Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:25:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PANCAKE (CAKE) will reach $100. My own goal, NFA  (Read 3193 times)
Isolation

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 02:17:34 AM

The price of CAKE has been a bit disappointing lately. It seems to have dropped more than the general market.

That being said, it's still the main DEX on the Binance Smart Chain, and it offers good staking rewards that can off-set some of the losses if it dips. I think fairly soon it will start going up back to the $40's range.

feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 02:51:12 PM

Cake is down to almost it's three months low, now is the perfect time to buy this coin if you are a regular trader. However, for long term hold, I will not suggest cake at this price. I think cake is yet to correct!  There is still positive sentiment surrounding the coin! The pancake swap is still affected by lots of issues ranging from lag, to other security issues! Any better AMM swap might replace pancake swap in the future!

onecall123

Activity: 2072
Merit: 323

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 05:06:56 PM

I know everything is on sale but I have never thought that CAKE could make this low $10. I have a modest prediction on CAKE could be worth 100$, to me purchasing cake under 15$ like something crazy. Each time I purchased the dip a always purchase cake and staked it on auto compounds pool.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2021, 05:44:47 PM

Cake is down to almost it's three months low, now is the perfect time to buy this coin if you are a regular trader. However, for long term hold, I will not suggest cake at this price. I think cake is yet to correct!  There is still positive sentiment surrounding the coin! The pancake swap is still affected by lots of issues ranging from lag, to other security issues! Any better AMM swap might replace pancake swap in the future!
I keep a close eye on $cake and really believe that this token is a very good defi token

A few hours ago was the best chance at buying $ cake, and I bought it
I am very optimistic that $cake can go to $ 100 in Q4 this year!

numanoid (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 10:48:50 PM

I know everything is on sale but I have never thought that CAKE could make this low $10. I have a modest prediction on CAKE could be worth 100$, to me purchasing cake under 15$ like something crazy. Each time I purchased the dip a always purchase cake and staked it on auto compounds pool.
Haha cool, i also have bought CAKE on $13 and $10 when the dip happened on few days ago. That was best time to accumulate more your CAKE and let it staked on Pancakeswap.
numanoid (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 11:19:43 PM

Does anyone make good profit from Last market crash when CAKE was below $10? Did you bought it? Have you sell it or still stake it on PANCAKESWAP? if you bought it, you have made 100% easily only with HOLDING
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 07:46:18 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2021, 09:58:31 AM by Tytanowy Janusz

Does anyone make good profit from Last market crash when CAKE was below $10? Did you bought it? Have you sell it or still stake it on PANCAKESWAP? if you bought it, you have made 100% easily only with HOLDING

Cake was under 10$ for about 30 min out of last 2.5 months. Buying there was extremely hard. Who would have thought that cake will dump 80% in 28 days. Every falling knives buyer already bought at 30$ (you suggested that too). So dont call it "100% easily only with HOLDING". Its 100% thanks to super luck not to holding. Its like calling winning in a lottery "super lucky, you only had to buy winning ticked and HOLDING it".
you should be more modest at this point because you've shilled cake at $ 30-40

CAKE is very cheap now guys. Only traded around 26-28 bucks, when it ATH was 44 bucks. Don't regret once it goes to 100 bucks

CAKE could be drop more than now, i'm not saying $35 is lowest price, but it's damn cheap.

Now CAKE is on correction. It currently around $36-$37 and would a good choice to buy some with your money right now. Buy more when it goes down to $30 or below and then HODL until it reached $100.

Taking average of prices on which you call "good price to buy" we will end up at ~30$ per cake. -30% to current price. Not "100% easily only with HOLDING"

In short term chart does not look bad. Bounce back to 30$ is possible but it will be last chance to "take profit" IF thats the end of current bull market for whole crypto industry which i give like 70:30.If its not the end of bull run for whole crypto industry even your 100$ target is possible but its like betting all your money on 00 in roulette. Its possible to win ... but not probable ... and reward is not worth the risk. Making long term investments today is not investing. Its gambling.
numanoid (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 11:43:30 AM

Ok everyone, just skipped this bullshit guy bla bla bering about. ^

Everyone know i made this thread when CAKE WAS $13 ! Lot of people made huge profit but sadly, this above guy missed the opportunity and begin to blabering something delusional.

A bonus for you all,

Now back to your question:

CAKE EMISSION MODEL
- 40 Cakes are generated per block ( in each 3 seconds )
From these 40 Cakes,
- 15 Cakes are going to be burned  (Burn pool)
- 15 Cakes goes for —> farmers and lottery
- 10 Cakes goes for —>  Main Cake Pool stakers

So they mine 15 cake each 3 sec just to ... burn it XD Just to make tweets like this one:
https://twitter.com/PancakeSwap/status/1356279604298727434
That's first strike.

We are left with 25 cake generated each 3 sec = 500 each 1 min = 30 000 each 1 h = 720k each 1 day = 262.8 M each 1 year.
Current circulating supply = 134,901,580 CAKE
So in 1 year from now supply will triple so will marketcap do if we will stay at the same price.
That's second strike.

Big dexes from ETH are expanding to other chains (like 1 inch is naw available on bsc and eth). Competition on BSC will only grow.
That's third strike.

Defi, in general, is overhyped
That's fourth strike.

I would rather avoid investing in cake.

Cheesy

The fifth strike is his stupidity  Grin
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 04:36:59 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2021, 09:20:23 PM by Tytanowy Janusz

Everyone know i made this thread when CAKE WAS $13 ! Lot of people made huge profit but sadly

Huge profit =/ paper gains. Lots of people made decent paper gains - not profits since you did not even mention about realizing profits. You scream buy buy buy. At 13$, 30$, 40$. Every person that listened to you and bought after every "its cheap" post is currently on big loss - not huge profit.

In my topic about BNB i suggested to buy @15$ : "Binance is currently worth $ 2.4 billion (15.6 $ per token)" and set target at "350-500$ as ATH of current market cycle is possible. 1000$ is unlikely". So if someone fallowed me did x20 - x30 of realized profits. Not x1,5-x3 of paper gains at the top and -30% on average if cashed out today.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5208144.0

The fifth strike is his stupidity  Grin

Stupidity is when you deny facts (huge inflation of cake) only because price pumped thanks to mania in which even shitcoins like shiba inu made 1000x.

his above guy missed the opportunity

I didn't miss anything. I had cake way under 1$ and I'm taking profit (realized profits - might be new in your dictionary) starting from 5$, dumping all the way to 40$. Still have some, still farming more from liquidity pools. Did 5x on average. And its not paper gains. Its real money right in my wallet ready to jump in any moment. You started op @ 13$, it was 10$ after 3 months (few days ago - easy entry price as you said), its 20$ now. Why should I buy @ 13$ 3 months ago with you if I could buy @10$ few days ago? Did you take your "huge profit" at the 40$? I guess not.

Kings of paper gains - the biggest losers of all bubbles - thats your club mate.

Once again. I still think that 100$ target is possible but only if whole crypto industry will recover from this outstanding correction (BTC did 40% amplitude daily candle - the bloodiest day starting from covid panic sell). If thats the begining of bear market for whole crypto industry and next bull run will start after 3 years - you never know what technology we will have that day. You cant be sure that in 2025 cake will still be BSC swap leader. If that's the begining of bear market - we may never see 40$ for cake again. If not ... every token/coin will moon, even shitcoins, so will cake do. Is it rational to bet on that? I think its not.
numanoid (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 01:02:50 AM

Hoam.. too long shit post to read, better to use ignore and we are fine.

Stupidity is when you deny facts (huge inflation of cake) only because price pumped thanks to mania in which even shitcoins like shiba inu made 1000x.

Nope, stupidity is your post.
Thanks for that mania, i have predicted it and made more than 5000% from my investment, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5333786.msg56887812#msg56887812
Not like you, did you bought all BNB when it was $15 and realized your profit right now? I guess not.

CAKE will reach $100, doesn't matter we are in bull run or not. It just takes time before it reached.

Can't you read what i wrote on Op?

P.S i don't care whatever you will buy CAKE or not, it's your money and your decision

Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 02:49:27 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2021, 03:46:34 PM by Tytanowy Janusz

Hoam.. too long shit post to read, better to use ignore and we are fine.

Yea thats pretty much you. Too lazy to do proper research so you take 1 indicator out of 10 and produce price prediction based on that. Its not surprising at all that you get super frustrated when someone brings more advanced analysis when all you can fit in your brain is 1 indicator (cake is cheaper than some shitcoins).

Not like you, did you bought all BNB when it was $15 and realized your profit right now? I guess not.

You are right. I did not. I was accumulating bnb long before my OP. I wrote my thread when I was so amazed how big this opportunity is and how well my investment is performing so I wanted to share it with others. Considering the fact that I get half of my BNB for free (from dumping lauchpads, launchpools to bnb) I'm sure than my average buy is way below 10$.

Thanks for that mania, i have predicted it and made more than 5000% from my investment, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5333786.msg56887812#msg56887812

Did you sold ? XDXD I guess not:

Yup, and the whole of cryptocurrencies also got dump on this season because of FUD from china and Elon about bitcoin energy. Time to buy more with cheaper price, hahaha

You even sugested to buy more because its "cheap". -40% from that day for dogelon. 100 milion $ for project that has only fancy name XD Hell yea its cheap.

BTW how is your buy BNB @550$ or BAKE @7$ investment? Why you bring only succesfull one here?

You choose good projects. BNB is the best altcoin. BNB is my love. I will never dump it all. You just pick terrible moment for investment. Moment right after 30-100x pump. Same was with CAKE. You created OP @13$ few days after it was -30% to 9$.  Fortunately there was a second push to 40$.
MishaSER

Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
June 06, 2021, 03:27:58 PM

Guys, I recently found out that Cake does not have a maximum number of tokens, the emission is endless. Isn't that bad? It's just that the more tokens, the less demand, correct if I don't understand something correctly.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
minhtra

Activity: 79
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2021, 04:28:52 PM

there are many ways why CAKE gets burnt to push supply down https://docs.pancakeswap.finance/tokenomics/cake/cake-tokenomics#other-deflationary-mechanics

since the correction, most hodlers wouldn't sell cake as it used to be $40 https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/pancakeswap-token
Mr.Scott

Activity: 548
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 05:27:50 AM

Pancakeswap CAKE is perspective I agree. In May was moments when price was good to buy. I was slow so missed.
April-May was peak price, Pancakeswap CAKE hit it's ATH $44 then CKAE is maintaining downtrend. In the meantime, I have purchased CAKE at ~$15 each, and stake CAKE for more CAKE. I'm staking CAKE on Pancakeswap, until now it's a great gainers. Moreover, Pancakeswap has hot pools like Alice, TKO, SFP. Stay with CAKE, it has big plans for the future.
MishaSER

BIB Exchange

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 07:17:36 AM

I really like this token, I sent it to staking myself, but I am worried about their endless emission.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
numanoid (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 12:54:39 PM

I really like this token, I sent it to staking myself, but I am worried about their endless emission.
Well, that's why i thought too, but as long as they keep burning their own CAKE weekly, i don't think that will be become big problem. Just stake and buy it when it on the dip, and you will be fine.
MishaSER

BIB Exchange

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 05:07:54 PM

Well, that's why i thought too, but as long as they keep burning their own CAKE weekly, i don't think that will be become big problem. Just stake and buy it when it on the dip, and you will be fine.
Exactly, I forgot they burn, I just look at the coinmarketcap, I see that the number of circulated tokens is more than the total supply. I hope they burn enough tokens.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 06:47:21 PM

this is interesting research. since this thread was written, CAKE prices have gone up quite a bit even when prices are being dumped. however, I just took a look at this coin and saw a pretty impressive chart. I feel that CAKE will exceed UNI prices if pancakes become a popular and more widely used DEX than other DEXs for BSC in the future. I may need to think about saving these coins.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
numanoid (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 02:58:16 AM

Exactly, I forgot they burn, I just look at the coinmarketcap, I see that the number of circulated tokens is more than the total supply. I hope they burn enough tokens.
Just looking on CMC, and pancake circulating supply and their total supply are same, around 180million coin. I think they have updated it after you see it on CMC.

this is interesting research. since this thread was written, CAKE prices have gone up quite a bit even when prices are being dumped. however, I just took a look at this coin and saw a pretty impressive chart. I feel that CAKE will exceed UNI prices if pancakes become a popular and more widely used DEX than other DEXs for BSC in the future. I may need to think about saving these coins.
CAKE has beat UNI even before it reached ATH around $44. Their total transaction and total unique wallet, and total user are exceeded UNI.
numanoid (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 03:22:42 AM

Well i just updated the title since it's a bit outdated now. Most people already knew about what's pancakeswap and BSC, now i just focusing to keep re-buy and staking Cake to earn CAKE until it reached $100. NFA.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: