Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:30:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN]🔴GraphLinq - Advanced powerful engine for blockchain data monitoring🔴  (Read 711 times)
GraphLinq Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 10:35:27 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2021, 06:04:24 AM by GraphLinq Protocol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 09:10:10 AM

do you have a token?
cryptovers
Copper Member

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 08:44:13 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2021, 03:53:18 AM by cryptovers

Wil GRAPHlinq protocol has any ico or presale on Ethereum? My friend just recommended me to join the project. Can any admin guide me what is the project goals for ETH PoS, is it possible to see it there?
rurikramka

Activity: 270
Merit: 40

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 10:25:22 PM

do you have a token?
Yeah, token is deployed on Binance smart chain for reducing transaction fees. You can buy Graphlinq token when the presale will be started, we have few days to go, just wait few days, I'm also waiting !
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 10:58:21 PM

I am seeing projects now going to BSC network as ETH is still expensive. However, is this going to be listed also in Binance platform or do you have advantage of being listed fast? Or will go thru the same requirements to list your project under Binance?

What are activities that will attract crypto users to invest on this project as not many are not yet familiar with BSC network?
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 03:52:00 AM

I am seeing projects now going to BSC network as ETH is still expensive. However, is this going to be listed also in Binance platform or do you have advantage of being listed fast? Or will go thru the same requirements to list your project under Binance?

What are activities that will attract crypto users to invest on this project as not many are not yet familiar with BSC network?
Presale will be launched soon and I hope on BSC exactly. I think BSC integration doesn't mean Binance listing. As soon as it will be working product Graphlinq team can talk to Binance about it, but not now, mate.
rurikramka

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 05:05:28 AM

In general, that's nice. I saw many projects shift their tokens in Binance smart chain to reduce transaction fees as much as can! Starting from BSC will to the team a big piece of work with the transition.
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2021, 01:36:24 PM

In general, that's nice. I saw many projects shift their tokens in Binance smart chain to reduce transaction fees as much as can! Starting from BSC will to the team a big piece of work with the transition.

To make their project have no difficulty in making transactions later, smart enough because since the rise of all the most popular virtual currencies it makes a bit of a headache for a project to make transactions.

cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 01:50:29 AM

To make their project have no difficulty in making transactions later, smart enough because since the rise of all the most popular virtual currencies it makes a bit of a headache for a project to make transactions.

I read Graphlinq will be hosting a presale of the native token on their ecosystem named GLQ, is it a good idea? More and more projects prefer just common ICO/IEO or more easiest ways for distribution the tokens amongst invetors.
rurikramka

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 05:16:10 AM

It will depend on where the project will exist: BSC or Ethereum in the future. With ETH changing to PoS it can make sense to think about it. But I fully agree, high fees shouldn't exist if we need a successful platform.
iphone5s

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2021, 12:36:17 PM

It will depend on where the project will exist: BSC or Ethereum in the future. With ETH changing to PoS it can make sense to think about it. But I fully agree, high fees shouldn't exist if we need a successful platform.

The hope that should have happened, seeing the small transaction costs create insignificant obstacles for people interested in a project. As a few years ago saw the rise in Bitcoin and other virtual currencies had less of an impact on transaction fees.

rurikramka

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 08:17:28 PM

The hope that should have happened, seeing the small transaction costs create insignificant obstacles for people interested in a project. As a few years ago saw the rise in Bitcoin and other virtual currencies had less of an impact on transaction fees.
BSC is top for now but Ethereum will go back soon. Crypto, this is the coolest idea, before the invention of the quantum computer. Just 12 phrases and a password in your head open all the borders of the world. No one will force you to declare money when moving. You can change continents and countries. Your 12 phrases are in your head.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 10:41:27 PM

The team has published the details of the ICO what I'm appreciated for. On the pre-sale we will be able to get up to 70% bonus in compare with other stages. How much will you buy, guys?! Will you run the nodes after launch?
interfinex.io
Copper Member

Activity: 109

The future of decentralised finance

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2021, 03:37:44 AM

BSC is top for now but Ethereum will go back soon. Crypto, this is the coolest idea, before the invention of the quantum computer. Just 12 phrases and a password in your head open all the borders of the world. No one will force you to declare money when moving. You can change continents and countries. Your 12 phrases are in your head.
I see the project will be working with Nodes help. What for these Nodes needed? Could somebody explain me? I'm not so strong in this type of Nodes-based blockchain and I will be very grateful for helping me.

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
iphone5s

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2021, 01:51:17 PM

Every idea that comes up will be very useful later if it does go according to their plans, but it's not as easy as water to do it. I hope there is great hope here.

rurikramka

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 09:24:19 PM

I find it hard to understand people who look at GraphLinq and doubt their purchases. There are a lot of such people. We'll see a show called jump in the last car. Being able to succeed in cryptography means seeing the future.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 05:20:02 AM

I find it hard to understand people who look at GraphLinq and doubt their purchases. There are a lot of such people. We'll see a show called jump in the last car. Being able to succeed in cryptography means seeing the future.
Ah ok that’s cool. But again I imagine it’s not a core focus. No need to chase the hype in my opinion, perhaps something to look at later once the platform is up and running.
rurikramka

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 06:55:40 PM

Bitcoin will be worth millions, only a stupid person can not understand this. Same to thins token. This is a new stage of genius. The question is 3-5 years. Everything will happen much faster. Even NFTs and nodes will find their application.
interfinex.io
Copper Member

Activity: 109

The future of decentralised finance

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2021, 01:36:46 AM

Ah ok that’s cool. But again I imagine it’s not a core focus. No need to chase the hype in my opinion, perhaps something to look at later once the platform is up and running.
Yeah, I also think it was framed in this way too. Team are now focused on getting the core platform out and run their stuff. It's good to keep focus, chasing hype is temporarily in my opinion, better to build something more long-lasting with its own merits.

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 02:17:48 AM

It reads on the Medium Article that the Public Pre-Sale will commence in the last week of March on Unicrypt. Is this accurate? Any info in regards to what the limit per wallet will be?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: