Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:28:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blox Staking - Ethereum 2.0 Fully Non-Custodial Staking  (Read 624 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
15262kk

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 02:59:36 AM

Thank you very much guys, but I have more questions now. I’ve just started studying the project, that’s why I have so many questions. What is SSV needed for? Why not to use the technologies everyone is used to? 

SSV is better for ETH architecture and it also allows to create validator keys safely. Other technologies can’t ensure similar stability and safety level.

How do they ensure high level of safety?   

You use the platform to fully control all validators. This is a local app, that’s why the safety level is very high.       

If it’s local, where are the keys stored? 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kreon149

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 03:02:54 AM

They are stored in a cloud storage created for every new user. 
oliverlott

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 03:07:07 AM

They are stored in a cloud storage created for every new user. 

You forgot to say that the system minimizes the risks and increases profitability.   
iyvcgm

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 04:16:16 AM

I’m new here, I have a couple of questions about the system. Will I have control over it or will the company manage it, too?   
oliverlott

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 04:18:53 AM

I’m new here, I have a couple of questions about the system. Will I have control over it or will the company manage it, too?   

It’s the user to have control over the system. The platform is needed to gather all validators in one place and manage them, it’s also responsible for technical aspects, for example, it helps to organize operation of a validator.       
iyvcgm

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 04:23:38 AM

It’s the user to have control over the system. The platform is needed to gather all validators in one place and manage them, it’s also responsible for technical aspects, for example, it helps to organize operation of a validator.       

Thanks, but I have one more question. Why is it needed to confirm every action with the help of a validator?     
oliverlott

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 04:38:37 AM

Thanks, but I have one more question. Why is it needed to confirm every action with the help of a validator?     

The company isn’t responsible for your activities, that’s why confirmation is needed. Only the user can confirm actions. For example, you will have to confirm validator’s request in your personal account.   
iyvcgm

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 03:46:04 AM

The company isn’t responsible for your activities, that’s why confirmation is needed. Only the user can confirm actions. For example, you will have to confirm validator’s request in your personal account.   

How is that level of safety reached?   
oliverlott

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 03:49:06 AM

How is that level of safety reached?   

The platform allows to control all validators, also, it’s fully local. It also improves operational stability of a validator and minimizes the risks. 
iyvcgm

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 03:52:57 AM

The platform allows to control all validators, also, it’s fully local. It also improves operational stability of a validator and minimizes the risks. 

Is there any info on how one can influence operation of a validator? 
oliverlott

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 03:57:09 AM

A decentralized system doesn’t allow to fully control it. Scammers can influence it insignificantly, but, in most cases, the problem is fixed quickly and you have no reasons to worry.       
mirsad786

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2021, 03:59:57 AM

A decentralized system doesn’t allow to fully control it. Scammers can influence it insignificantly, but, in most cases, the problem is fixed quickly and you have no reasons to worry.       

I heard that it’s easy to hack a validator that’s why I can’t trust the platform.   
oliverlott

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 04:02:16 AM

I heard that it’s easy to hack a validator that’s why I can’t trust the platform.   

Given that the system is decentralized, scammers won’t be able to fully control it. They can’t intercept files or steal ETH.   
iyvcgm

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 11:02:45 AM

I’ve been using this platform for some time, but I still don’t understand how CDT2 is burnt. Could anyone please explain?     
oliverlott

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 11:05:58 AM

I’ve been using this platform for some time, but I still don’t understand how CDT2 is burnt. Could anyone please explain?     

There’re two stages of burning. First, they buy tokens for $1, then they use them for annual payment. It’s needed to reduce the number of CDT2 to make it possible to use it as a reward for block producers in the future.   
iyvcgm

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 11:09:21 AM

There’re two stages of burning. First, they buy tokens for $1, then they use them for annual payment. It’s needed to reduce the number of CDT2 to make it possible to use it as a reward for block producers in the future.   

Will they keep burning them? Even when these tokens will be used as a reward.   
oliverlott

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 11:16:44 AM

The website says that they will be used to pay network fee, that’s why they are burnt and their value will grow in the future.   
iyvcgm

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 10:47:11 AM

The website says that they will be used to pay network fee, that’s why they are burnt and their value will grow in the future.   

I have some CDT2 at the moment, how can I benefit from it in the future?   
oliverlott

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 10:50:59 AM

Token holders will be able to make decisions regarding network management. This will help to make important decisions and take part in SSV network. More info about their use will be available in the future. But I can also say that the token’s role in SSV will be important.   
iyvcgm

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 10:56:34 AM

Token holders will be able to make decisions regarding network management. This will help to make important decisions and take part in SSV network. More info about their use will be available in the future. But I can also say that the token’s role in SSV will be important.   

Does it make sense to keep them? Will they be useful?   
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: