Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:41:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which sports are you placing bets on?  (Read 326 times)
Cookdata

Activity: 924
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 02:05:28 AM

Have you seen a confused player who is struggling to win back their losses on a hot seat before, they bet games they don't even have no knowledge about just because they want to get back some money back after they might have lost plenty of cash. I have bets but most on soccer and I don't quite stake much, it is just a few amounts I can let go with a few games and when they go as predicted, I repeat the same thing in the next games and when I lose, I a take a chill and I don't even listen to anyone advice or their reviews on how an event will go.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 04:08:19 AM

Have you seen a confused player who is struggling to win back their losses on a hot seat before, they bet games they don't even have no knowledge about just because they want to get back some money back after they might have lost plenty of cash. I have bets but most on soccer and I don't quite stake much, it is just a few amounts I can let go with a few games and when they go as predicted, I repeat the same thing in the next games and when I lose, I a take a chill and I don't even listen to anyone advice or their reviews on how an event will go.
That's good because at least you can feel confident about the decision you are about to make. I think this is something that a gambler who wants to place bets on sports betting needs to have because, in his analysis, he will get so much information about each team. That information can sway his analysis and follow the advice of others even though the information he already has can provide an opportunity to choose a team that has the potential to win. But it's natural to feel shaky with the analysis we have because we can feel that our skills in analyzing are not as good as others. And that's why we tend to follow the advice of others in choosing their team.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
teddybear

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 06:08:44 AM

Yep, been there, done that. I have bet on the random-est things when I am losing. Ukrainian Table tennis league, 3x3 Russian football, Dog racing. Thankfully, I'm a lot more disciplined now and don't chase losses like I used to.
Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2022, 09:25:12 AM

Yep, been there, done that. I have bet on the random-est things when I am losing. Ukrainian Table tennis league, 3x3 Russian football, Dog racing. Thankfully, I'm a lot more disciplined now and don't chase losses like I used to.

That's more of a newbie thing, those "chasing for losses" stuff.
Most probably because of the beginner's luck, most newbies thought winning in sports betting were easy but actually not when you start lossing lol.
Betting into a sport you don't even have any idea is a worse idea lol this is what I always say. It's better to just bet on dice at least you knew what's high and what's low than betting on a sport you dont have the slightest idea.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 09:55:35 AM

There are a lot of players around the world. Not every games are favorite in all region. Some likes soccer, some maybe esports or some cricket or others.
Which one are you mostly placing your bets on? Besides, do you think gambler don't care which sport it is. I have seen gambler who don't have any fucking idea about cricket but he used to bet on cricket.
there are 2 types of gambler , the one who bets for enjoyment and of course to win while there are others that only bets to win and care nothing about which game he will be betting and which team he will be choosing .
this is how i can describe gamblers according to my own experience .

Nowadays i mostly bets in Sports in Footbal(american football actually) and sometimes in Boxing specially when big boxers tried to defend their title/belt.

BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 10:26:53 AM

Football and Table tennis, my main sports is Football and I only place bet in table tennis if I was placing a bet in live matches since Table tennis ends quickly rather than the Football so you can say that I only place bet in table tennis for a quick bets.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2022, 10:42:01 AM

There are a lot of players around the world. Not every games are favorite in all region. Some likes soccer, some maybe esports or some cricket or others.
Which one are you mostly placing your bets on? Besides, do you think gambler don't care which sport it is. I have seen gambler who don't have any fucking idea about cricket but he used to bet on cricket.

I just bet on basketball.

I personally don't think that it makes a whole lot of sense to bet on sports that you aren't even interested in/know the rules of.

That way, you have no chance of having an edge over the rest of the market. And you can't even have fun because half the time you don't have a clue of what's happening. Trust me, I've tried the same before.

Exactly that's why I think majority will go to sports what they truly know because as stated we cannot really enjoy what we are betting on if we doesn't like or just trying to risk some amount on random sports, unlike if we know the league and knows which team to bet for sure the result of the game would be more satisfying even if we lose our bets.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 11:13:23 AM

I am not sure if this is weird or not but does anyone of you tried to place bet on any sports event you are not familiar with and just based in the odds and watch the game and you don't know what the hell is happening? I tried that lately in the NFL I don't really understand that game.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 10:33:33 PM

I just bet on basketball.

I personally don't think that it makes a whole lot of sense to bet on sports that you aren't even interested in/know the rules of.

That way, you have no chance of having an edge over the rest of the market. And you can't even have fun because half the time you don't have a clue of what's happening. Trust me, I've tried the same before.

Exactly that's why I think majority will go to sports what they truly know because as stated we cannot really enjoy what we are betting on if we doesn't like or just trying to risk some amount on random sports, unlike if we know the league and knows which team to bet for sure the result of the game would be more satisfying even if we lose our bets.
Play for fun,Play for entertainment on which you should really bet on sports which you are knowledgeable on because you would not find interesting or enjoyable on things that you dont even know.

It would really remove out the essence of entertainment if you do just simply put up bets on sports that you arent aware thats why it would be more sensible if you do really make bets
that you could really put your analysis and watch it if it turns out to be good or bad.

Play on something that you are knowledgeable and not just for the sake of money on pure randomness.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 11:06:47 PM

Which one are you mostly placing your bets on? Besides, do you think gambler don't care which sport it is.
I prefer football because I know well this kind of sport since I was a kid. I also follow any updates about football almost every day, I am a fan of football. For me, knowing well about the sport is very necessary because it sometimes increases the chance to bet more accurately. I know theory cannot work in each match, but I feel the knowledge is quite helpful. So, I am not a part of the gamblers who don't care about the sports they bet on.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀