Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:48:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dogecoin Price Prediction  (Read 1423 times)
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 09:39:37 AM

The Fomo that is happening right now is quite fantastic. many people who support Doge. the target many say will bring the doge at 1 $. Now if we look at the price of doge in 24 hours has increased more than 100%.
still hesitant to think that a doge could go as high as $ 1. however, if the price increase continues, I think that the doge price could reach more than $ 0.4 and stabilize there. however, further developments require research. so much FOMO to doge, and people may keep buying
20 hours ago Dogecoin had already break its old ATH and Reached this High "All Time High
Apr 16, 2021 (20 hours ago)   $0.4377"

Having seeing that meaning we can expect a Breaking of Half a Dollar this soon.

And then what could do more the whole 2021?

I think 1$ for Doge is passable within the Year or even before it ends.

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 03:27:53 AM

Today Doge has reached $ 0.13 and over 2000 satoshi, total capitalization reached $ 17 billion, ranked 11th on coinmarketcap, total trading volume is $ 13 billion, ranked 5th in terms of the trading volume. Great for an old coin made from the meme. Doge is actually a moving coin just like Bitcoin did. The doge-centric community can go further and reach $ 1 in the not too distant future. I don't know how many Doge Elon Musk bought, but now the effects of his tweets have made Doge even stronger. The REN protocol made a bridge to Doge, which would help Doge join DEFI and maintain the value of the project.

Well, 3 days ago now look at the price value of Dogecoin it was 0.28$ each were it is extremely amazing isn't?
But we don't if this is just a hype way to anyone to attract the investors to buy this coin more were there is a good future
for this alts anyway.

MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 02:12:38 PM

Now that DOGE is massively adopted by people in the mainstream world, I'm starting to wonder what the price per coin will be in the future? While you and I know that the odds of Dogecoin reaching astronomical levels in price are very low, anything could happen in this strange and bizarre world of crypto. With Elon Musk in the game, we might be closer to the moon than we've ever imagined. Tongue

What are your predictions for Dogecoin's price in the long term? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you Smiley

On account of the adoption of Dogecoin all over the world, I disagree, since I have not yet seen its mass use, but as for Elon Musk and his special attitude to this coin, there is manipulation here. However, we cannot 100% assert anything, because we do not know the intention of large players for the account of cryptocurrencies, including Dogecoin. Perhaps in 2021 and further the price of Dogecoin will reach the moon and will change to $ 10 per coin and possibly even $ 100, but all this at the moment is only guesswork and if you want to check it, then you probably just need to buy some Dogecoin and hold them.

I really don't understand where Dogecoin can be used, because the whole point of this project is cheap transactions, which is very attractive. But I don’t understand why it’s not used anywhere.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 10:00:22 PM

Doge coin predictions are very difficult to guess, currently doge coins are like coins that are easy to play. for example we now predict the price of A but because Dogecoin is easily influenced the price can jump to price B.
So it seems like it's hard to understand why Doge is easy to mess around with issues

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 11:49:49 PM

At this moment DOGE is being hyped even the price reaches a height of $0.3 at the moment or at 5000 satoshi,
sometimes down a bit and up. Right now the price is in that range.
Many traders take advantage of the current doge market moment to take profits. But for future prices I think it
can not be predicted, because sometimes it can be the price of doge fall to the beginning, or even can be high,
especially if there is intervention Elon.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
BaeSuzy

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 01:47:40 AM

Right now I can't speculate on this coin anymore. Too many surprises in this coin, sometimes i felt people talking about $1 price like bullshit. But, right now it feels real and i think doge can reach it.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2021, 02:36:50 AM

Right now I can't speculate on this coin anymore. Too many surprises in this coin, sometimes i felt people talking about $1 price like bullshit. But, right now it feels real and i think doge can reach it.

yeh but now i can think of its possibility actually. $1 is not too far if it continues to shoot to mars. it could take a little time still just like when it stick its price to $0.05 for a very long time. if it attracts investors or being pumped, it doesn't matter anymore it made a lot of users profit already. i'm hoping it will go down but it didn't.  i might just buy back the ones I've sold at 0.15.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
onecall123

Activity: 2044
Merit: 323

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 06:11:01 AM

Meme coin reacts over our memes. Things were changed, there no time do some real research and invest in things that have a real use case. I've to admit Dogecoin is the only thing that can make you cash at the present time. Remember that Dogecoin outperform $52 billion market cap.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2021, 06:35:49 AM

yeh but now i can think of its possibility actually. $1 is not too far if it continues to shoot to mars. it could take a little time still just like when it stick its price to $0.05 for a very long time. if it attracts investors or being pumped, it doesn't matter anymore it made a lot of users profit already. i'm hoping it will go down but it didn't.  i might just buy back the ones I've sold at 0.15.

I also think 1$ is a good target. it may take longer to achieve, but the opportunity is wide open. currently doge is one of the coins that have a good trend. many people support this coin, that one of the richest people in the world loves doge. so the doge's position is very strong now.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 07:39:37 AM

well , on this era, i mean Elon Era , its still undervalue, lmao, i still dont believe it , the price almost 0.5 Usd, damn. the volume also too damn high, its not shitcoin anymore, what i know on elon twitter, he just want to make 1 Doge equal to 1 buck, so , may that happen.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 08:21:39 AM

Now that DOGE is massively adopted by people in the mainstream world, I'm starting to wonder what the price per coin will be in the future? While you and I know that the odds of Dogecoin reaching astronomical levels in price are very low, anything could happen in this strange and bizarre world of crypto. With Elon Musk in the game, we might be closer to the moon than we've ever imagined. Tongue

What are your predictions for Dogecoin's price in the long term? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you Smiley
41 cents Now and still pushing up  so i wonder that the 1$(That i use to believe as impossible to reach) is not closing to be true.

I will now going to predict that 1 buck value just this year and the other increase will be on the next target 2021.
well , on this era, i mean Elon Era , its still undervalue, lmao, i still dont believe it , the price almost 0.5 Usd, damn. the volume also too damn high, its not shitcoin anymore, what i know on elon twitter, he just want to make 1 Doge equal to 1 buck, so , may that happen.
this is not elon Era but Stupid era i believe? people are depending on what will Elon Musk say and not because of the currency future and progress.

southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 08:50:26 AM

I have faith that the market will soon see a strong growth, and then the top coins of the market will benefit. With Dogecoin it has been getting a lot of pumping, so I find it very risky to invest, but I would not be surprised if dogecoin surpassed $1.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 06:05:22 PM

still hesitant to think that a doge could go as high as $ 1. however, if the price increase continues, I think that the doge price could reach more than $ 0.4 and stabilize there. however, further developments require research. so much FOMO to doge, and people may keep buying

With how fast Dogecoin has been pumping on the market, anything is to be expected. If it ever reaches $1, you'd expect everything to go down the drain in an instant. In other words, Dogecoin's price of $1 per coin won't be sustainable in the long run. Hype will fade away as people look into the next big thing in crypto. A more realistic target would be Dogecoin reaching less than $0.01 per coin 3 years from now. You can never expect Dogecoin to become a valuable cryptocurrency because of the inflationary supply. The short pump is only good for early holders of DOGE to cash in the rewards. But it's terrible for newcomers into crypto.

Nonetheless, no one knows how much a cryptocurrency will be worth in the future. I've said this many times already. This is largely attributed to crypto's wildly unpredictable nature. Stocks are much more predictable than crypto so it's easier to speculate the price of an specific asset. Who knows what will happen with Dogecoin in the near future as more people join the crypto/Blockchain bandwagon? Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 06:14:44 PM

With how fast Dogecoin has been pumping on the market, anything is to be expected. If it ever reaches $1, you'd expect everything to go down the drain in an instant. In other words, Dogecoin's price of $1 per coin won't be sustainable in the long run. Hype will fade away as people look into the next big thing in crypto. A more realistic target would be Dogecoin reaching less than $0.01 per coin 3 years from now. You can never expect Dogecoin to become a valuable cryptocurrency because of the inflationary supply. The short pump is only good for early holders of DOGE to cash in the rewards. But it's terrible for newcomers into crypto.

Nonetheless, no one knows how much a cryptocurrency will be worth in the future. I've said this many times already. This is largely attributed to crypto's wildly unpredictable nature. Stocks are much more predictable than crypto so it's easier to speculate the price of an specific asset. Who knows what will happen with Dogecoin in the near future as more people join the crypto/Blockchain bandwagon? Just my thoughts Grin

Very noticeable coin for now, we can't conclude if how high this coin will go, it's a matter of time and those

who continue supporting this asset, just been alarmed from what you have said, this project have higher

risk with someone new to this market. After this massive pump the chance that it will cool down and start to

fall. Need to assess more careful before investing to any project around.
Blitzboy

Activity: 1204
Merit: 556

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 07:12:23 PM

I have faith that the market will soon see a strong growth, and then the top coins of the market will benefit. With Dogecoin it has been getting a lot of pumping, so I find it very risky to invest, but I would not be surprised if dogecoin surpassed $1.
Yeah, it is risky but we will not surprise if the price break $1. I cant believe that a meme coin can gain so much attention from investors, from instituations to individuals. How hilarious our world is. I still feel that this is a major pump and dump which the dump will occur in the next few weeks (or month if people are still in the mood for doge)

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Gatorelf

Activity: 845
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 08:10:27 PM

Yeah, it is risky but we will not surprise if the price break $1. I cant believe that a meme coin can gain so much attention from investors, from instituations to individuals. How hilarious our world is. I still feel that this is a major pump and dump which the dump will occur in the next few weeks (or month if people are still in the mood for doge)

even if it is a pump and dump it has undeniably become a store of value. Maybe the world will become attached to the DOGE Shiba Inu like Japan is to the MONA Cat
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1848

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2021, 09:27:40 PM

I think that Doge this week has been one of the most affected, although some altcoins have been winners such as ETH, I think that Doge has fallen a lot, however on April 19 they tried to increase in price but could not achieve the goal , some remain positive and believe that it can reach $ 1, however with this market correction Doge can be expected to lower even more.

In the short term this may be a possible scenario:

The bulls attempted to resume the uptrend in Dogecoin (DOGE) on April 19 but they could not clear the hurdle at the all-time high of $0.45. The price turned down sharply from $0.43, indicating that traders are booking profits on rallies.

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/price-analysis-4-21-btc-eth-bnb-xrp-doge-ada-dot-uni-ltc-bch

Of course all this will change if Elon Musk makes another one of his great tweets that are so emotional generators.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Cengghengmania21

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 12:56:48 PM

I don't have any predictions about this coin. because to be honest, the current doge price increase is not because of the great product of this coin, but because of the influence of Elon Musk. and as long as Elon Musk continues to provide input about this coin, the price will exceed as you can imagine
Mr.Scott

Activity: 548
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 01:39:12 PM

I don't have any predictions about this coin. because to be honest, the current doge price increase is not because of the great product of this coin, but because of the influence of Elon Musk. and as long as Elon Musk continues to provide input about this coin, the price will exceed as you can imagine
Now Dogecoin marketcap keeps crashing, 54 billion to 36 billion. Just because Elon Musk behind the game I can't afford the risk associated with purchasing Doge at the current rate. It not make any sense to me. It's a pump and dump scam.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 02:37:12 PM

It's very dangerous since it's been played by known individual or groups who supports Musk, you are right since the future of this project is not

with the developments but with how Musk would like to push this coin.

Now Dogecoin marketcap keeps crashing, 54 billion to 36 billion. Just because Elon Musk behind the game I can't afford the risk associated with purchasing Doge at the current rate. It not make any sense to me. It's a pump and dump scam.

More likely relying with how Musk point the direction of this project, that info that you've shared is really alarming. If you don't want to risk your

investment best to not to touch this asset.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: