Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:30:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN]🔴GraphLinq - Advanced powerful engine for blockchain data monitoring🔴  (Read 711 times)
rurikramka

Activity: 270
Merit: 40

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 04:16:43 PM

It reads on the Medium Article that the Public Pre-Sale will commence in the last week of March on Unicrypt. Is this accurate? Any info in regards to what the limit per wallet will be?
I see that team just had a private round sale, for now, you can't invest. You need to wait for the public one which will be hosted on Unicrypt and yeah, depends on their last announcements it will be in 1-2 weeks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
interfinex.io
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

The future of decentralised finance

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2021, 04:51:00 PM

It reads on the Medium Article that the Public Pre-Sale will commence in the last week of March on Unicrypt. Is this accurate? Any info in regards to what the limit per wallet will be?
I see that team just had a private round sale, for now, you can't invest. You need to wait for the public one which will be hosted on Unicrypt and yeah, depends on their last announcements it will be in 1-2 weeks.
Just FYI before GLQ token’s public presale in the last week of March, the private pre-sale window will open at 5PM UTC, 16th March, which is an invite-only round and capped at 1 ETH per wallet. To get your invite, head onto telegram

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
rurikramka

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 06:19:10 PM

Just FYI before GLQ token’s public presale in the last week of March, the private pre-sale window will open at 5PM UTC, 16th March, which is an invite-only round and capped at 1 ETH per wallet. To get your invite, head onto telegram

50% of the liquidity of the public sale will be locked. It's a great decision. I am saying because I lost some $$ from next.chain ILO on Unicrypt. It dumped hard at listing because of marketing tokens.
cryptovers
Copper Member

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 08:25:41 PM

I checked the website. If I understand all information correctly, no further whitelisting requirements for public sale?? Anyone could join?
interfinex.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2021, 07:41:32 PM

I checked the website. If I understand all information correctly, no further whitelisting requirements for public sale?? Anyone could join?
Where do you see this “whitelist” requirement? I too want to make sure I understand the requirement! I thought this was open to everyone. Weird, I looked once more and it's not there anymore.

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
rurikramka

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 03:49:07 AM

Crypto project's success is not about how professional the Team looks, it's about how sincere they are for their project. There are many successful projects with an anon team. But as the owner said, they talked about the project's summary in the video, plus showing themselves is a good indication that they are a legit team.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 05:55:27 AM

Where do you see this “whitelist” requirement? I too want to make sure I understand the requirement! I thought this was open to everyone. Weird, I looked once more and it's not there anymore.
Okay, let's assume there isn't any whitelist, everyone can participate. Thank you for this information.  I’m loving the project, tokenomics, small private sale, low hard cap on the presale, and low listing, price (avoid dump).
rurikramka

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 06:47:33 AM

Does the amount of tokens I can purchase during the ILO depend on how much UNCX/UNCL I hold. For example does holding more UNCX/UNCL allow me to purchase a higher number of tokens?
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 02:50:40 AM

Does the amount of tokens I can purchase during the ILO depend on how much UNCX/UNCL I hold. For example does holding more UNCX/UNCL allow me to purchase a higher number of tokens?
Hey, as I know, nope. There are caps. Maximum 3 ETH purchase I believe. Do you wanna buy on this amount? We need whales jajaj
interfinex.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2021, 06:45:32 AM

Is there a price difference in the first round of presale and second round of presale. If not then why is the requirement to purchase in the first round require you to have UNCX/UNCL in your wallet?

rurikramka

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 05:52:23 AM

Is there a price difference in the first round of presale and second round of presale. If not then why is the requirement to purchase in the first round require you to have UNCX/UNCL in your wallet?
No, there is no price difference, you can read more in the official ILO document about it:  https://docs.unicrypt.network/decentralized-launchpad/untitled-1
crypto_kitty

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 10:02:48 AM

Why the price is falling ?
Fineder gems

Activity: 56
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 05:10:41 PM

Soon will functions like a furucombo?
interfinex.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2021, 11:22:44 PM

The partnerships, developments and listings, and more updates that GLQ has up the sleeve will be crazy! There’s so much more growth to come, I don’t think some people realize!

rurikramka

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 11:57:26 PM

The partnerships, developments and listings, and more updates that GLQ has up the sleeve will be crazy! There’s so much more growth to come, I don’t think some people realize!
A price movement like this from .08 to .06 is going to look incredibly silly when we're a few months down the road with a large market cap and 10X the current price Always hold. This project is going places ...
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2021, 01:03:36 PM

I saw on twitter this project https://twitter.com/graphlinq_proto does not provide the latest information on today. they provide information at the end of march.
Thankyou @CoinMarketCap for listing $GLQ. Track $GLQ on CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/graphlinq-protocol/

cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 11:40:43 PM

I saw on twitter this project https://twitter.com/graphlinq_proto does not provide the latest information on today. they provide information at the end of march.
Thankyou @CoinMarketCap for listing $GLQ. Track $GLQ on CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/graphlinq-protocol/
WOW we are on CMC right now? What a good news, mate, thank you. I will add it to my starred coins there, it's worth project!  Cool Cool Cool
rurikramka

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 12:33:22 AM

Well, I'm happy to being here! I had to choose from several projects and GLQ attracted me a lot being very small circullation supply. I hope I didn't make a bad choice. Right guys?
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2021, 01:19:38 PM

WOW we are on CMC right now? What a good news, mate, thank you. I will add it to my starred coins there, it's worth project!  Cool Cool Cool

You're welcome, Hopefully it is useful for you and buy some of these tokens to get a little profit. Wink I will try to invest some of these coins.

rurikramka

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 12:07:26 AM

Doesn't the team own a certain amount of currency for the purpose of funding the project? Such as a company would source funds through independent investors via an IPO?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: