Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:37:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN]🔴GraphLinq - Advanced powerful engine for blockchain data monitoring🔴  (Read 711 times)
interfinex.io
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

The future of decentralised finance

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2021, 01:39:30 AM

Guys I was thinking .. Why don't we comment below YouTuber videos talking about crypto like Lark Davis for example, that we want a video on Graphlinq protocol? We are 5000 in telegram .. If we commented in 500 all the same thing we will have a good chance that he will make the video .. The more the project is known, the more we gain for everyone .. We must not be a community but a FAMILY where everyone helps each other ..?

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rurikramka

Activity: 270
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 03:03:57 AM

Guys I was thinking .. Why don't we comment below YouTuber videos talking about crypto like Lark Davis for example, that we want a video on Graphlinq protocol? We are 5000 in telegram .. If we commented in 500 all the same thing we will have a good chance that he will make the video .. The more the project is known, the more we gain for everyone .. We must not be a community but a FAMILY where everyone helps each other ..?
We could comment daily in different important YouTube channels. The alt season is right here, the biggest i the history of crypto. Community must be important in the growing project. We must comment every video.
cryptovers
Copper Member

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 04:31:17 AM

We could comment daily in different important YouTube channels. The alt season is right here, the biggest i the history of crypto. Community must be important in the growing project. We must comment every video.
We could create a Google spreadsheet with the links of the biggest to the smallest channels link it here and announce when we will be commenting, to have an organized impact. The goal could be x100 in April!
GraphLinq Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 01:42:36 PM

Thank you CoinMarketCap for listing GLQ
Track GLQ on CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/graphlinq-protocol/
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 04:30:59 PM

Thank you CoinMarketCap for listing GLQ
Track GLQ on CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/graphlinq-protocol/

Congratulations, all the team, and all the community! I am using and plan to continue using the product - Price is not important to me. I’m accumulating and holding to be able to use the platform.
interfinex.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2021, 07:44:22 PM

The first project I created was a graph to replace the telegram price bot that is being used in the price discussion channel. I finished the project but it wasn’t working. Everything worked correctly except for the telegram integration blocks. I reached out to the developers who I’ve been chatting with in private messages and they looked over my graph. Everything was done correctly but we discovered there is currently a bug in the telegram block.

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
Fineder gems

Activity: 56
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 12:12:08 AM

Graphlinq IDE v1.0.6 is now live with block integrations for more CEX:
@bitfinex

@krakenfx

@BittrexExchange

@HuobiGlobal

@coinexcom
 & new pre-made templates for real-time use cases. Check out now: https://graphlinq.medium.com/graphlinq-ide-v1-0-6-engine-upgrades-cex-and-blocks-integrations-real-time-use-cases-8b1bd0766f78

#GraphlinqIDE #GraphlinqProtocol #DeFi #Crypto #nocode
rurikramka

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 02:09:25 AM

The first project I created was a graph to replace the telegram price bot that is being used in the price discussion channel. I finished the project but it wasn’t working. Everything worked correctly except for the telegram integration blocks. I reached out to the developers who I’ve been chatting with in private messages and they looked over my graph. Everything was done correctly but we discovered there is currently a bug in the telegram block.
Well you didn't lost anything all I see is gained knowledge. You are really clever man doing such things, it's really amazing. What happened next?
interfinex.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2021, 03:11:19 AM

Well you didn't lost anything all I see is gained knowledge. You are really clever man doing such things, it's really amazing. What happened next?
Agreed. I got a much better understanding of using the interface and will continue to build on that knowledge on my next project.
They have fixed the bug and it will be pushed to production in the next release which is happening this weekend. Unfortunately, in the meantime, another dev member using a local install, not the IDE on the website, created the price bot. So unfortunately because of the bug, they are going to beat me to getting it released first.

GraphLinq Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 02:46:12 PM

Graphlinq IDE v1.0.6 is now live with block integrations for more CEX: Bitfinex, Krakenfx, BittrexExchange, HuobiGlobal, Coinexcom & new pre-made templates for real-time use cases. Check out now: https://graphlinq.medium.com/graphlinq-ide-v1-0-6-engine-upgrades-cex-and-blocks-integrations-real-time-use-cases-8b1bd0766f78
Fineder gems

Activity: 56
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 02:57:27 PM

Graphlinq IDE v1.0.6 is now live with block integrations for more CEX: Bitfinex, Krakenfx, BittrexExchange, HuobiGlobal, Coinexcom & new pre-made templates for real-time use cases. Check out now: https://graphlinq.medium.com/graphlinq-ide-v1-0-6-engine-upgrades-cex-and-blocks-integrations-real-time-use-cases-8b1bd0766f78
Best news! Soon multiswap! Like Combo
rurikramka

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 05:44:06 AM

There was a mention that there is a limited use case for GLQ and specifically for crypto more broadly. This is where you need to look long-term. Sure the defi ecosystem, everyone buying/selling/lending/staking/whatever is very closed-loop right now. This is laying the groundwork for a fundamental paradigm shift to web3 where there are extremely high levels of decentralization on everything from identity management to logistics to computing to storage. This is why GLQ has an incredible use case and so much potential.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 06:43:30 AM

There was a mention that there is a limited use case for GLQ and specifically for crypto more broadly. This is where you need to look long-term. Sure the defi ecosystem, everyone buying/selling/lending/staking/whatever is very closed-loop right now. This is laying the groundwork for a fundamental paradigm shift to web3 where there are extremely high levels of decentralization on everything from identity management to logistics to computing to storage. This is why GLQ has an incredible use case and so much potential.
Well, it's a good thought, but I think we need to wait for more updates from the team, probably you're right. I'm here for long-only and will hold next month, no other way possible. GraphLinq is a real concept.
interfinex.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2021, 03:51:37 PM

Once staking is available, how many Graph Executions per staking reward cycle would need to happen to keep the token deflationary? I know the data regarding this hasn’t been released yet - and staking is still on the roadmap - but I am very curious about this.

GraphLinq Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 06:34:55 PM

Graphlinq just got more accessible. Now you can access our website in French, Spanish, Russian, Chinese & Arabic.
What more languages should we have? Comment below Downwards arrow
GraphLinq Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 06:38:45 PM

Once staking is available, how many Graph Executions per staking reward cycle would need to happen to keep the token deflationary? I know the data regarding this hasn’t been released yet - and staking is still on the roadmap - but I am very curious about this.
Hello. We will details it before releasing
rurikramka

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 07:29:38 PM

Graphlinq just got more accessible. Now you can access our website in French, Spanish, Russian, Chinese & Arabic.
What more languages should we have? Comment below Downwards arrow
Glad to hear it! You have a big Turkish community which I got from telegram, try to make it available in the Turkish language too. It's just my observation, no more. I'm ok with English, thanks.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 11:59:36 PM

May I ask a question? I sold via Uniswap a portion of my tokens for ETH to take my initial investment. It got approved on Etherscan but the coins are still in my Metamask. Does it take long to reflect the correct amount of coins?
rurikramka

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 06:34:16 AM

May I ask a question? I sold via Uniswap a portion of my tokens for ETH to take my initial investment. It got approved on Etherscan but the coins are still in my Metamask. Does it take long to reflect the correct amount of coins?
Approve and swap are both different things. You need to approve first, then swap to do it. I should not answer your question so that you won't sell your GLQ. But always, it takes few minutes if fees are ok. Also, do not forget to check the spillage.
GraphLinq Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 07:41:12 PM

Thanks Gate.io for this initiative for GLQ Hodlers

Official long-term staking from Graphlinq coming soon, stay tuned.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: