Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:20:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUCTION] The NEW 2021 Bitcoin Penny® has YOUR NAME on it!  (Read 687 times)
teeGUMES
Legendary

Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 05:28:40 PM

there will be two sizes?

Two sizes? I don't know what you mean. They're all the same usual size. Maybe you're seeing an optical illusion due to the viewing angle. Try tilting your computer screen back and to the left.

Chris @ TBPCo.

lol at viewing angle - in your picture the one on the left looks considerably larger than the 2 on the right.

Oh, yes. That's because I spilled some water on that one, and it swelled up. Give it 24 hours to dry out, and it'll be the same usual size again.

Chris @ TBPCo.

lol you messing with me today.

If they will only be the size that they normally are then that is really the only answer I need.

but you cannot tell me its a viewing angle that makes the one in the green box look larger than the one in the black box.

www.BitcoinQuarter.com was just registered.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: