Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:41:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EURXB Connecting Traditional Markets to DeFi  (Read 963 times)
EURxb (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 09:50:13 AM

About EURxb governance token

Now is a great time to talk about XBE — the EURxb governance token. However, let’s first look at what governance tokens are as well as the privileges they provide to its holders.

Governance tokens allow their holders to participate in the decision-making process. Holders of these tokens can suggest, discuss and implement changes into the project, without the don’t need for the project’s team participation.

Governance tokens allow its holders to steer the project’s spending and technical development.

Any user with enough tokens can put forward their protocol development proposals. Should these proposals be approved by the community, they are automatically implemented into the protocol.

Now let’s touch upon how XBE Token works. This token gives users the ability to influence further development of the project and participate in decisions through voting.

Holders of the XBE token govern all aspects of the protocol, and will receive their share of Vault fees, including the surplus yields produced from the DeFi strategies funded by the EURxb Institutional Vault.

If you want to become an XBE holder, keep watching our newsfeed, we will soon show you exactly how to do that!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EURxb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 10:03:51 AM

What bonuses will there be for early investors?
No bonuses apart from timings.

Hu team, I'm curious are there any listings coming soon?
Yes were working on some exchange listings currently, just laying the groundwork first
isanarril

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 09:14:44 PM

Hello everyone, is there someone who will explain to me, what is the current apy of staking stable?

I saw the answer to this question, I saw what was written about it the first EURxb institutional vault is a unique product spearheaded by the EURxb team in which it allows for transparent and regulated access of institutional funds to the world of decentralised finance with an expectation of only 5% APY

It's good that you answered here, I was also looking for an answer to this question, since I was also interested in this, thank u.
vendtichede

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 10:30:27 PM

Team, as I understand it, the XBE token is listed only on Uniswap at the moment? This is one of the largest exchanges and it is good that you chose this exchange to start.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 10:41:37 PM

Hello everyone, is there someone who will explain to me, what is the current apy of staking stable?

I saw the answer to this question, I saw what was written about it the first EURxb institutional vault is a unique product spearheaded by the EURxb team in which it allows for transparent and regulated access of institutional funds to the world of decentralised finance with an expectation of only 5% APY

It's good that you answered here, I was also looking for an answer to this question, since I was also interested in this, thank u.

The percentage APY is relatively low as compared to other DeFi platforms. However, this will be much better rather than a fly-by-night DeFi platform offering a too-good-to-be true APY. It seems that the team members are real based on their linkedin accounts. However, it is still much better if they can truly achieve their goals here as a DeFi network. Not many DeFis can actually implement what they are telling to investors.
EURxb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 08:40:37 AM

Exciting News for Everyone

A 10 day XBE Liquidity Event coming to UNISWAP and SUSHISWAP that will distribute 1,000 $XBE to incentivise XBE/USDT liquidity providers!

Event Start Date:

TBD (sometime during next week – that’s the week starting Monday 23rd of March)

Event End Date:

TBD (10 days after event start)

Total Reward:

1000 $XBE

Event Pools:

Two XBE/USDT pools – one on Sushiswapand the other Uniswap

✅ For more details, visit here: https://eurxb.finance/post/get-ready-xbe-liquidity-event-next-week-with-1-000-xbe-rewards

EURxb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 08:42:05 AM

Hello guys, can we start generating income, or is the product still not working?
of course )
tielogbestper

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 05:12:10 PM

Hello guys, can we start generating income, or is the product still not working?

of course )

I thought that for this we would have to wait for the implementation of the project, since it is already possible, then this is very good!
nonbpresinhuay

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 05:54:42 PM

Who is the main stakeholder with sole responsibility for promoting the project?
cliclyngsanking

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 06:34:50 PM

Team, as I understand it, the XBE token is listed only on Uniswap at the moment? This is one of the largest exchanges and it is good that you chose this exchange to start.

I am still waiting for a listing on Binance, it is better to buy tokens where it is reliable
Jonembee

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 07:41:41 PM

Who is the main stakeholder with sole responsibility for promoting the project?

Good question, maybe someone from the team Smiley
Yudhi29

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 08:20:38 PM

Hello everyone, will EURxb add Facebook to a number of social networks?
EURxb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 09:27:16 AM

You have questions❓ We have the answers❗️

Our support service is always ready to answer your questions in the chat. We have also made a FAQs section on our website for your convenience. However, we would still like to answer the frequently asked questions in this post! So, what do you need to know about EURxb.finance?

🔘 What is the EURxb Token?
The EURxb is an ERC20 Euro Stable coin that earns real time interest of 7% per annum for the duration of the protocol’s bond reserves’ term. The EURxb is collateralised by ISIN registered securities which is further overcollateralized (at a rate of 133%) by tokenized security assets.

🔘 Token backed by secured bonds, is this safe?
Absolutely. All the issued coins are backed at a ratio of 4:3, not 1:1. The reserves have been proven — they are legally bound and pledged through the creation of bonds in the security market, ensuring the protocol’s legitimate and actionable rights to these real-world assets, just like in any other regulated financial system. This guarantees that the token won’t lose its value, and its holders can utilize it like any other currency to yield them profits. With that said, everything is transparent and reliable. Every transaction is trackable, and the currency is ready to be used to bring you profits!

🔘 How do I purchase EURxb tokens?
You can become a token holder through our Uniswap pool. We have more exciting liquidity pools planned for the EURxb soon, so stay connected to our socials for more info..
Have a look at our FAQ page to find answers to other frequently asked questions! And if you haven’t found what you were looking for — don’t hesitate to ask us about it in the comments!

numvibirpi

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 08:37:06 PM

Hello everyone, will EURxb add Facebook to a number of social networks?

I think that this is not very important now, after all, they are already in many other social networks, and they also make video reviews of the project on YouTube, and I like it
Jonembee

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 09:07:08 PM

I have seen several new projects that have grown unrealistically fast, I follow EURxb and see that it also has such a chance

Yes, in many new projects, the community is growing rapidly in the first place, because this year many people are interested in cryptocurrency.
EURxb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 03:14:27 PM

EURxb Securing The Future!

We are creating a regulatory compliant on-ramp for regulated and institutional investors eager to enter crypto, but unable to do so due to their prescriptive investment requirements. We are creating a unique project that holds proven reserves and is totally transparent, while its users can enjoy their well-earned profits.

However, transparency is not the only feature of EURxb. We care about the environment just as much as we care about our investors. EURxb is bringing a GREEN choice to the EUR-denominated stablecoin market. We are extremely proud of our launch partnership with Miris AS who are committed to 100% Green and Sustainable Investments and independently audited for this by Cicero. Holding the EURxb as your stablecoin is literally creating a greener and more sustainable planet through the impressive programs Miris develops and we are happy to grant our users the opportunity to contribute to making the planet greener!

Money_coinplus1

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 07:12:34 PM

Something interests me If EURxb is the one you need to stake why thn xbe price will go high?
isanarril

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 08:12:30 PM

So what kind of challanges are you facing with financial institution in relation to Defi?
EURxb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 06:07:29 PM

EURxb Connects Securities Market And Blockchain

🚀 Today we would like to talk about the goal we have set for ourselves when we created the EURxb token.

🔘 The international bond market, just like the currency market, is one of the most effective global tools for trading wealth from one profitable instrument to another. This is the market that allows funds to invest billions and trillions in fiat money and gain back returns - with clear guidance and classifications to determine which offering is investment grade, and which are not! This is a strictly regulated market, where market players have legal protections and can rely on the law to keep issuers to their word.

🔘 On the other hand, since blockchain projects are plagued with high volatility and lack of regulation, the cryptocurrency sector remains rather inaccessible to a lot of investors despite being a very attractive market.

🔘 When creating EURxb we wanted to bring the strengths of the traditional financial market to the cryptocurrency market. We made EURxb a stablecoin that meets the strict requirements of traditional investors and provides these same benefits to existing cryptocurrency users. This coin is backed by secured bonds and allows its holders to enjoy a 7% APY.

🔘 We believe that EURxb is a gamechanger on the stablecoin and investment project market, and it is our coin that lays the foundation for future securities tokenization in the process.

EURxb (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 06:26:41 PM

Guys, will it be possible to provide one asset that can be listed on an atomic swap basis?
The atomic swap is funded from the EURxb tokens mandated to assist with EURxb liquidity events, the next event is an XBE liquidity event, and as such there is no XBE tokens to be provided through an atomic swap - as they have all been distributed fairly and freely during the initial EURxb liquidity event.  We will have further EURxb liquidity events in the future, and then enable the atomic swap again.  For now, the only XBE available as incentive are the tokens purchased from the market by the founders right after distribution by OTC.  There is a limited supply, so it is unlikely that we would be able to see another XBE liquidity event - meaning you should not miss out!

Something interests me If EURxb is the one you need to stake why thn xbe price will go high?
EURxb earns 7% in your wallet already, but you can lock it in either the institutional or the community vaults for even more returns.  When institutions lock their EURxb in the institutional vault, that vault can then deploy the funds in DeFi programs for yield.  The return on that is capped at 5% for the institution, and the balance over it is actually distributed to the XBE holders.  You also need to stake the XBE to be able to receive the reward.

So what kind of challanges are you facing with financial institution in relation to Defi?
Getting clarity on the difference between a stablecoin and a price volatile cryptocurrency, and how to verify that they have legal protection when they purchase stablecoins that they would need to convert back to fiat later.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: