Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:39:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DISCIPLINA - the first blockchain to create verified personal profiles.  (Read 600 times)
alan228

Activity: 250
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 08:02:33 AM

I really hate it when the 2017 project opens a new theme, registers a new account and fits a bunch of bots into the theme. Why not keep chatting on your old thread?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2325715.0

Wow, Very surprised you can find that thread which was created in 2017. thanks friends. We can be aware of what they have done in past years regarding their project. Very helpful information for many people who are new to this project.

As I see they continue to develop a project. Their social network are active. Many projects stopped the work in 2018 when cryptocurrency market falled.

Now cryptocurrency market raise and they restore their jobs. A lot of people come to the market and it is a good time to attract attention of the users to the project.
Iminingpro
Copper Member

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 06:21:37 PM

Now cryptocurrency market raise and they restore their jobs. A lot of people come to the market and it is a good time to attract attention of the users to the project.

It is good that DISCIPLINA restore its activity and continue to work, investors who bought tokens are waiting for the listing of tokens and they will be able to buy and sell tokens.

I agree that it is very important that tokens of the project will be traded in different exchanges and would have a liquidity.

Waiting for the listing. Listing on the exchanges if a good avaitaising of the project and it is very good for promotion.
alan228

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 07:54:54 AM

Waiting for the listing. Listing on the exchanges if a good avaitaising of the project and it is very good for promotion.

Without listing the project can not to survive. It must be simple to buy and sell tokens. So listing is necessary.
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2021, 10:38:42 PM

With the current market recovery, how do they make investors interested for now because they have been doing development from 2017. They have to do big things to make investors believe in the projects they're working on again. it will not be easy my opinion.

alan228

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 10:52:35 AM

Education is expensive that is why there are a lot of fake diplomas. If it will be more simple to check the origin of the diploma it will be less fake diplomas, but to do this it is necessary to have a big database.

As I understand the most difficult thing is to create a big base of diplomas, that is why the development of the project takes so much time.
Nekonoid

Activity: 212

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 03:31:49 PM

Education is expensive that is why there are a lot of fake diplomas. If it will be more simple to check the origin of the diploma it will be less fake diplomas, but to do this it is necessary to have a big database.

As I understand the most difficult thing is to create a big base of diplomas, that is why the development of the project takes so much time.

Project is developing from 2017. It was enough time for development and to create a big database of diplomas. Hope it will increase in future.
simpsons_support
Copper Member

Activity: 1246
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 10:33:28 AM

Project is developing from 2017. It was enough time for development and to create a big database of diplomas. Hope it will increase in future.

DISCIPLINA  already has a lot of partners. Development take a time. Hope soon it will be more listing that tokens will be freely traded on the exchanges.

How do you plan to attract new partners to encrease you database of diplomas?
JackieAinsley

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 07:02:45 PM

A alfa version of platfrom is ready. Also platform has a big database of diplomas. I think that a lot have been done. Now cryptocurrency market raise and it is a good time for development.
nikita2020

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 08:22:42 AM

It is good that platform is actively developing. And I agree that it is a good time for development. Now a lot of people are interested in cryptocurrency and search a new projects for investment.

When cryptocurrency market raise it is more simple to attract investment for the develoment of the project. But when market raise a lot of scammers appear.

That is why it is necessary to carefully check the project.  DISCIPLINA is working since 2017 and the team have already shown the results of its work.

In 2018 it was a lot of scams and many people were very disappointed by cryptocurrency. It is good that DISCIPLINA continue to develop the project.
i8v8i

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 06:10:05 PM

In 2018 it was a lot of scams and many people were very disappointed by cryptocurrency. It is good that DISCIPLINA continue to develop the project.

I think that only the best projects survived from 2018. So it means that DISCIPLINA is a good project that servived even when market dropped.
SDKmaster

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 08:31:17 AM

I think that only the best projects survived from 2018. So it means that DISCIPLINA is a good project that servived even when market dropped.

It is very difficult to attract attention to the project when cryptocurrency market falls. So now it is much more simple to promote and develop the project that it was in 2018.
SDKmaster

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 07:25:49 AM

Cryptocurrency industry is very popular that is why a lot of cryptocurrency projects appear and it is difficult for investors to choose the best one and most prospective to invest.

It is necessary to study to be a good investor. Before investing it is necessary to check the project, its development, team and all details. It is difficult to find prospective projects.

If to find a prospective project from its start and invest money in it, it is possible to increase your profit in many times. Cryptocurrency gives a big opportunities to investors.

Now a lot of scammers appear and it is difficult to find a prospective projects from start. DISCIPLINA is developing from 2017 and already there are a results of development and a lot have been done.
i8v8i

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 06:51:18 PM

DISCIPLINA already has a big database of diplomas but it is necessary to continue to develop the project and increase the database of diplomas and users.

It is necessary for every project to have a good liquidity of the tokens. To have a good liquidity of DISCIPLINA it is necessary to have listing on exchanges. More exchanges more liquidity of token.
simpsons_support
Copper Member

Activity: 1246
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 08:16:45 PM

To increase liquidity of the coins it is necessary to add new listings. More listing the higher liquidity is.

The price of the tokens depends how useful is a project. That is why it is necessary to increase the ecosystem of the project. Tokens must be in demand to have a higher price.

Now it is very important to increase the trust of the people to the project, to do this everything must be transparent and investors must see the development of the project.
vicko27

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

Behind The Curve

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 05:52:29 PM

Hopefully DISCIPLINA immediately registered in various major exchanges, because I am sure the team will work professionally and move forward, I'm waiting on #DSCPL $0,1  Go you can do it!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: