Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:22:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Unore - We provide insurance to insurance providers  (Read 1451 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Unore (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 03:44:59 PM

The UnoRe EcoSystem
As you navigate through today’s rapidly changing market, your best ally is a partner who
brings deep expertise and share’s valuable knowledge, allowing you to form an independent
view of risk, because insight uncovers new opportunities.
Risk Trading in the insurance market has been controlled by a few elite companies for over
300 years - we are disrupting the industry and bringing it to the masses.

What is
Reinsurance?

Reinsurance is also known as insurance for insurance companies.
Reinsurance is the practice whereby insurers transfer portions
of their risk portfolios to other parties to reduce the likelihood of having to pay
a large obligation resulting from an insurance claim.
The option to trade in this highly profitable market is currently controlled by a few
large corporations - UnoRe will be a first-of-its-kind platform, allowing the average user
to reap the rewards of trading and investing in this risk.

The Founding Team
With a wealth of insurance and Blockchain experience, our founders are going to change the way risk-trading has been transacted forever.

https://unore.io/
https://github.com/PolkaRe
https://twitter.com/unoreinsure
https://www.linkedin.com/company/unore/about
https://medium.com/@unore
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
isanarril

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 06:22:37 AM

Can I start by asking how Unore will benefit you, the community and investors?
numvibirpi

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 07:37:27 AM

There is still a lot to see about this project, so what are you planning to do with the promotion? Any events?
nonbpresinhuay

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 07:22:41 AM

First!
Hello everyone
I see that this is a new project with amazing technologies and a good Ecosystem, I will follow this project before investing in it, but it looks worthwhile

Yeah, man, and most importantly, the team can provide liquidity and there is no need to rush to listing.
Panjosku

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 09:15:30 PM

Team! Do you plan to make anything this month? And what is the latest news on the project?

Hi, this is a new project, I think they will do a lot more this month to see the latest news, I advise you
TG group:
https://t.me/UnoReinsure
Or Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Unore/
deconconssi

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 09:57:54 PM

Team! Do you plan to make anything this month? And what is the latest news on the project?

But I'm wondering when the listing will be, and whether they plan to do it in the near future
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 10:04:05 PM

What kind of insurance providers are you catering your services here?
On your site, you mentioned Travel and Health.
Are you going to focus in those type of insurance providers?
Have you reached out some of those insurance providers and pitched your project?
Are there providers who are already interested on this platform?
cliclyngsanking

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 12:06:45 AM

There are already 800 people in the group, it is clear that the project has already begun to move forward seriously
vendtichede

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 09:43:27 PM

One question I'm most interested in is what bonuses will be for early investors in Unore?
Yudhi29

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 10:59:48 PM

For me, the most important thing in a project is that there is a minimum risk of losing an advantage, is everything safe in Unore?

Have you read the website and WP? If I'm not mistaken everything is written there, this project provides security very well
tranadenduc

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 11:36:09 PM

Hello everyone, what do you think about the Twitter meme contest? I know that this is not a very important thing, it will attract many people to participate in this project.
Butterflyman

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 11:48:15 PM

Huh Huh Huh WTF... What's up with all these so called "newbies". You do realize that boosting and bumping a post like this ain't going to attract real interest, right?.. well, not when real actual people notice all these spam accounts posting similar questions and crap.
Remember Axentro? That had the same post boosting spam crap going on as this.. and oh look, its turned out to be CRAP!

Stay clear from projects that use spam accounts like this people!
nonbpresinhuay

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 12:09:46 AM

I'm wondering, what ways do you want to take to create a huge community in your project?
ergelneuvei

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 09:25:45 PM

Hello everyone, what do you think about the Twitter meme contest? I know that this is not a very important thing, it will attract many people to participate in this project.

This competition does not make sense, because there are more important things they are working on now.
Jonembee

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 11:16:50 PM

I see a lot of people in the band asking when will Ama be, do you have any plans to do it?
You might think it's too early for that, but we have a lot of people on the project!
Money_coinplus1

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 06:06:59 PM

I see a lot of people in the band asking when will Ama be, do you have any plans to do it?
You might think it's too early for that, but we have a lot of people on the project!

Ama is definitely not the thing that you need to put above all and rush with it, it can be done at any free time
isanarril

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 06:45:57 PM

I'm wondering what criteria will show that the goals have been achieved and the benefits have been realized?
vendtichede

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 08:11:11 PM

Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives for this project?
Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the financial implications of a full-fledged project.
nonbpresinhuay

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 09:16:29 PM

Hello everyone, does Unore have direct competitors? Interesting

I haven’t met any projects before, so far I haven’t noticed any competitors of this project.
cliclyngsanking

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 10:11:07 PM

I heard that IDO and tokenomics details will be announced shortly, it's good I'm looking forward to it

Is it? Well then, it will be interesting to see the results.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: