Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:52:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐷 Introducing PorkSwap — decentralized spot and futures trading platform  (Read 210 times)
porkswap (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 09:46:47 AM

🚀 Tokenomics
— Name: Pork Swap
— Symbol: PSWAP
— Token Blockchain: BEP-20
— Total Supply: 1,000,000 PSWAP (600,000 Lock)
— 500,000 will be Locked for Community
— 200,000 tokens will be distributed over pre and private sale
— 100,000 tokens will be used as liquidity to DEX listings on pancake
— 100,000 tokens will be reserved for bug bounty, white hat hacking, airdrops, and marketing campaigns.
— 100,000 tokens will be for the PorkSwap team that will be locked for 18 months.

🚀 Pricing
— Private Sale Starting: Sunday 10:00PM UTC » Price $5
— Pre-sale Starting: April 04 2021 » Price $7
— Public Listing: April 06 2021 » Price $10

🚀 Entry in Private and Pre-sale!
— Minimum Entry » 3 🔶 BNB
— Maximum Entry  » 15 🔶 BNB

🚀 Medium: https://porkswap.medium.com/

🚀 Official Links
— Website: https://porkswap.finance
— Telegram: https://t.me/porkswap
— Twitter: https://twitter.com/pork_swap
— Explanatory Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V5QjGogoig

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r34tr783tr78

Activity: 481
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 09:43:15 AM

It looks like that your litepaper was plagiarized. For a new business this is a very bad start. Doesnt mean you are scammers but it looks very bad on you. Better change that fast. And I doubt that will make the OP remove this post about you
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5328221.0

sinstabal

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 04:37:17 PM

As I read users can borrow funds from the lending pool at an interest rate of 2.4% per day which is pretty high as for me
Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 06:10:14 PM

Don't you think, guys, that it is already funny? After success of cake a lot of projects like yours, like bananaswap, berryswap, cherryswap, farmerswap end etc. started their activities. These projects look like scam. Some people just decided to get investors money using today hype.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2021, 10:49:11 PM

Don't you think, guys, that it is already funny? After success of cake a lot of projects like yours, like bananaswap, berryswap, cherryswap, farmerswap end etc. started their activities. These projects look like scam. Some people just decided to get investors money using today hype.
Well not surprisingly for me, this kind of culture has been around for a long time, where people always imitate what has worked successfully. They try in all aspects, names, ways, uses, etc. That's the fastest way to make a project for them to run.
bitLeap

Activity: 1176
Merit: 476

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 05:32:56 AM

if this project has evidence that points to a scam project, such as a plagiarism whitepaper. You are not supposed to bring other project names such as bananaswap, berryswap, cherryswap, farmerswap. do you have any evidence that these projects are scam?

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bitLeap

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 05:37:43 AM

Well not surprisingly for me, this kind of culture has been around for a long time, where people always imitate what has worked successfully. They try in all aspects, names, ways, uses, etc. That's the fastest way to make a project for them to run.

Yes, that is true. and the connection with this forum is that this has become a trend. do you remember the trends of ebtc, ecash, eeth etc. it will continue to be there and now defi, defi and defi. swap, swap, and swap.

it does imitate, but they definitely incorporate innovation into it.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Dron Pelya

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 12:05:57 PM

if this project has evidence that points to a scam project, such as a plagiarism whitepaper. You are not supposed to bring other project names such as bananaswap, berryswap, cherryswap, farmerswap. do you have any evidence that these projects are scam?

Well, if you read attentively, you had to ubderstand I hadn't told that any of these project is scam. I've said that these projects look like scam. Anyway, I'm not going invest in any crypto project if I have any doubts. Looking at these projects I have some doubts.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 08:28:04 PM

i think this is only a copycat project, people should know the risk of investments
and they should learn carefully if they don't want to lose their money in any cryptocurrency project

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 11:07:03 PM

i think this is only a copycat project, people should know the risk of investments
and they should learn carefully if they don't want to lose their money in any cryptocurrency project

Just like another xSwap project. That's why there is no doubt they have plagiarized whitepaper. I wonder if there are people who bought this token. If you look at their site, they have comparison table and they are showing that they are better than UNI and pancakeswap. How true is that? Even if they have some good features, still the success of the project depends on how many clients will trust their money to this platform.
Orlo4ndex

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 12:26:33 PM

Interesting decision from PorkSwap to burn 10% of tokens everyday to increasing the value of token over 30x within a year
monroefries

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 09:37:40 PM

IDK but they are getting heat! Look at these links

https://www.bloomberg.com/press-releases/2021-04-06/porkswap-joins-binance-smart-chain-as-a-decentralized-spot-and-futures-trading-platform

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/porkswap-joins-binance-smart-chain-082000061.html

https://news.bitcoin.com/what-is-student-coin-and-why-it-already-raised-over-28-million (https://news.bitcoin.com/what-is-student-coin-and-why-it-already-raised-over-28-million/)/

https://www.accesswire.com/639097/PorkSwap-Joins-Binance-Smart-Chain-as-a-Decentralised-Spot-and-Futures-Trading-Platform

https://btcmanager.com/porkswap-binance-smart-chain-decentralised-spot-futures-trading-platform (https://btcmanager.com/porkswap-binance-smart-chain-decentralised-spot-futures-trading-platform/)/
bitLeap

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 06:05:04 PM

Well, if you read attentively, you had to ubderstand I hadn't told that any of these project is scam. I've said that these projects look like scam. Anyway, I'm not going invest in any crypto project if I have any doubts. Looking at these projects I have some doubts.

"looks like a scam" doesn't mean a scam. you only need to prove your doubts with data. We're not talking about fantasy stuff here. we talk about the facts. if you are in doubt leave it, but if your doubt has evidence, submit it here.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 10:08:36 AM

What s swap nowadays? Naming eat after a food ? It is kinda funny how the naming conventions that is happening around DeFi space has occurred. Makes me hungry every time I use the swaps.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
proDissc

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 02:24:33 PM

So as I understand PorkSwap project had an AMA session yesterday. Do you plan to show us recap or something?
Dron Pelya

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 05:59:16 PM

"looks like a scam" doesn't mean a scam. you only need to prove your doubts with data. We're not talking about fantasy stuff here. we talk about the facts. if you are in doubt leave it, but if your doubt has evidence, submit it here.

Listen, I said only things I had thought. It's just my opinion, and I don't have any evidence. But I didn't even try to find some evidence. There are a lot of intresting, poverfull project, which I can invest in. So why should I waste my time for copy of pancake swap?

If you want to invest in this project, you certainly can do it. I don't mind)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: