Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:00:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's Next? After Bitcoin Passes The 60K Mark......  (Read 1268 times)
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 10:04:27 PM

Bad news happens a lot of time on Bitcoin Market, so this kind of announcement isn't new.  Besides Tesla's announcement is somehow dumb since power energy doesn't rely on coal or fossil fuels alone.  If that is one of their reason, they should stop transacting with banks since banking sector consumes a lot of energy too.
I didnt know that Tesla decided to stop accepting bitcoin, the last time I heard is they sell 10% of their bitcoin. Im late with the latest news due to my work. This might be one of the reason why bitcoin experience a correction. Anyway Tesla is a big company and their decision has an impact but the price doest rely on that, many adoption happened and there's more to look forward.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mojun7982

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 03:43:28 PM

bitcoin started adopted in global merchants, if OP check in google you will find which merchants already accept bitcoin as their payment. if not only speculation , but we invest in technology that bring breakthrough in digital payment. look at tesla, this company known as technology insight and now they accept bitcoin for every tesla buying. i am confidence its good move for adoption.
Bad news for you in that case, as Tesla recently made an announcement of not accepting bitcoins anymore because it consumes fossil fuels for mining, that is the reasoning they have given.

You can read about it here

A lot of services now accept Bitcoins as a payment option so I am not much concerned with the Tesla announcement. I recently purchased NordVPN for example and they accepted bitcoins and even a few other coins as well like Litecoin. The growth of Bitcoins is going to come from mass acceptance and I am sad that tesla made that announcement but I am sure more services will accept Bitcoins soon.

Bad news happens a lot of time on Bitcoin Market, so this kind of announcement isn't new.  Besides Tesla's announcement is somehow dumb since power energy doesn't rely on coal or fossil fuels alone.  If that is one of their reason, they should stop transacting with banks since banking sector consumes a lot of energy too.

Don't buy their excuss towards eliminating bitcoin unto them they made it on purpose, Musk want to manipulate the narket but he failed this time he didn't create much deeper impact since bitcoin still at 50,000$ above, I believe after this power excuss for sure he will be back hyping bitcoin again.

That tweet about Bitcoin being bad to the environment was a bad decision made by Elon Musk. It mad him look dumb. As if he didn't know before that Bitcoins are creating through a process called mining and that mining uses electricity intensive hardware Cheesy Well, he is only Elon Musk so why would he understand a thing or two about energy expenditure and mining hardware?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: