Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:08:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum & Bitcoin  (Read 822 times)
estheblessed (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 05:19:20 PM

Hey,

Just wondering what people think about the current price of Ethereum and Bitcoin? I wanted to buy some more of each but obviously the price is quite high - record highs in fact! Are we expecting for another dip i.e a better time to invest or will it keep rising?

I know this is a question of speculation but if anyone has views/opinions/research I would love to hear your thoughts.

Many thanks
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 05:32:53 PM

Hey,

Just wondering what people think about the current price of Ethereum and Bitcoin? I wanted to buy some more of each but obviously the price is quite high - record highs in fact! Are we expecting for another dip i.e a better time to invest or will it keep rising?

I know this is a question of speculation but if anyone has views/opinions/research I would love to hear your thoughts.

Many thanks
Surely there will be a dump on btc and eth or any other cryptos because crpyots never increased forever, the dump and bump cycle follows it means you should wait if you don't want the btc to this price. However no one can predict what will be the dump occurs, it may happen in the next day or after months so if you are willing to wait then just wait to buy the dip.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 05:47:26 PM

As far as i know when bitcoin already touched another ATH and it will be dipping again. I call this as a small correction. Dude, if you have been watching the bitcoin market and you could even buy bitcoin on 40k rate a few weeks ago. That means the correction will be coming soon but there's no ETA about that.
You should be patient and never try to put yourself in to the big risk by taking bitcoin and ethereum at the peak price.
The correction may come again soon. Patient is the key.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
estheblessed (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 06:03:02 PM

Thanks, this is what I needed to hear. I will hold fire for now.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 06:55:42 PM

Hey,

Many thanks
There will be nobody that can tell if it's going to have a dip later or another set of pump. But here's the thing, this question has been asked for so many times and those times were the different prices of bitcoin and ethereum. Now, if you think that you are good waiting for it to pump and you're good buying at this price, you do it before you see it pump again and regrets of not buying it. But you also have a choice that you can wait for a dip before buying.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 09:05:14 PM

At the moment Bitcoin and ETH are doing very well, but I think the market will have a small correction.
If you want to invest in bitcoin and ETH you should wait for a market correction.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Edsemen

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 09:24:43 PM

Hey,

Many thanks

This is a very interesting question to answer, now looking on the possible dip expectations I don't think so since the recent market still got an intense rising behavior. However, if you really need to buy while market was at safer state of increasing trend; then don't ignore every market changes. You might miss the chance to sell when fluctuation happens, and yet this is the perfect time to trade btc using buy and sell method.

coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 11:37:41 PM

Hey,

Many thanks

bitcoin price break $60K now, and this mean the price could growing really hard with or without corrections mate
so, its depends on you, if you want to buy or not, because sometimes waiting for a corrections is not the best why when the price already fly

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
OcTradism

Activity: 1722
Merit: 801

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2021, 11:55:39 PM

Price will have dip but when and from which top?

If you believe in the future of Bitcoin or Ethereum, it means you believe BTC or ETH will have higher price, why do you not invest now? Hesitate too much, ask a lot of questions, where and when, you will end with only observe the market. Observe rise, dips and miss all opportunities from the market.

Bitcoin is rising again and it won't stop if it won't rise more than 15% and you can not wait for any dip from BTC if it won't rise more than 15% from $59k.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 12:17:15 AM

Hey,

Many thanks
Expectations this time could be $65k, and like the waves where bitcoin hits the new ATH, i believe the market will have a sharp correction as before. However, the current trend is bullish, i believe that by the end of the year bitcoin can surpass the $100k mark. For ETH there will be much better news, and it could completely end this year with prices above $5k.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1344

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2021, 12:32:47 AM

The current top 1 and top 2 highest market cap just created their new all-time-high.
Especially Bitcoin breaking the $60,000. I am glad that you are interested in these two, and I can say it is a good move to select high market cap coins.
Your question seems difficult to answer. But I rather buy now which is a breakout above the previous all-time-high and currently no resistance from the previous price.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 02:30:34 AM

For me in this situation if I have USD I will probably buy myself btc and eth. They are considered almost representative of the whole market, the current trend has not shown any signs of a sharp decline, so as long as you have confidence in it. Maybe at this stage people have begun to hope it will be able to go this far.
Natsuu

Activity: 1106
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 03:36:40 AM

Hey,

Many thanks

As of now, it is pretty high. Don't forget the "Buy low, sell high"

The movement is volatile, so if I will decide, buy when the price goes like 50-54k.

michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 05:51:00 AM

We might see another correction after this, and even that will happen to bitcoin, which already touch $61k. Ethereum will get the other correction as bitcoin, so if you want to buy bitcoin and ethereum, you need to wait for that time. But still, the price is at a high price, which can make it hard to buy 1 bitcoin or 1 ethereum. But that will still worth buying bitcoin and ethereum at a price now or at the other correction because bitcoin and ethereum price can increase more than now. Maybe you can analyze more to find how low the price can get down, so you can know when to buy bitcoin and ethereum.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 06:27:10 AM

Hey,

Many thanks

Research could somehow help us, but the reality of btc and eth is doing greater and bolder as time moves forward. The situation is remarkably showing the signs that we need to invest now before it's too late. Because when $100k btc could reach at that predicted price, there might be a huge dumps due to possible bubble speculations.
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 06:34:28 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum are currently the top two currencies in the market ethereum's position after bitcoin the market is in a high position many traders are choosing bitcoin for investment because of its high resilience bitcoin is a good medal gap for investing because bitcoin will rise further. The price of ethereum is rising with the price of bitcoin there is going to be something better going on in the market.

Yes both are top currencies in the market and known in crypto world that's why many traders invest in it because as we can see, the price of bitcoin now became high same as the price of ethereum, though the price is not that totally the same but it shows movement that it goes up which is really good to invest.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 08:37:17 AM

Currently, both are still the first choice to invest money when entering this market. I see the trend going up, maybe a price correction will worry some people, but I believe in the upcoming success especially the upcoming ETH has a lot of news to watch out for it. With long-term goals I think bitcoin will surpass $65000 soon and ETH will soon surpass $2000 as well.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 10:23:23 AM

We all have are best reason to buy BTC and ETH even on its peak price because many believes that this market will be the future and the price will become more expensive over time so its current price today didn't matter for them.

If you are going to invest, you have to fully understand things and know what you are doing. Don't just rely on anyone, know your main reason WHY will buy BTC and ETH. For me, its price is quiet expensive today and I'm still waiting for some corrections, but I can also be wrong on this one.
Shasha80

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 11:49:10 AM

I know Ethereum and Bitcoin are currently overpriced, but if you are planning for a long-term holding, no problem buying at current prices.
Because both Bitcoin and Ethereum prices will still go up much higher in the future. So buying at the current price can get a profit. If you want
to wait for the price to dip you have to be a little patient, because both of them in the near future are unlikely to be corrected too deeply.

BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███▀▀███████▀▀███
█▀      ▀█▀      ▀█
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████
▀▀███▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█   █   ▄  ███    ███   █
█▀▄▀█ ▄███▄ █  ███ █▀▄▀█
█▀ ▀██▀█▀█▀██████  ██▀ ▀█
█   ▄▀▄▀▄███  ██  █   █
█    █▄█  ██  ██ █    █
█    ██  ██  ███    █
█    █  ██  ██    █
▀▄   ▀▄██ ▄▀   ▄▀
▀▄   ▀█▀   ▄▀
▀▄     ▄▀
▀▀▄▀▀
▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▄▀
█▄ ▀█▄▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄█
▀█▀███▀███▀█▀
▄█████████████▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
▀█████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀█████████▀
▀▀▀█▀▀▀
SPANISH CLUBS
OFFICIAL ASIAN
BETTING PARTNER
ACCEPT
MULTIPLE
CURRENCIES
JOIN US
Wahyuihib

Activity: 609
Merit: 10

Rexx

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 01:23:54 PM

Hey,

Many thanks

if you are thinking of investing in btc or eth maybe now is not the right time. because we all know that for the moment these two coins have a very fantastic price. wait for the bull run to come if you want to do it

]     ►   BUY REXX   ◄          ───────────
PRESENTS A WIDE ARRAY OF DECENTRALIZED SOLUTIONS ACROSS VARIOUS SECTORS[/url]
●   FACEBOOK   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   TWITTER   ●[/center]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: