be familiar with how crypto purchasing works. So, taking this factor into consideration, we've decided to allow the users to buy Pro-membership using both (bank card and ANSR token). In fact, if the user already has already earned a few ANSR token, that upgrading feature would be as simple as few clicks.

You may be wondering, why don't we have an interface showing that the user can buy Pro-membership using ANSR tokens. Well, like I mentioned earlier, we're still under development, and so is the Pro-membership feature. Hope that explains. Thanks!

Edit: Forgot to mention.

Additional utilities of ANSR tokens:

User level upgrade - Only possible using ANSR tokens (no fiat allowed)
Self-serving ads *at some point* -  Only possible using ANSR tokens (no fiat allowed)
answerly (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 05:20:29 AM

Answerly Daily Stats
As of 3rd June, 2021
Answer questions & Start earning - Join now
answerly (OP)
Copper Member