Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:04:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin after the pandemic  (Read 4211 times)
monmoynatt

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 02:24:36 AM
Merited by Symmetrick (1)

My thinking after pandemic bitcoin price and it's transection will normal. Because i think in pandemic situations Bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies popularity are increasing. Peoples are depending on online platform. Investment on Bitcoin is very profitable right now. So Huge people using, holding, treading bitcoin.I think it's popularity will increase more and more. So I believe that after pandemic Bitcoin will perform normally.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 03:47:58 AM

people nowadays tend to use digital currency ? what is it used for? I don't find people using digital currency except for digital assets only. even though today's technological developments are growing rapidly there are still few people who know digital currency.
Digital Currency is used for a wide variety of conveniences, either to avail or to pay for something. It could also be liquidated and be invested.
I think you misunderstood cause cryptos is one kind of Digital Assets the same thing as any Digital Product used to reach people and earn a result.
Bitcoin might not be mainstream, but the cashless transaction is relevant today. I think people use Digital Currency more than before.

Relative to the number of people who own crypto, the amount of people using it as a currency is practically immeasurable. It's because the vast majority of people who bought into it because of they hype did so because they were trying to get rich. That means holding it for price appreciation, not spending it.
considering the current conditions, digital transactions are indeed safer. actually bitcoin can answer the problem, but hit the problem of legality. until in the end bitcoin is only practically used as an investment or trade to make money, not as a means of payment. but at least during the pandemic, many people are familiar with bitcoin because of yesterday's hype

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 03:52:02 AM

The pandemic surely helped Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies be more widespread and I like seeing that there are many people that have understood the main benefits of it and they're keeping it as a store of value. Last year, 22% of the circulating USD was printed which was around $9 trillion. This clearly shows that the economy was f*cked up last year. The debts are now even bigger.

This is when Bitcoin was seen as a solution. Its deflationary and safe-heaven characteristics were recognized and everyone became abruptly bullish. Now I wonder, what will happen to Bitcoin once the pandemic is over? Once we'll live just like we did in 2019? It will surely have a big impact on the market, but I don't know if it'll be a negative or a positive for Bitcoin.
I think bitcoin will still be a dream for people who already know the benefits and advantages. Although the value of bitcoin fluctuates. Even after the pandemic, I think bitcoin still has a bright future. More and more people are familiar with bitcoin during the pandemic..because this could be one of the best investments outside of our real world work.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Baihaki Khaizan

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 05:02:53 AM

The COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic has also made currency exchange rates in all countries volatile. In addition, the pandemic has also disrupted global financial market conditions.

Then what about crypto currency or bitcoin?

Bitcoin is the most popular crypto asset. Until the middle of this year, the price of bitcoin was recorded to increase.

When viewed from March 2020, the price of bitcoin has skyrocketed to more than double.

Bitcoin has proven to be a safe haven asset. When the corona pandemic emerged until the middle of this year, the price actually increased. On the other hand, other investment products cannot withstand being exposed to COVID-19.

so in my opinion, bitcoin and altcoins will continue to grow and are increasingly popular with people around the world.

and cryptocurrencies are predicted to be the future of finance in the new world order after the COVID-19 pandemic ends.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 09:07:12 AM

Even after the pandemic, I think Bitcoin and the market's movement would flow the way it normally does? Just my own opinion because I think that with the exposure Bitcoin and the market has gained during the pandemic, I highly believe that after the pandemic, more people would prefer to choose Bitcoin knowing on how beneficial it is rather than sticking with fiat alone.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 09:57:44 AM

The share market has rebounded in recent months to prices pre-covid and the bitcoin market seems as though it is now on an upward trajectory to do the exact same thing, only without the hype being spread by a certain car sales man looking to line his pockets.

While I believe people should invest in a small amount of bitcoin each week, fortnight, month ... just remember it's meant to be used to make online payments securely.

Shamm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 345

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 10:13:17 AM

After pandemic I think nothing change beyond the flow of the Bitcoins cause we all know that Bitcoins or any other Cryptocurrencies are Volatile so there is no worried about in this case and I also believe Bitcoins is the best Cryptocurrencies in our world that looks like nothing can bet. So let's talk about the topic we had about after pandemic in bitcoins, Bitcoins is unstoppable an base on my observation nothing change and the movement was still normal.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|ROLLBOTS||
▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
████████▀▀▀  ▄▄▄  ████████
████████▀▀▀  ███  ████████
███████▀▀▀▀      ▄████████
██  ██████████████████  ██
▀▀  ██████████  ▀▀
▀▀  ██  ▀▀
NEW|
       RLB      
WHITEPAPER
RLB LOTTERY
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 10:13:50 AM

Even after the pandemic, I think Bitcoin and the market's movement would flow the way it normally does? Just my own opinion because I think that with the exposure Bitcoin and the market has gained during the pandemic, I highly believe that after the pandemic, more people would prefer to choose Bitcoin knowing on how beneficial it is rather than sticking with fiat alone.

Bitcoin has proven to be the most profitable investment during the pandemic, the increasing number of users makes the daily transaction volume of bitcoin reach more than $ 40 billion and of course this is a huge potential that makes many financial companies in the world make bitcoin an asset and product.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 05:05:10 AM

After pandemic I think nothing change beyond the flow of the Bitcoins cause we all know that Bitcoins or any other Cryptocurrencies are Volatile so there is no worried about in this case and I also believe Bitcoins is the best Cryptocurrencies in our world that looks like nothing can bet. So let's talk about the topic we had about after pandemic in bitcoins, Bitcoins is unstoppable an base on my observation nothing change and the movement was still normal.

Seeing bitcoin's performance during the pandemic actually seems to be getting better, the biggest factor is because of the large number of public figures like Elon Musk and large companies investing in bitcoin, this is what makes bitcoin unaffected by the pandemic.
Kimonoe

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 07:28:05 AM

Seeing bitcoin's performance during the pandemic actually seems to be getting better, the biggest factor is because of the large number of public figures like Elon Musk and large companies investing in bitcoin, this is what makes bitcoin unaffected by the pandemic.
basically a lot of money that meets the demand for bitcoin, thus increasing its price and current views on crypto which many people are interested in adopting. Of course, the big ones are big companies and countries that adopt and make significant developments

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 10:38:39 AM

Today I can say the pandemic is to an extent over in my Country and I don't think it has any adverse effect on bitcoin but a positive one, you can also check the market trend on Bitcoin to find out.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 11:44:19 AM

My thinking after pandemic bitcoin price and it's transection will normal. Because i think in pandemic situations Bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies popularity are increasing. Peoples are depending on online platform. Investment on Bitcoin is very profitable right now. So Huge people using, holding, treading bitcoin.I think it's popularity will increase more and more. So I believe that after pandemic Bitcoin will perform normally.
What exactly do you mean with going normal, because if I assume that your normal means that they will go down to the price pre-pandemic then I would totally disagree with you because the prices are just too high to fail so it's unlikely that they will ever go do down to that point and I am sure that if the pandemic is over, I am pretty sure that it will increase much more since the people that have used it during the pandemic is definitely going to introduce it to other people.
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2021, 12:07:34 PM

Not just Bitcoin, the whole cryptocurrency helps us a lot during the time of pandemics especially the nft games or #play2earn games. Crypto helped us to become safe from Coronavirus in terms of passing money using digital money. Usually, virus are transferred thru handshakes or getting contact thru the things touched with virus-infected people. On the other hand crypto also helped jobless people by earning to NFT games.

BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 01:03:18 PM

i am still remember bitcoin price soar after US print infinite dollar to recovery economy activity. alot money looks like come to this market after that , and actually this pandemic give positive effect to crypto market.

Today I can say the pandemic is to an extent over in my Country and I don't think it has any adverse effect on bitcoin but a positive one, you can also check the market trend on Bitcoin to find out.
while many people start working from home since current pandemic , most of them find an alternative to earn money from online business. and maybe some of them know about bitcoin and crypto market and recognized it as good way to earn money. cryptocurrency trend since pandemic was pretty good and price growth smoothly.

King Khaizan

Activity: 285
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 01:05:45 PM

In my opinion, if the covid 19 pandemic ends, the economy will recover, as well as bitcoin which will continue to grow and develop in a better direction, because during the pandemic many people have been involved.
and feel the benefits of bitcoin although with different goals.
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1106

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 03:50:48 PM

It is true that during the pandemic many activities are carried out online, such as studying and working. but these activities have nothing to do with bitcoin or cryptocurrencies. many people invest in bitcoin not because of the increasing popularity of online platforms, but because more and more people are realizing the importance of investing in difficult situations like these.
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 04:22:38 PM

The end of the covid-19 pandemic is unpredictable.  The constant evolution of variants that are virtually impossible to fight off with a vaccine, almost Delta has done more harm.  The government of each country is looking for ways to prevent the epidemic from spreading in the community, almost investing a lot of human resources for this serious problem, leading to a shortage in both quantity and passive in re-administration.  economy.  .  It has been almost 2 years that covid attacked and destroyed the world.  But it doesn't seem to be over yet.  I think it will take a long time to recover in terms of human, economic, social and commercial.  Developing countries will take longer.  Bitcoin will be the fastest method of adoption to convert the passive to active state to increase the ability to recover quickly, limiting pressure on the authorities.

mojun7982

Activity: 269

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 04:56:26 PM

In my opinion, if the covid 19 pandemic ends, the economy will recover, as well as bitcoin which will continue to grow and develop in a better direction, because during the pandemic many people have been involved.
and feel the benefits of bitcoin although with different goals.

Bitcoin already recovered pretty much, I guess that can be said with certainty. Yes it is not back at its ATH, but come on it is still remarkable where we are at now. As for the economy, that remains to be seen and is not a thing that will become obvious or evident within a year or two. A big crash can also come with a massive delay, maybe even five years until the system collapses because it was overburdened with debt during the pandemic. Debt that is going to greatly exceed any economic growth as most of the debt was put into speculative assets that only increase value on paper, but are not contributing to real economic growth the same way investments in R&D would probably do.

terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 05:40:13 PM

In your statement, it is seems that you are emphasizing that this pandemic is the main reason why Bitcoin got spike its price value in the market, based on what I analyze your topic here. If ever it is true, I fully doubt that this pandemic has no relevant or connection into this pandemic of its price. But I can' t deny that a lot of the people in the whole world was definitely got interested to learned how to earn online and most of them realized that cryptocurrency is one of the effective way this matter anyway.
in fact some people or beginners are more familiar with bitcoin after this pandemic took place. this is not without reason because indeed everyone is affected both financially and in terms of the work they do is hampered. from there they started thinking about getting income without having to leave the house, and one of the simple reasons I think from there they know bitcoin.
indeed if you look in the mirror from there it seems like adopting bitcoin just because you are greedy and want to get money instantly, but that's how they initially knew bitcoin regardless of who wanted to learn or not here everything returned to their respective perspectives.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 07:01:51 PM

During the initial days of pandemic bitcoin was under hard attack. The market was found to be low same as rest of the world market and othe forms of stock investment. Slowly it started to recover and as a result bitcoin started to progress when people started to know more about bitcoin.

During the pandemic more volume of fresh money got into the market through the newbies. This got continued along with the positive news from large scale corporate companies. Now too the market is quite good with real growth caused out of better knowledge about the market and purpose of cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: