Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:25:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ELE] Elementrem - Smartcontract BlockChain | More Fast, More convenient  (Read 136200 times)
elementrem (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2021, 09:41:01 PM

Dear Elementrem Comminuty,
This is Elementrem Dev.
In a series of unfortunate events, Elementrem disappeared from the Blockchain ecosystem.
You guys may be inquisitive why this happened. I actively tried to inform the community about this, but I had to remain silent for a while because the reason could be seen as if I was not at fault and only blamed others.
Even at this moment, as I write this, I've been writing and erasing several times. It's really painful because I am genuinely sorry for you. Eventually, I wrote a long article over a page, but I erased it all.
Every day is tough. The repentance is eating away at me. Most heartily sorry for not leading Elementrem correctly. I mean it. I sincerely apologize.

Elementrem administrator

http://www.elementrem.org/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2021, 01:00:50 AM

This is Elementrem Dev.
In a series of unfortunate events, Elementrem disappeared from the Blockchain ecosystem.
You guys may be inquisitive why this happened. I actively tried to inform the community about this, but I had to remain silent for a while because the reason could be seen as if I was not at fault and only blamed others.
Even at this moment, as I write this, I've been writing and erasing several times. It's really painful because I am genuinely sorry for you. Eventually, I wrote a long article over a page, but I erased it all.
Every day is tough. The repentance is eating away at me. Most heartily sorry for not leading Elementrem correctly. I mean it. I sincerely apologize.

Do you come back with a new plan?
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2021, 05:27:39 AM

Can a project be resurrected?
Give a second life to the coin.

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
night.0wl

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 01:17:45 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2021, 01:27:56 PM by night.0wl

This is Elementrem Dev.

Would be cool, always liked this project.

Bring back Elementrem!!
elementrem (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2021, 09:23:26 PM

This is Elementrem Dev.

In the past, I considered rebranding by swapping the coins of those who ELE holder, but too many ELE were locked on the exchange due to even I can't figure out why the exchange's unilateral offline wallet. I think it's moral laxity to create a new plan without bailing out ELE holders. I have no words to apologize to you.

Elementrem administrator

elementrem (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2021, 09:25:04 PM

Can a project be resurrected?
Give a second life to the coin.

I wanted to solve the problem of shutting down the exchange and the unilateral exchange wallet offline problem, but that was impossible. Even I still don't know why that is so. So I am unable to trace Elementrem's numerous trading Txs and cannot resurrect coins. I apologize for not getting back to you be good to answer about this matter.

Elementrem administrator

elementrem (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2021, 09:30:43 PM

This is Elementrem Dev.

Bring back Elementrem!!

I've not been able to live up to your expectations. Nevertheless, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continuing support. How can I ever thank you? I am sorry for disappointing you all in so many ways.

Elementrem administrator

night.0wl

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 03:55:44 PM

This is Elementrem Dev.

Bring back Elementrem!!

I've not been able to live up to your expectations. Nevertheless, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continuing support. How can I ever thank you? I am sorry for disappointing you all in so many ways.

Nobody likes what happened to the coin and how it was handled in the past.
But the people that are still around and held coins on dead chain would really appreciate it if this project can somehow be brought back to life.

Yobit might be able to provide some more info on holdings and tx.
errarehumanumest

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 04:55:00 PM

This is Elementrem Dev.

Bring back Elementrem!!

come to our telegram group : lets make elementrem a worldcomputer together https://t.me/joinchat/FzUNhxJgOZh4fJ39Cw1PaQ
errarehumanumest

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 05:02:14 PM

This is Elementrem Dev.

Bring back Elementrem!!

친애하는 이시아이 김, 저희에게 연락해 주셔서 대단히 감사합니다. 요소렘 커뮤니티는 뉴스를 갈망2년을 기다렸습니다. 이것은 프로젝트 요소렘에 대한 거대한 자본이며, 거의 35 명이 그들을 충실하게 유지하고 그들을 믿는 사람들입니다. 우리는 모두 전보 그룹에 있습니다. 따라서 그들이 우리와 합류하고 우리는 해결책을 찾기 위해 함께 노력한다면 좋을 것입니다. 전보 그룹에는 100000 300000 50000 0 ele 동전을 가진 사람들이 있습니다.... 우리는 이 그룹이 우리가 무엇을 할 수 있는지 확인하기 위해 얼마나 많은 것을 소유하고 있는지 함께 물어봐야 합니다. 우리는 또한 우리가 암호 장면에서 무슨 일이 일어나고 있는지 알고 의미 모든 경험 된 암호입니다. 우리는 새로운 자본을 얻고 의사 소통을 돕기 위해 도울 수 있습니다. 그래서 iaiaih 개발자 플러스 35 전용 커뮤니티 회원. 코드, 기술 암호 트위터 등 ... 초등학교 이야기의 다음 장을 함께 적어 봅시다. 우리의 전보 그룹에 와서 .... 한국어 또는 영어로 작성 ... 우리는 모든 번역가가
elementrem (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2021, 10:24:08 PM

This is Elementrem Dev.

Bring back Elementrem!!

Nobody likes what happened to the coin and how it was handled in the past.
But the people that are still around and held coins on dead chain would really appreciate it if this project can somehow be brought back to life.

Yobit might be able to provide some more info on holdings and tx.
It's very unfortunate to tell you, but yobit hasn't responded to my numerous requests. This is very unfortunate.

Elementrem administrator

elementrem (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2021, 10:30:46 PM

This is Elementrem Dev.

Bring back Elementrem!!

come to our telegram group : lets make elementrem a worldcomputer together https://t.me/joinchat/FzUNhxJgOZh4fJ39Cw1PaQ
It is very encouraging that as many as 35 people have been waiting for me for years. it's really encouraging. I am not sure if it will help you, but I will join the Telegram tomorrow. My TG ID @isaesl

Elementrem administrator

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79]
  Print  

Jump to: