Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:26:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PANCAKE (CAKE) will reach $100. My own goal, NFA  (Read 3193 times)
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 07:00:03 AM

Pancakeswap is fascinating with a variety of forms, so we can make more profits. The trend of using DEXs is growing in popularity and with a leading product from BSC, this only takes time to prove. Basically your $100 goal is pretty big, I think it will take a long time for it to happen.

So as what my opinion, the target price $100 was too high, i wonder from current price x3 is good chance to exit since i have small bag with them. However, CAKE is very good now, considering that there are many similar coin from other Dexes, only CAKE which I think will be able to grow in the next five years.

It all depends on the mood of the market. If everything continues to grow, then we can reach 100 very quickly, and accordingly, if the market goes down, we can easily fall 3 times from the current price.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 02:37:38 PM

Pancakeswap is fascinating with a variety of forms, so we can make more profits. The trend of using DEXs is growing in popularity and with a leading product from BSC, this only takes time to prove. Basically your $100 goal is pretty big, I think it will take a long time for it to happen.
- I don't think this is a big target for the market this year, especially a product that stands in the name and reputation of binance and its network, Binance is paying a lot of attention to how users see it, when it is looking to grow and compete more, so its top products also need to be favored, the empty market can be scary but the crypto market is crowded, even narrow, every good crypto is an opportunity. Another potential is the rudimentary projects that want to cooperate with binance, through pancake, it will be a better destination before coming to the main area.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 12:50:43 PM

I think that currently users who use the Bsc network think that the costs incurred are still low. and what if someday the cost is equal to eth. As a new coin, pancakes do have a lot of interest and become one of the coins that are traded daily
If one day the cost can be the same as ETH, then BSC will also be considered expensive and a choice will be made on other alternatives such as BSC which has been used by many people now where in the past many people used ETH.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 01:07:23 PM

I think that currently users who use the Bsc network think that the costs incurred are still low. and what if someday the cost is equal to eth. As a new coin, pancakes do have a lot of interest and become one of the coins that are traded daily
If one day the cost can be the same as ETH, then BSC will also be considered expensive and a choice will be made on other alternatives such as BSC which has been used by many people now where in the past many people used ETH.
It all depends on development. if there is an increase in BSC transaction fees that are still acceptable to the market, I don't think there is any reason for a newer one.
but for the cake itself, it strengthened because of the staking event and airdrop rewards obtained from the program on their website. and if anything could make adoption increase even greater, I believe the price could be very high.
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 03:00:21 PM

It all depends on development. if there is an increase in BSC transaction fees that are still acceptable to the market, I don't think there is any reason for a newer one.
but for the cake itself, it strengthened because of the staking event and airdrop rewards obtained from the program on their website. and if anything could make adoption increase even greater, I believe the price could be very high.
Many new projects have adopted the BSC network but will there be a possibility of an increase in gas fees because it will cause overblocks from the density of transactions in the BSC network, BSC gas fees will not increase drastically in the near future because of the presence of BSC to solve the problem of gas fees that many have complained about in the crypto community .
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 07:25:53 PM

So far, of course, this forecast looks fantastic. But I think that later, Pancakeswap will have to, like other decentralized exchanges, either implement atomic swaps or run their mirrors on other blockchains like Polygon and Fantom.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 10:32:31 PM

When I think of price potential, I think about CAKE in relation to BNB and UNI+SUSHI in relation to ETH. A specific defi coin on a network isint going to outsize the network. So, its hard for me to see how CAKE will get past 10 BIL market cap in the near future. If BNB suddenly went up to 200 BIL then Id expect CAKE to get in that 100 range.

bussybuddy

Activity: 1190
Merit: 105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 06:56:41 AM

- I don't think this is a big target for the market this year, especially a product that stands in the name and reputation of binance and its network, Binance is paying a lot of attention to how users see it, when it is looking to grow and compete more, so its top products also need to be favored, the empty market can be scary but the crypto market is crowded, even narrow, every good crypto is an opportunity. Another potential is the rudimentary projects that want to cooperate with binance, through pancake, it will be a better destination before coming to the main area.
Between theory and reality and the belief in it, I think they have all the necessary things to help it rise in price. But keep in mind that it is not the only name attracting interest in the field it is pursuing, I do not deny what you share, but we need more reasons than such beliefs, Differences or trends can emerge and drive prices, but it has to be huge to reach the period we think it is.

Ruvi2000sew

Activity: 619
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 04:20:00 PM

This is a fascinating study. Even when prices are being dropped, CAKE prices have gone up quite a bit since this topic was created. However, I recently examined this coin and discovered a chart that is rather amazing. If pancakes become a popular and commonly utilized DEX for BSC in the future, I believe CAKE costs will exceed UNI prices. It's possible that I'll have to consider conserving these coins.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
BaeSuzy

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 06:45:25 AM

I think $100 is very possible for CAKE and there so many factors for CAKE to reach that price -> the massive burn, the community is growing, more ppl are getting to know it. The team is mainly European but has Latinamerican devs, so is an international community. I foresee that price will still go up at least double and hopefully by the end of the bull run, to $100 USD.

int03h

Activity: 532
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 11:44:11 AM

Pancakes are minted according to the incentive to add liquidity so its supply will be limitless. Pancake can reach $100 if the amount of money flowing into this DEFI increases even more.
junkerr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 11:51:08 AM

Pancakes are minted according to the incentive to add liquidity so its supply will be limitless. Pancake can reach $100 if the amount of money flowing into this DEFI increases even more.
that means it all depends on the adoption and investment coming into the CAKE market. pancakes are actually really good and popular for new BSC projects. but what is more important and lively, is the staking and farming events offered. it shows that this project will be better in the long run. and I am sure that in the future all the holders will benefit greatly.

2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 02:18:37 PM

that means it all depends on the adoption and investment coming into the CAKE market. pancakes are actually really good and popular for new BSC projects. but what is more important and lively, is the staking and farming events offered. it shows that this project will be better in the long run. and I am sure that in the future all the holders will benefit greatly.
Cake is already very popular now, so many people no longer doubt about Cake's potential for the future because Cake's popularity grew through Pancakeswap which continues to offer the best events in it so that many people have started to like it because they think about profits through staking and farming.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1316
Merit: 715

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 01:58:53 AM

Cake is already very popular now, so many people no longer doubt about Cake's potential for the future because Cake's popularity grew through Pancakeswap which continues to offer the best events in it so that many people have started to like it because they think about profits through staking and farming.

True. Cake has won confidence of investors by its excellent performance during the past year when its Price increased from less than $ to 44 which was its ATH. As well as it has good track record of paying regular rewards but I think it won't reach 100$ so soon as competition in DEFI industry is growing very fast and New projects offer better APR as well as they operate on Multiple chains to facilitate their investors to bridge their assets from one to another network.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
int03h

Activity: 532
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 06:03:40 AM

Cake allows staking, so you don't need to hold them, just staking them. That is the way to make stable and long-term profits. I am seeing Solana, Cardano, Matic, NEAR, Fantom ecosystems emerging and they can also be competitors to take away the cash flow from BSC. We'll have to wait and see which one the community chooses.
mexite

Activity: 706
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 11:18:34 PM

While CAKE has come a long way, it's recent price has been hovering around 20 dollars. Personally, I regret that I didn't sell the token at ATH before the big market dip in May. It may take a long time and some major/exciting updates before the price can spike.
Rehan Zakir

Activity: 812
Merit: 53

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 11:09:11 AM

I am agree with your opinion. Cake coin price is very undervalued. And it's supply is also very low. So, it's the best time to buy cake coin and hold it for next 5 years. I think its price will hit 100$. And now it is available near 10$ per cake coin. So, it's the best time to buy cake coins at cheap prices. The reason to buy this coin is very simple about this own dex exchange named pancakeswap

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
otreza

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2021, 01:11:09 PM

I am agree with your opinion. Cake coin price is very undervalued. And it's supply is also very low. So, it's the best time to buy cake coin and hold it for next 5 years. I think its price will hit 100$. And now it is available near 10$ per cake coin. So, it's the best time to buy cake coins at cheap prices. The reason to buy this coin is very simple about this own dex exchange named pancakeswap
It would be a very long time to hold it for the next 5 years, because Cake is a coin that is suitable for daily trading and held for a short time, although in general Cake has been very good because of the Dex exchange which always works very well.

This coin is with us for a long time believe me, they have discovered a really good tool for trading, deposits and IFOs. The token is used to pay for all transactions, excluding the money factory, where the payment goes to BNB. If they strengthen the project with a simpler interface then the future of DEFI is behind them.

Forex & crypto in Iran
  ✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST  ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦ 
onecall123

Activity: 2086
Merit: 323

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 03:43:18 PM

It would be a very long time to hold it for the next 5 years, because Cake is a coin that is suitable for daily trading and held for a short time, although in general Cake has been very good because of the Dex exchange which always works very well.
In my opinion, day traders should stop complaining about things being "stable coins" just because they can't immediately profit from them. In fact, CAKE is effectively a stablecoin now. The price of cake has always been around 18-20 dollars. I would not recommend Cake for daily trading, but rather for staking. Cake's price is heavily influenced by BSC defi activity. Take it for what it is worth. I'll happily have 70% APY until it moons. Eventually, CAKE will go up, but you've gotta be patient.
otreza

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2021, 03:57:49 AM

This coin is with us for a long time believe me, they have discovered a really good tool for trading, deposits and IFOs. The token is used to pay for all transactions, excluding the money factory, where the payment goes to BNB. If they strengthen the project with a simpler interface then the future of DEFI is behind them.
This is still in the form of a possibility that cannot be accurately ascertained because everything that has been said in the previous days always requires real proof, not just hopes or kind words.

The chart shows this coin as more reliable than many flying down. CAKE has been audited by weighty companies like CertiK, SlowMist. So of course everyone decides for himself to invest in it or not. Their exchange is convenient and easy for less experienced users.

Forex & crypto in Iran
  ✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST  ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: