Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:56:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN]🔴GraphLinq - Advanced powerful engine for blockchain data monitoring🔴  (Read 711 times)
GraphLinq Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 10:35:27 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2021, 06:04:24 AM by GraphLinq Protocol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 09:10:10 AM

do you have a token?
cryptovers
Copper Member

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 08:44:13 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2021, 03:53:18 AM by cryptovers

Wil GRAPHlinq protocol has any ico or presale on Ethereum? My friend just recommended me to join the project. Can any admin guide me what is the project goals for ETH PoS, is it possible to see it there?
rurikramka

Activity: 270
Merit: 40

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 10:25:22 PM

do you have a token?
Yeah, token is deployed on Binance smart chain for reducing transaction fees. You can buy Graphlinq token when the presale will be started, we have few days to go, just wait few days, I'm also waiting !
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 10:58:21 PM

I am seeing projects now going to BSC network as ETH is still expensive. However, is this going to be listed also in Binance platform or do you have advantage of being listed fast? Or will go thru the same requirements to list your project under Binance?

What are activities that will attract crypto users to invest on this project as not many are not yet familiar with BSC network?
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 03:52:00 AM

I am seeing projects now going to BSC network as ETH is still expensive. However, is this going to be listed also in Binance platform or do you have advantage of being listed fast? Or will go thru the same requirements to list your project under Binance?

What are activities that will attract crypto users to invest on this project as not many are not yet familiar with BSC network?
Presale will be launched soon and I hope on BSC exactly. I think BSC integration doesn't mean Binance listing. As soon as it will be working product Graphlinq team can talk to Binance about it, but not now, mate.
rurikramka

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 05:05:28 AM

In general, that's nice. I saw many projects shift their tokens in Binance smart chain to reduce transaction fees as much as can! Starting from BSC will to the team a big piece of work with the transition.
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2021, 01:36:24 PM

In general, that's nice. I saw many projects shift their tokens in Binance smart chain to reduce transaction fees as much as can! Starting from BSC will to the team a big piece of work with the transition.

To make their project have no difficulty in making transactions later, smart enough because since the rise of all the most popular virtual currencies it makes a bit of a headache for a project to make transactions.

cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 01:50:29 AM

To make their project have no difficulty in making transactions later, smart enough because since the rise of all the most popular virtual currencies it makes a bit of a headache for a project to make transactions.

I read Graphlinq will be hosting a presale of the native token on their ecosystem named GLQ, is it a good idea? More and more projects prefer just common ICO/IEO or more easiest ways for distribution the tokens amongst invetors.
rurikramka

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 05:16:10 AM

It will depend on where the project will exist: BSC or Ethereum in the future. With ETH changing to PoS it can make sense to think about it. But I fully agree, high fees shouldn't exist if we need a successful platform.
iphone5s

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2021, 12:36:17 PM

It will depend on where the project will exist: BSC or Ethereum in the future. With ETH changing to PoS it can make sense to think about it. But I fully agree, high fees shouldn't exist if we need a successful platform.

The hope that should have happened, seeing the small transaction costs create insignificant obstacles for people interested in a project. As a few years ago saw the rise in Bitcoin and other virtual currencies had less of an impact on transaction fees.

rurikramka

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 08:17:28 PM

The hope that should have happened, seeing the small transaction costs create insignificant obstacles for people interested in a project. As a few years ago saw the rise in Bitcoin and other virtual currencies had less of an impact on transaction fees.
BSC is top for now but Ethereum will go back soon. Crypto, this is the coolest idea, before the invention of the quantum computer. Just 12 phrases and a password in your head open all the borders of the world. No one will force you to declare money when moving. You can change continents and countries. Your 12 phrases are in your head.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 10:41:27 PM

The team has published the details of the ICO what I'm appreciated for. On the pre-sale we will be able to get up to 70% bonus in compare with other stages. How much will you buy, guys?! Will you run the nodes after launch?
interfinex.io
Copper Member

Activity: 109

The future of decentralised finance

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2021, 03:37:44 AM

BSC is top for now but Ethereum will go back soon. Crypto, this is the coolest idea, before the invention of the quantum computer. Just 12 phrases and a password in your head open all the borders of the world. No one will force you to declare money when moving. You can change continents and countries. Your 12 phrases are in your head.
I see the project will be working with Nodes help. What for these Nodes needed? Could somebody explain me? I'm not so strong in this type of Nodes-based blockchain and I will be very grateful for helping me.

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
iphone5s

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2021, 01:51:17 PM

Every idea that comes up will be very useful later if it does go according to their plans, but it's not as easy as water to do it. I hope there is great hope here.

rurikramka

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 09:24:19 PM

I find it hard to understand people who look at GraphLinq and doubt their purchases. There are a lot of such people. We'll see a show called jump in the last car. Being able to succeed in cryptography means seeing the future.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 05:20:02 AM

I find it hard to understand people who look at GraphLinq and doubt their purchases. There are a lot of such people. We'll see a show called jump in the last car. Being able to succeed in cryptography means seeing the future.
Ah ok that’s cool. But again I imagine it’s not a core focus. No need to chase the hype in my opinion, perhaps something to look at later once the platform is up and running.
rurikramka

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 06:55:40 PM

Bitcoin will be worth millions, only a stupid person can not understand this. Same to thins token. This is a new stage of genius. The question is 3-5 years. Everything will happen much faster. Even NFTs and nodes will find their application.
interfinex.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2021, 01:36:46 AM

Ah ok that’s cool. But again I imagine it’s not a core focus. No need to chase the hype in my opinion, perhaps something to look at later once the platform is up and running.
Yeah, I also think it was framed in this way too. Team are now focused on getting the core platform out and run their stuff. It's good to keep focus, chasing hype is temporarily in my opinion, better to build something more long-lasting with its own merits.

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 02:17:48 AM

It reads on the Medium Article that the Public Pre-Sale will commence in the last week of March on Unicrypt. Is this accurate? Any info in regards to what the limit per wallet will be?
rurikramka

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 04:16:43 PM

It reads on the Medium Article that the Public Pre-Sale will commence in the last week of March on Unicrypt. Is this accurate? Any info in regards to what the limit per wallet will be?
I see that team just had a private round sale, for now, you can't invest. You need to wait for the public one which will be hosted on Unicrypt and yeah, depends on their last announcements it will be in 1-2 weeks.
interfinex.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2021, 04:51:00 PM

I see that team just had a private round sale, for now, you can't invest. You need to wait for the public one which will be hosted on Unicrypt and yeah, depends on their last announcements it will be in 1-2 weeks.
Just FYI before GLQ token’s public presale in the last week of March, the private pre-sale window will open at 5PM UTC, 16th March, which is an invite-only round and capped at 1 ETH per wallet. To get your invite, head onto telegram

rurikramka

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 06:19:10 PM

Just FYI before GLQ token’s public presale in the last week of March, the private pre-sale window will open at 5PM UTC, 16th March, which is an invite-only round and capped at 1 ETH per wallet. To get your invite, head onto telegram

50% of the liquidity of the public sale will be locked. It's a great decision. I am saying because I lost some $$ from next.chain ILO on Unicrypt. It dumped hard at listing because of marketing tokens.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 08:25:41 PM

I checked the website. If I understand all information correctly, no further whitelisting requirements for public sale?? Anyone could join?
interfinex.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2021, 07:41:32 PM

I checked the website. If I understand all information correctly, no further whitelisting requirements for public sale?? Anyone could join?
Where do you see this “whitelist” requirement? I too want to make sure I understand the requirement! I thought this was open to everyone. Weird, I looked once more and it's not there anymore.

rurikramka

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 03:49:07 AM

Crypto project's success is not about how professional the Team looks, it's about how sincere they are for their project. There are many successful projects with an anon team. But as the owner said, they talked about the project's summary in the video, plus showing themselves is a good indication that they are a legit team.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 05:55:27 AM

Where do you see this “whitelist” requirement? I too want to make sure I understand the requirement! I thought this was open to everyone. Weird, I looked once more and it's not there anymore.
Okay, let's assume there isn't any whitelist, everyone can participate. Thank you for this information.  I’m loving the project, tokenomics, small private sale, low hard cap on the presale, and low listing, price (avoid dump).
rurikramka

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 06:47:33 AM

Does the amount of tokens I can purchase during the ILO depend on how much UNCX/UNCL I hold. For example does holding more UNCX/UNCL allow me to purchase a higher number of tokens?
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 02:50:40 AM

Does the amount of tokens I can purchase during the ILO depend on how much UNCX/UNCL I hold. For example does holding more UNCX/UNCL allow me to purchase a higher number of tokens?
Hey, as I know, nope. There are caps. Maximum 3 ETH purchase I believe. Do you wanna buy on this amount? We need whales jajaj
interfinex.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2021, 06:45:32 AM

Is there a price difference in the first round of presale and second round of presale. If not then why is the requirement to purchase in the first round require you to have UNCX/UNCL in your wallet?

rurikramka

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 05:52:23 AM

Is there a price difference in the first round of presale and second round of presale. If not then why is the requirement to purchase in the first round require you to have UNCX/UNCL in your wallet?
No, there is no price difference, you can read more in the official ILO document about it:  https://docs.unicrypt.network/decentralized-launchpad/untitled-1
crypto_kitty

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 10:02:48 AM

Why the price is falling ?
Fineder gems

Activity: 56
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 05:10:41 PM

Soon will functions like a furucombo?
interfinex.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2021, 11:22:44 PM

The partnerships, developments and listings, and more updates that GLQ has up the sleeve will be crazy! There’s so much more growth to come, I don’t think some people realize!

rurikramka

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 11:57:26 PM

The partnerships, developments and listings, and more updates that GLQ has up the sleeve will be crazy! There’s so much more growth to come, I don’t think some people realize!
A price movement like this from .08 to .06 is going to look incredibly silly when we're a few months down the road with a large market cap and 10X the current price Always hold. This project is going places ...
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2021, 01:03:36 PM

I saw on twitter this project https://twitter.com/graphlinq_proto does not provide the latest information on today. they provide information at the end of march.
Thankyou @CoinMarketCap for listing $GLQ. Track $GLQ on CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/graphlinq-protocol/

cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 11:40:43 PM

I saw on twitter this project https://twitter.com/graphlinq_proto does not provide the latest information on today. they provide information at the end of march.
Thankyou @CoinMarketCap for listing $GLQ. Track $GLQ on CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/graphlinq-protocol/
WOW we are on CMC right now? What a good news, mate, thank you. I will add it to my starred coins there, it's worth project!  Cool Cool Cool
rurikramka

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 12:33:22 AM

Well, I'm happy to being here! I had to choose from several projects and GLQ attracted me a lot being very small circullation supply. I hope I didn't make a bad choice. Right guys?
pantek talacuik

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2021, 01:19:38 PM

WOW we are on CMC right now? What a good news, mate, thank you. I will add it to my starred coins there, it's worth project!  Cool Cool Cool

You're welcome, Hopefully it is useful for you and buy some of these tokens to get a little profit. Wink I will try to invest some of these coins.

rurikramka

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 12:07:26 AM

Doesn't the team own a certain amount of currency for the purpose of funding the project? Such as a company would source funds through independent investors via an IPO?
interfinex.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2021, 01:39:30 AM

Guys I was thinking .. Why don't we comment below YouTuber videos talking about crypto like Lark Davis for example, that we want a video on Graphlinq protocol? We are 5000 in telegram .. If we commented in 500 all the same thing we will have a good chance that he will make the video .. The more the project is known, the more we gain for everyone .. We must not be a community but a FAMILY where everyone helps each other ..?

rurikramka

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 03:03:57 AM

Guys I was thinking .. Why don't we comment below YouTuber videos talking about crypto like Lark Davis for example, that we want a video on Graphlinq protocol? We are 5000 in telegram .. If we commented in 500 all the same thing we will have a good chance that he will make the video .. The more the project is known, the more we gain for everyone .. We must not be a community but a FAMILY where everyone helps each other ..?
We could comment daily in different important YouTube channels. The alt season is right here, the biggest i the history of crypto. Community must be important in the growing project. We must comment every video.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 04:31:17 AM

We could comment daily in different important YouTube channels. The alt season is right here, the biggest i the history of crypto. Community must be important in the growing project. We must comment every video.
We could create a Google spreadsheet with the links of the biggest to the smallest channels link it here and announce when we will be commenting, to have an organized impact. The goal could be x100 in April!
GraphLinq Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 01:42:36 PM

Thank you CoinMarketCap for listing GLQ
Track GLQ on CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/graphlinq-protocol/
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 04:30:59 PM

Thank you CoinMarketCap for listing GLQ
Track GLQ on CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/graphlinq-protocol/

Congratulations, all the team, and all the community! I am using and plan to continue using the product - Price is not important to me. I’m accumulating and holding to be able to use the platform.
interfinex.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2021, 07:44:22 PM

The first project I created was a graph to replace the telegram price bot that is being used in the price discussion channel. I finished the project but it wasn’t working. Everything worked correctly except for the telegram integration blocks. I reached out to the developers who I’ve been chatting with in private messages and they looked over my graph. Everything was done correctly but we discovered there is currently a bug in the telegram block.

Fineder gems

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 12:12:08 AM

Graphlinq IDE v1.0.6 is now live with block integrations for more CEX:
@bitfinex

@krakenfx

@BittrexExchange

@HuobiGlobal

@coinexcom
 & new pre-made templates for real-time use cases. Check out now: https://graphlinq.medium.com/graphlinq-ide-v1-0-6-engine-upgrades-cex-and-blocks-integrations-real-time-use-cases-8b1bd0766f78

#GraphlinqIDE #GraphlinqProtocol #DeFi #Crypto #nocode
rurikramka

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 02:09:25 AM

The first project I created was a graph to replace the telegram price bot that is being used in the price discussion channel. I finished the project but it wasn’t working. Everything worked correctly except for the telegram integration blocks. I reached out to the developers who I’ve been chatting with in private messages and they looked over my graph. Everything was done correctly but we discovered there is currently a bug in the telegram block.
Well you didn't lost anything all I see is gained knowledge. You are really clever man doing such things, it's really amazing. What happened next?
interfinex.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2021, 03:11:19 AM

Well you didn't lost anything all I see is gained knowledge. You are really clever man doing such things, it's really amazing. What happened next?
Agreed. I got a much better understanding of using the interface and will continue to build on that knowledge on my next project.
They have fixed the bug and it will be pushed to production in the next release which is happening this weekend. Unfortunately, in the meantime, another dev member using a local install, not the IDE on the website, created the price bot. So unfortunately because of the bug, they are going to beat me to getting it released first.

GraphLinq Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 02:46:12 PM

Graphlinq IDE v1.0.6 is now live with block integrations for more CEX: Bitfinex, Krakenfx, BittrexExchange, HuobiGlobal, Coinexcom & new pre-made templates for real-time use cases. Check out now: https://graphlinq.medium.com/graphlinq-ide-v1-0-6-engine-upgrades-cex-and-blocks-integrations-real-time-use-cases-8b1bd0766f78
Fineder gems

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 02:57:27 PM

Graphlinq IDE v1.0.6 is now live with block integrations for more CEX: Bitfinex, Krakenfx, BittrexExchange, HuobiGlobal, Coinexcom & new pre-made templates for real-time use cases. Check out now: https://graphlinq.medium.com/graphlinq-ide-v1-0-6-engine-upgrades-cex-and-blocks-integrations-real-time-use-cases-8b1bd0766f78
Best news! Soon multiswap! Like Combo
rurikramka

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 05:44:06 AM

There was a mention that there is a limited use case for GLQ and specifically for crypto more broadly. This is where you need to look long-term. Sure the defi ecosystem, everyone buying/selling/lending/staking/whatever is very closed-loop right now. This is laying the groundwork for a fundamental paradigm shift to web3 where there are extremely high levels of decentralization on everything from identity management to logistics to computing to storage. This is why GLQ has an incredible use case and so much potential.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 06:43:30 AM

There was a mention that there is a limited use case for GLQ and specifically for crypto more broadly. This is where you need to look long-term. Sure the defi ecosystem, everyone buying/selling/lending/staking/whatever is very closed-loop right now. This is laying the groundwork for a fundamental paradigm shift to web3 where there are extremely high levels of decentralization on everything from identity management to logistics to computing to storage. This is why GLQ has an incredible use case and so much potential.
Well, it's a good thought, but I think we need to wait for more updates from the team, probably you're right. I'm here for long-only and will hold next month, no other way possible. GraphLinq is a real concept.
interfinex.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2021, 03:51:37 PM

Once staking is available, how many Graph Executions per staking reward cycle would need to happen to keep the token deflationary? I know the data regarding this hasn’t been released yet - and staking is still on the roadmap - but I am very curious about this.

GraphLinq Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 06:34:55 PM

Graphlinq just got more accessible. Now you can access our website in French, Spanish, Russian, Chinese & Arabic.
What more languages should we have? Comment below Downwards arrow
GraphLinq Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 06:38:45 PM

Once staking is available, how many Graph Executions per staking reward cycle would need to happen to keep the token deflationary? I know the data regarding this hasn’t been released yet - and staking is still on the roadmap - but I am very curious about this.
Hello. We will details it before releasing
rurikramka

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 07:29:38 PM

Graphlinq just got more accessible. Now you can access our website in French, Spanish, Russian, Chinese & Arabic.
What more languages should we have? Comment below Downwards arrow
Glad to hear it! You have a big Turkish community which I got from telegram, try to make it available in the Turkish language too. It's just my observation, no more. I'm ok with English, thanks.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 11:59:36 PM

May I ask a question? I sold via Uniswap a portion of my tokens for ETH to take my initial investment. It got approved on Etherscan but the coins are still in my Metamask. Does it take long to reflect the correct amount of coins?
rurikramka

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 06:34:16 AM

May I ask a question? I sold via Uniswap a portion of my tokens for ETH to take my initial investment. It got approved on Etherscan but the coins are still in my Metamask. Does it take long to reflect the correct amount of coins?
Approve and swap are both different things. You need to approve first, then swap to do it. I should not answer your question so that you won't sell your GLQ. But always, it takes few minutes if fees are ok. Also, do not forget to check the spillage.
GraphLinq Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 07:41:12 PM

Thanks Gate.io for this initiative for GLQ Hodlers

Official long-term staking from Graphlinq coming soon, stay tuned.
interfinex.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2021, 08:41:39 PM

Good evening all! I looked at the website and correct me if I am wrong: it's an app that can monitor pair of tokens or any other thing basically using a chart that you upload data into it? Maybe a weird question, but I will be grateful for your help. Thanks.

rurikramka

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 12:27:41 AM

Good evening all! I looked at the website and correct me if I am wrong: it's an app that can monitor pair of tokens or any other thing basically using a chart that you upload data into it? Maybe a weird question, but I will be grateful for your help. Thanks.
The app can do many more things. I strongly recommend you to read this Medium article to check how it works:
https://graphlinq.medium.com/how-to-create-your-first-graph-on-graphlinq-protocol-63eaafda016
Check out these information to know more!
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 03:38:25 AM

It were a lot of people in Twitter and on Medium with listing questions. For people who are asking about Binance list, it's complicated, expensive, and takes a long time, team rather use YouTubers for promotion/marketing. The end goal is exposure not listing.
rurikramka

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 04:42:02 AM

It were a lot of people in Twitter and on Medium with listing questions. For people who are asking about Binance list, it's complicated, expensive, and takes a long time, team rather use YouTubers for promotion/marketing. The end goal is exposure not listing.
I wanna see people start selling trading bots on this platform that’ll make them hungry. Is it feasible for creating a decentralized bot market lmao? That raises another question. Since bots are there to gain a competitive advantage is there any way to make bots that counter another bot's actions? In this case trading. Like say if there was a bot that tracked large percentage movements from whale wallets to another crypto could you make a bot that buys in? What kind of formulas are there and what are their variables? Where do I find information on this cause I know it’s gonna be long-winded.
interfinex.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2021, 05:44:35 AM

The app can do many more things. I strongly recommend you to read this Medium article to check how it works:
https://graphlinq.medium.com/how-to-create-your-first-graph-on-graphlinq-protocol-63eaafda016
Check out these information to know more!

Okay, thanks. I don't want to squeeze the team we know it will take time but are there any updates about the upcoming YouTubers? I mean are There will be promos with big YouTubers. I have already seen small-cap YouTubers talk about the GraphLinq.

rurikramka

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 06:51:41 PM

A side-by-side comparison of GLQ and PRQ shows that GLQ has all of the functionality and more. GLQ is more community-based and will be offering a graph marketplace, along with many other features that Parsiq has not mentioned anywhere. I'm not familiar with KRL.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 02:01:02 AM

Staking is what people are waiting for, imagine staking and when the price reach 1 USD in few weeks, we are all going to be rich. But also a marketplace and more blocks can be better for recognition before staking. A marketplace like NFT but where you can sell the projects is huge and new to the game.
GraphLinq Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 06:27:29 AM

Learn how you can create & deploy graphs on our IDE directly from the graphlinq_proto founders. In this tutorial we have taught how to create a telegram price bot. We have built one for MATIC 0xPolygon in this tutorial, check how: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgpvlWb5CyI
pantek talacuik

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2021, 03:59:27 PM

Learn how you can create & deploy graphs on our IDE directly from the graphlinq_proto founders. In this tutorial we have taught how to create a telegram price bot. We have built one for MATIC 0xPolygon in this tutorial, check how: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgpvlWb5CyI

With a duration of 13 minutes the video made is very helpful to learn in detail how we should do it. But will there be a tutorial part 2?
Building A Graph Live On Graphlinq Protocol - Tutorial #1 (Price Bot) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgpvlWb5CyI

Fineder gems

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 10:55:47 AM

With a duration of 13 minutes the video made is very helpful to learn in detail how we should do it. But will there be a tutorial part 2?
Building A Graph Live On Graphlinq Protocol - Tutorial #1 (Price Bot) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgpvlWb5CyI

good video. need more Cheesy
pantek talacuik

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2021, 02:13:51 PM

good video. need more Cheesy

You can subscribe to the project's channel to see the latest updates about their progress. This is quite easy. Don't be too dizzy thinking about it Wink

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: